Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members (22514 Views)

CONGRATULATIONS To 2012/2013 Batch C Corp Members. / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Zenanted(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mayosky15754: Pls aus help me.I was posted to a skul bt i dnt like d skul and d principal is refusing me a rejection leta.dou av gotten anoda skul willing to take me.aw do i go abt it witout a rejection leta 4rm d skul i was posted to.tanks in anticipation
gv him conditions, on whch he ll b forced to reject u.
employmnt nobe by force, dialogue n discus wit boldness and neva for once feel intimidated else u re losing d battle.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Mayosky15754: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Zenanted:
gv him conditions, on whch he ll b forced to reject u.
employmnt nobe by force, dialogue n discus wit boldness and neva for once feel intimidated else u re losing d battle.
.Thanks bro.av done all dat.bt d man insists on nt giving me a rejectiƶn leta.d accomodation he offered me houses 2 corpers at d moment.nd he asked me to join dm dere.nd i dnt av d finance to rent an apartment.pls wat can i do?
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Mayosky15754: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
kixo: Beg d principal dat u dnt want to teach due 2 some reasons, cook up some heart touchin stories...without d rejection letter, u can't go 2 dat new school of urs
.thanks bro.i have done all wat u're suggesting.d principal said he cant reject me cos he requested 4 corpers.pls watelse can i do?
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Hardeybiryo(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2013
Saintee2009: Posted to sagamu wc i worked... bt didnt work d PPA sad... so i got a catholic nur & pry sch 4dt matter!!! who stays around ayegbami o,a bro needs accomodation o & company o! i sight a long boredom service yr Ahead! #sigh
Bro, so u dey nairaland. Na me and u dey run tinz 2geda on wednes. Frm camp to bank back to camp again.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by sherif4owo(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2013
yinkard4me: don't say wah u don't knw. Ve seen peeps reposted to oda lg without knowin no gaddamn bpdy. I knw of one batch c babe dat just got reposted self. He should just get a request from any town in ogun state. Shikena

thumbs up. Thanks
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by yinkard4me(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
Mayosky15754: .thanks bro.i have done all wat u're suggesting.d principal said he cant reject me cos he requested 4 corpers.pls watelse can i do?
my friend had similar prob wen we were posted. He studied accounting, d woman needed accounting teacher badly buh he doesn't want to stay dia.. Firstly, av u been given acceptance? If yes, then forget it. If u still have your posting letter with u, try all your possible best to let him see u don't wanna b dia. Don't look defeated buh stand bodly and state why u can't b wit him due to your own personal reasons. If he sees your not forthcoming, he go free u
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by geekybabe(f): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2013
hi everyone. The past few days have been full of drama. I've cried and smiled. All I can say is that God knows best. NYSC Ogun state is a very corrupt one. Imagine posting a first class accounting student to a remote village community schl. And d headmaster was even refusing to reject him. He was d only one posted to dat town.

Me I was so happy I was rejected in d ridiculous ugly and boring high schl I was posted to. The principal asked me if I wanted acceptance or rejection, I quickly jumped at rejection. They provided 1 room. No light or water, and its even pit latrine.

In the end sha, there is a very big army barrack (192 battalion) in owode town wia I'm staying. Dats wia they welcomed us wen we came into owode on tuesday. I later got a place in the army day schl in the barrack. I'm so happy. There is free accomodation, light, water, and myt even have a 2bedrm to myself. Its a very lovely and serene environment. There is volleyball, football, and of course grooving and security.

Owode-yewa is less dan an hour to benin republic border, and less dan an hour to lag. Its gonna be a lovely 1yr!
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by dotman10(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2013
yinkard4me: am a batch B corp member serving in Sango ota.... Feel free to ask for any assistance.. 08185411689 is my number
Hello guy, pls I just want to ask that is it the state that u do ur camping that u will also undertake ur primary assignment?for instance if u do ur camping in ogun, is it in ogun dat u will do ur primary assignment?.....also can u please help me on how to work my service to ogun state...am really scared of being posted to the northern state. Thank u
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by dotman10(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2013
martyns200:

