Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! (23497 Views)

HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter / NYSC Registration Ultimate Guide: [nigeria’s First NYSC Problem Solving Ebook ] / Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by joviegghead: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hello to who ever is reading this.

So I was scheduled to report to camp on Monday 10th November 2020. But I was unable to do so due to unpreparedness (monetary and other necessary aspects).

I am part of Batch B stream I. Is it possible to join the other stream? Or do I just wait till next year and register again. Because I am confused.

Even if I decide to go with other subsequent stream, will I be sent back for not reporting on my assigned date?

Everything is just tiring. Ex corpers, please your experience is needed.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Queenttoast01: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Camp has been extended till 15th, November.
However, if you decide to go with another batch, ignore this call, you will be remobilized.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mheen! Wahala sef dey for corper shun!
OP, no too worry. Your question will be attended to by the Veterans. They are on their way here. All the very best anyway.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by praiseneo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
I don’t know what NYSC experience is like because I didn’t attend uni embarassed due to my parents inability to further my education...but I believe I’d still sponsor myself and get that certificate to make my parents proud so help me God. smiley

252 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Enudapan: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

1 Like

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by KINGJAJA888(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Send ur account details.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Brute2162: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nysc should be scraped

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by cana882(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Don’t worry, you’ll be recalled in another stream.

Meanwhile, NYSC post people to interior villages like..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Resign no be by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
joviegghead:
Hello to who ever is reading this.

So I was scheduled to report to camp on Monday 10th November 2020. But I was unable to do so due to unpreparedness (monetary and other necessary aspects).

I am part of Batch B stream I. Is it possible to join the other stream? Or do I just wait till next year and register again. Because I am confused.

Even if I decide to go with other subsequent stream, will I be sent back for not reporting on my assigned date?

Everything is just tiring. Ex corpers, please your experience is needed.
You will be assigned to go with another batch to the same state dem post you now. Just make sure you don make enough money before February or march 2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by mmadu4: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
cant believe in 2020 people are still serving this useless country doing NYSC crap Oga go and do something better with your life abeg ,

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Natural441(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Which kind wahala be this.

Be punctual
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Romanus123: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
I think money won't be the problem, just arrange little Cash to amend your khaki and join them, bicycle allowance will be giving you in less than a week of your arrival to the camp. The earlier is better, Nigeria is unpredictable, you may not be able to mobilize next year. Just grab this opportunity

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Strongbest(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sorry bro. I think if you don't show up in camp you won't even have a PPA in the first place.

And I think you can be remobilized.....

The only thing I am very sure of is, back then if you don't pick up your call up letter you will surely be remobilized.

And like someone said below, if you can just get yourself down to camp, brotherly that's all that matters.

So long as you won't be trying to form big boy and trying to impress any girl in camp, you won't lack anything and trust me, you won't regret anything.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Omoalhaja77: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Under NYSC, itz termed "abscondment". I think there is a tab (to re-register) for it on their portal. However, u wld still be re-mobilized, so calm down grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
mmadu4:
cant believe in 2020 people are still serving this useless country doing NYSC crap Oga go and do something better with your life abeg ,
You want make e miss state and FG allawee grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Canih28: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

There's still chance oh... If u know where to put head grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Julsbagg(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shey NYSC get help line??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by ATEAMS: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by yanabasee(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
OP if you have your tp....Just report to camp....The rest thing will provide itself....

12 Likes

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Heroclitus(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bro I'm having same problem as you, I should be well prepared for the next stream(next month) but I'm worried I may not be deployed then, considering the fact that nysc will have to adhere strictly to ncdc protocol hence, each camp may not experience an automatic redeployment for the subsequent streams

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by IamRandy: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Romanus123:
I think money won't be the problem, just arrange little Cash to amend your khaki and join them, bicycle allowance will be giving you in less than a week of your arrival to the camp. The earlier is better, Nigeria is unpredictable, you may not be able to mobilize next year. Just grab this opportunity

How is NYSC an opportunity?cheesy

Una no go kee person ooogringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Heroclitus(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamRandy:

How is NYSC an opportunity?cheesy

Una no go kee person ooogringrin

Not really,but it's like an hurdle hindering most people from taking gigantic steps in their career... They just need to give to ceasar what are his

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Seyzcham91(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Amen! may God help you!
praiseneo:
I don’t know what NYSC experience is like because I didn’t attend uni embarassed due to my parents inability to further my education...but I believe I’d still sponsor myself and get that certificate to make my parents proud so help me God. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Seyzcham91(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
i dey tell you! na waste of fucking time! even going to higher institution for naija na scam! i dey regret am now

had i known earlier would have japa since i finished my secondary school
Brute2162:
Nysc should be scraped

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday / No Insurance For 35 Slain NYSC Members, Others / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.