Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,886 members, 7,838,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** (4933 Views)

Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c / Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? / Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Philcool: It looks like you are not even redy to help us. Please try and respond to my plea on this. please. Thanks in anticipation.

Very sorry. You have to send me your preferred username and password by text and I would set it up in minutes.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
realmaster: Please help me with the trial version account, this is my mail-shino4era@yahoo.com

Done. Check your mail
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by oloriooko(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
am still waiting for my trial version bros, how far na?
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
oloriooko: am still waiting for my trial version bros, how far na?

Give me a call or drop your email.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by oloriooko(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ogetogeo:

i did that earlier: bobblaze777@gnail.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by fctguy: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
@ OP
still waiting for the link you promised to send to my mail fctguy@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2013
fctguy: @ OP
still waiting for the link you promised to send to my mail fctguy@gmail.com
thanks

Sent
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by mckemsoc(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Would be grateful 2 have d trial Version for test running.
mckemsoc@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Azeola: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2013
@op,u can get better response if u give Android users too a cause to smile like those using modems with pc....those using d pc version already shld giv testimonies dat d sturv z workn fyn cos dat 'll attract othaz.... we dey wait u oo

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by fctguy: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Sent
seen, thanks
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by oloriooko(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2013
Ogetogeo:

bros this is my 3rd time of asking - [size=28pt]bobblaze777@gmail.com[/size]
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Bamjazzy(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2013
help me, pls bro rasaq.henry@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
oloriooko:
bros this is my 3rd time of asking - [size=28pt]bobblaze777@gmail.com[/size]

Done. Check your inbox
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Bamjazzy: help me, pls bro rasaq.henry@gmail.com

Check your inbox.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Isodice: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Done. Check your inbox
plzzz the trial version ehumphery@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by drtonyo(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2013
hit me with the trial. my email is ... drtonyob@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by oloriooko(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Done. Check your inbox
[size=18pt]but mine never showed establishing as you explained so never connected, why?[/size]

[size=18pt]what do i need to download for this to work?[/size]
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
oloriooko:
[size=18pt]but mine never showed establishing as you explained so never connected, why?[/size]

[size=18pt]what do i need to download for this to work?[/size]

Very likely u did not run as administrator.
Always right-click and select run as administrator before trying to connect.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by tunnex190: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Sorry for late response. Had so many on my hands.
It works fine on windows8 but all we noticed is that it is kinda having issues with guys around SS region, can't really say why for now. Where is your location? Can you call me when you are on your system or chat with me on skype or ym @ogetogeo to follow you through and fix possible problems you might be having.

I am desperately in need of any of these VPNs but it was only that sandwich worked with trial account once while I have been battling with other VPNs. I can't seem to get them working. I'm currently in Ibadan. I hope to get this one fixed so I'm getting in touch as soon as I'm available and ready to use this VPN.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2013
tunnex190:

I am desperately in need of any of these VPNs but it was only that sandwich worked with trial account once while I have been battling with other VPNs. I can't seem to get them working. I'm currently in Ibadan. I hope to get this one fixed so I'm getting in touch as soon as I'm available and ready to use this VPN.

Waiting on you.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by fctguy: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
[size=18pt]@ OP
Mine always gets stuck at that establishing point, always timing out, what do I do?[/size]
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by kalama: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
hit me the trial varsion at getjameso@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
fctguy: [size=18pt]@ OP
Mine always gets stuck at that establishing point, always timing out, what do I do?[/size]

Do you click on reconnect simultaneously once you see the Establishing stuff?
Pls, when next you are on it do give me a call let me put u through if u are still having issues. Cheers.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by UsaNumber: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2013
@Sholar2, this is the link i was talking about where you can configured your Sim to have a US and Uk number which Makes and Receive calls( with US caller i.d) and send SMS.
Here is the link http://usacallsms.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Usa.Number:
@Sholar2, this is the link i was talking about where you can configured your Sim to have a US and Uk number which Makes and Receive calls( with US caller i.d) and send SMS.
Here is the link http://usacallsms.com

Bros, abeg go front o jare.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by drjekoyemi: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2013
MTN Free Browsing TweakVpn #0.00k NO BIS Required

Today, you will Learn How To Browse For Free On Your Laptop With MTN +(2 Days TEST ACCOUNT).Tweakware VPN is a tunneling software that can securely anonymize your internet activity by encrypting all your internet traffic. It can let you access websites and or contents/services that are restricted or blocked by your ISP. e.g Youtube, Hulu , Facebook, Twitter etc...