Congrats, well accomodation depends on where u posted after your 3wks, buh if posted to abk south which is the happening place and where everyone wants to be, accomodation there is on the high side even for one room,u should have up to 60k cos the agents fees are high ,and your ppa can't afford to get u accomodation cos of the high cost of living in abk
Abeg oooo..am really scared of being posted to any northern state....can anybody help me on how to go about influencing my posting to ogun state.abk south to be precise.....I will really appreciate it.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by dotman10(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2013
yinkard4me: d camp is one of d most beautiful camp in d country after jigawa n katsina NYSC camp.. my own PPA is in Sango ota, Am lecturing in a polytechnic, d cost of leaving here is moderate. Rent is expensive here but I was given accommodation..... most PPA provides accommodation for Corpers n salary except Ure posted to a govt firm or school in abeokkuta.. As per private schools, its ccmpullsoorry dey provide u wit accommodation n most of dem pays. Trust me, ve never been to a state dat have such numbers of schools like ogun state... Am really enjoying my service year... All d best
Hello yinkard, I believe that with the wealth of ur experience now, u should be able to assist me on influencing the location of my service...I will really appreaciate if u can help me....am hell bent on doing this cus I don't want to go to any northern state at all
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Mayosky15754: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2013
yinkard4me: my friend had similar prob wen we were posted. He studied accounting, d woman needed accounting teacher badly buh he doesn't want to stay dia.. Firstly, av u been given acceptance? If yes, then forget it. If u still have your posting letter with u, try all your possible best to let him see u don't wanna b dia. Don't look defeated buh stand bodly and state why u can't b wit him due to your own personal reasons. If he sees your not forthcoming, he go free u
tanks bro.i still av my posting leta wit me nd i didnt collect d acceptance leta.aw soon must i sort everitin out so it wnt affect my alawi.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by samquad(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
geeky_babe: hi everyone. The past few days have been full of drama. I've cried and smiled. All I can say is that God knows best. NYSC Ogun state is a very corrupt one. Imagine posting a first class accounting student to a remote village community schl. And d headmaster was even refusing to reject him. He was d only one posted to dat town.

Me I was so happy I was rejected in d ridiculous ugly and boring high schl I was posted to. The principal asked me if I wanted acceptance or rejection, I quickly jumped at rejection. They provided 1 room. No light or water, and its even pit latrine.

In the end sha, there is a very big army barrack (192 battalion) in owode town wia I'm staying. Dats wia they welcomed us wen we came into owode on tuesday. I later got a place in the army day schl in the barrack. I'm so happy. There is free accomodation, light, water, and myt even have a 2bedrm to myself. Its a very lovely and serene environment. There is volleyball, football, and of course grooving and security.

Owode-yewa is less dan an hour to benin republic border, and less dan an hour to lag. Its gonna be a lovely 1yr!

Am also posted to and accepted at Command Day Secondary School, Lafenwa. Given accommodation at Alamala Barrack. D environment is very condusive. Have access to the Officers Mess, enough flexing
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by samquad(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
geeky_babe: hi everyone. The past few days have been full of drama. I've cried and smiled. All I can say is that God knows best. NYSC Ogun state is a very corrupt one. Imagine posting a first class accounting student to a remote village community schl. And d headmaster was even refusing to reject him. He was d only one posted to dat town.

Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Zenanted(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
dotman10:
Hello yinkard, I believe that with the wealth of ur experience now, u should be able to assist me on influencing the location of my service...I will really appreaciate if u can help me....am hell bent on doing this cus I don't want to go to any northern state at all
08061110483 call me or whatsapp
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Saintee2009(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hardeybiryo:
Bro, so u dey nairaland. Na me and u dey run tinz 2geda on wednes. Frm camp to bank back to camp again.
Really? d tall or d short guy?
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Hardeybiryo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Saintee2009: Really? d tall or d short guy?
Short guy
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Saintee2009(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hardeybiryo:
Short guy
Haaa!!! Lautech shey? Hwfar Broda!!! na today me just dey leave sagamu o! Gv me ur no tho
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Hardeybiryo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Saintee2009: Haaa!!! Lautech shey? Hwfar Broda!!! na today me just dey leave sagamu o! Gv me ur no tho
07056876220. Add me up on whatapp
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by abbeywasc(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2013

chei c my life outside. Y u no tel me u don gt anoda place? No lyt to charge 4 idiroko o. Jst gt anoda place teaching maths and basic science to jss 1 students. In fact i wan redeploy make i go lecture for my alma mater
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by abbeywasc(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2013
yinkard4me: don't say wah u don't knw. Ve seen peeps reposted to oda lg without knowin no gaddamn bpdy. I knw of one batch c babe dat just got reposted self. He should just get a request from any town in ogun state. Shikena
come try am for ipokia, na dia u go tey. Reposting wtout knwing any oga at d top is nt possible here o. And d lgi is very accommodating
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by akinsadeez(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2013
Please does anyone know whether there is a corpers lodge or free accommodation in abeokuta south. We corper lawyers are just coming to start our own registration on Monday cuz we went to Abuja for our call to bar.
Please I need urgent responses o. I was posted to ministry of justice in Oke mosan. I will enter abeokuta tomorrow n I don't know Anybody there.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by kixo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
No free accomodation Sir, but there is corpers lodge @ oke ilewo, NCCF and RCF corpers lodge @ Mango..they share d same fence. So ur choice...welcome 2 Abeokuta sir
akinsadeez: Please does anyone know whether there is a corpers lodge or free accommodation in abeokuta south. We corper lawyers are just coming to start our own registration on Monday cuz we went to Abuja for our call to bar.
Please I need urgent responses o. I was posted to ministry of justice in Oke mosan. I will enter abeokuta tomorrow n I don't know Anybody there.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by akinsadeez(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
kixo: No free accomodation Sir, but there is corpers lodge @ oke ilewo, NCCF and RCF corpers lodge @ Mango..they share d same fence. So ur choice...welcome 2 Abeokuta sir

Thnks a lot sir. I think I will try d corpers lodge. But please do you have any idea about d average price of accommodation around dat area in case I need to get myself a place later.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by kixo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Depends on d location, flat, sef con, room...averagely, 3 Bedroom flat wit cost N220k, sef con 120, room, it depends..40-80k
akinsadeez:

Thnks a lot sir. I think I will try d corpers lodge. But please do you have any idea about d average price of accommodation around dat area in case I need to get myself a place later.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Saintee2009(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2013
Oya ooo since ds thread don dey dull.... Best Cds group to join ooo.... Benefits... Cons & Pros of joining d grp!! Thanks in adv.. I'm posted to sagamu.. I'm still looking for accomodation sef o... ayegbami area..
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Zenanted(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Saintee2009: Oya ooo since ds thread don dey dull.... Best Cds group to join ooo.... Benefits... Cons & Pros of joining d grp!! Thanks in adv.. I'm posted to sagamu.. I'm still looking for accomodation sef o... ayegbami area..
Alws Education Cds Bro
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Saintee2009(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Zenanted:
Alws Education Cds Bro
Benefits?
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by chimeluiz: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2013
@yinkard
Which polytechnic is dt in ado-odo lga
Wt cds grp are u and which is d best cds to join...altho I don't think we are at leverage to chose our own cds grp here in ado-odo lga...
@kixo if I hv a request letter from a company and a rejection frm the skool I was posted to wld it be accepted...I heard I wld need an oga @ d top in d secretariat in ota for it to work...
PS: I need a quick reply so I can sort out dis ppa wahala dis week...
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by MissIndependent(f): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
kixo:
watsup? I didnt do the rejection and acceptance letter ish together again LGI said it is not allowed i didnt want to prove stubborn thats why i want to abide by the rules so i will just wait to be reposted. How long is it going to take? I learnt a week or 2wks...1wk is gone already i heard they will contact us on phone is it true? Meanwhile, i don travel i will be back by 1st wk of Jan cheesy
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by kixo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
La wa ooo... Here in Abk south, u attach ur rejection and request letter alongside your original posting letter....maybe its different there. From my experience, it takes @ least a week or 2 weeks for u 2 be reposted...like 4 example, some corp members who filed their rejection letters last monday got their new postings today
MissIndependent: watsup? I didnt do the rejection and acceptance letter ish together again LGI said it is not allowed i didnt want to prove stubborn thats why i want to abide by the rules so i will just wait to be reposted. How long is it going to take? I learnt a week or 2wks...1wk is gone already i heard they will contact us on phone is it true? Meanwhile, i don travel i will be back by 1st wk of Jan cheesy
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by kixo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lucky U, pray they accept it...cox NYSC Ogun are very frustrating @ times
@kixo if I hv a request letter from a company and a rejection frm the skool I was posted to wld it be accepted...I heard I wld need an oga @ d top in d secretariat in ota for it to work...
PS: I need a quick reply so I can sort out dis ppa wahala dis week...
[/quote]
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Palacedaughter(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ijebu Igbo. Achievers group of schools. A private school. Free accommodation, free food, 6K per month and school bus to take me to school. Couldn't be better. NCCF family house I dont wanna leave but I gotta claim my accommodation at my schl sha cos it's self con.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.