Prerequisite: You NEED to download and use Tweakware VPN v4 for this. Download Tweakware VPN v4 (click here) OR HERE

Features:
+ You Dont Need BIS or Subscription To Make it Work
+ It Is Very Fast For Browsing
+ It Has Many Country Server With Strong I.P
+ It Is More Reliable than Your Current Connection
+ It Works With Mtn & Multilinks

1> Configure/Set your Modem's access point to "web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net" then connect to the Internet.

2> Set up Tweakware VPN as follows:
-- On the Main screen, insert your premium username && password.
-- Click tools and select either MTN -1 or MTN -2 from the config Template and click Apply. Thats it!
-- (If no TAP Driver is installed on your PC): Click Utilities and click on "Install TAP 32 Adapter" and allow it to finish.

{ username: testserver }
{ password: testserver }
3> Connect Tweakware VPN and wait till it successfully connects, then set your Internet applications to use No Proxy.
that's all
if you have problem clicking on the links within the post, kindly read it here

source:http://phonetechng..com/2013/11/mtn-free-browsing-tweakvpn-000k-no-bis_13.html
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by fctguy: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2013
[size=28pt]Though it took me some time but guys it works, in fact that's what am using presently to post.
thanks OP[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2013
drjekoyemi: MTN Free Browsing TweakVpn #0.00k NO BIS Required

Today, you will Learn How To Browse For Free On Your Laptop With MTN +(2 Days TEST ACCOUNT).Tweakware VPN is a tunneling software that can securely anonymize your internet activity by encrypting all your internet traffic. It can let you access websites and or contents/services that are restricted or blocked by your ISP. e.g Youtube, Hulu , Facebook, Twitter etc...

Prerequisite: You NEED to download and use Tweakware VPN v4 for this. Download Tweakware VPN v4 (click here) OR HERE

Features:
+ You Dont Need BIS or Subscription To Make it Work
+ It Is Very Fast For Browsing
+ It Has Many Country Server With Strong I.P
+ It Is More Reliable than Your Current Connection
+ It Works With Mtn & Multilinks

1> Configure/Set your Modem's access point to "web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net" then connect to the Internet.

2> Set up Tweakware VPN as follows:
-- On the Main screen, insert your premium username && password.
-- Click tools and select either MTN -1 or MTN -2 from the config Template and click Apply. Thats it!
-- (If no TAP Driver is installed on your PC): Click Utilities and click on "Install TAP 32 Adapter" and allow it to finish.

{ username: testserver }
{ password: testserver }
3> Connect Tweakware VPN and wait till it successfully connects, then set your Internet applications to use No Proxy.
that's all
if you have problem clicking on the links within the post, kindly read it here

source:http://phonetechng..com/2013/11/mtn-free-browsing-tweakvpn-000k-no-bis_13.html

Hello dude, are you this desperate that you can not create your own thread?

Get a life kid!
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2013
fctguy: [size=28pt]Though it took me some time but guys it works, in fact that's what am using presently to post.
thanks OP[/size]

Glad you got it working.
Thanx for your patronage and patience.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by anibo2(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2013
thanks bro...its working
Ogetogeo:

Do you click on reconnect simultaneously once you see the Establishing stuff?
Pls, when next you are on it do give me a call let me put u through if u are still having issues. Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria / She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? / UK USED Hp Elitebook 820 G1, Keyboard Light, core i5, 8gb Ram, 500gb Hard Drive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.