Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (418792 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
IBINDTOMYSELF:
+1 (817) 886-3395

I don't have a PC that's why I am afraid, will it work on Android please
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by IBINDTOMYSELF: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I don't have a PC that's why I am afraid, will it work on Android please
WhatsApp
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2019
IBINDTOMYSELF:
WhatsApp
I mean will the kdprocket work on Android
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LaCremy: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I mean will the kdprocket work on Android

You can't use it on android
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zain007(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
IBINDTOMYSELF:
done

Hi, do you still have the publisher rocket license available, am interested in this.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by IBINDTOMYSELF: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Zain007:

Hi, do you still have the publisher rocket license available, am interested in this.
send me an email - jennyrobertsf@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zain007(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mail sent
IBINDTOMYSELF:
send me an email - jennyrobertsf@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by IBINDTOMYSELF: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Zain007:
Mail sent
replied
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ecomerceguru: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Hello, My name is Victor Ojionu, I started kindle Publishing in 2013. I was among the First people who followed this Thread closely when it started.
My Break-through came January 2014 and ever since then it has been smooth sailing. I Made #1 Bestseller all over Amazon in 2016, Mk8 was aware of it then. What this means was that I sold Over 3000 Copies of One Book in a Day and I was Overall Best on Amazon, the book is still selling till date. Over the years I have Maintained This Stats. I am not one to brag but kindle Publishing has changed my life.

Recently, I was Accused of Fraud by the SARs, They came to my House, beat me Up and demanded for an outrageous Amount of Money, which I was unable to provide. Unfortunately, things got out of hand and they defamed my name all over the web, writing all sort of bullsh#t about me, which doesn't add Up. It was a traumatic Experience for me and my family and we are still trying to recover. Soon, the world will hear my Story.

I really do want to appreciate MK8, Kudos for Creating this Life-changing Post on Nairaland, it has absolutely changed my life. Here is my Current Earning For Anyone who's in Doubt. Kindle is a no brainer and a game changer for anyone who is focused and ambitious. I publish in the low content and Gifts book niche . Attached to this post is my current sales and earning for the Doubting Thomas

Nb: Please, Don't contact me for Tutorial or Mentoring. I don't offer tutorial or any of such, I don't have that time. But I can provide assistance on this thread whichever way possible, so everyone will learn.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Casemiro(m): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:
Hello, My name is Victor Ojionu, I started kindle Publishing in 2013. I was among the First people who followed this Thread closely when it started.
My Break-through came January 2014 and ever since then it has been smooth sailing. I Made #1 Bestseller all over Amazon in 2016, Mk8 was aware of it then. What this means was that I sold Over 3000 Copies of One Book in a Day and I was Overall Best on Amazon, the book is still selling till date. Over the years I have Maintained This Stats. I am not one to brag but kindle has changed my life.

Recently, I was Accused of Fraud by the SARs, They came to my House, beat me Up and demanded for an outrageous Amount of Money, which I was unable to provide. Unfortunately, things got out of hand and they defamed my name all over the web, writing all sort of bullsh#t about me, which doesn't add Up. It was a traumatic Experience for me and my family and we are still trying to recover. Soon, the world will hear my Story.

I really do want to appreciate MK8, Kudos for Creating this Life-changing Post on Nairaland, it has absolutely changed my life. Here is my Current Earning For Anyone who's in Doubt. Kindle is a no brainer and a game changer for anyone who is focused and ambitious. I publish in the low content and Gifts book niche . Attached to this post is my current sales and earning for the Doubting Thomas

Nb: Please, Don't contact me for Tutorial or Mentoring. I don't offer tutorial or any of such, I don't have that time. But I can provide assistance on this thread whichever way possible, so everyone will learn.

wow!

Your post is motivational!.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:
My Break-through came January 2014 and ever since then it has been smooth sailing. I Made #1 Bestseller all over Amazon in 2016, Mk8 was aware of it then. What this means was that I sold Over 3000 Copies of One Book in a Day and I was Overall Best on Amazon, the book is still selling till date. Over the years I have Maintained This Stats. I am not one to brag but kindle Publishing has changed my life.

Wow. Man, you are really killing it. 25k USD in one month is enough money. Jeez.

I have only made around $192 this month on Kindle. I did that with just two books. It has been my best month so far on Amazon. Haha. I'm happy. Considering it is passive income and I haven't done a new book since June.

Seems I should elevate this publishing thing as my primary business and take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ecomerceguru: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2019
Grupo:

Wow. Man, you are really killing it. 25k USD in one month is enough money. Jeez.

I have only made around $192 this month on Kindle. I did that with just two books. It has been my best month so far on Amazon. Haha. I'm happy. Considering it is passive income and I haven't done a new book since June.

Seems I should elevate this publishing thing as my primary business and take it seriously.

Congrats. Just keep at it. There is serious Money to be made.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:

Congrats. Just keep at it. There is serious Money to be made.

Thanks bro. Sorry about your experience with SARS.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2019
HeliosHay:

It's a software people install on their computer...if you know someone who can allow you to use theirs for a charge I guess you can do that

what does it do and how does it work?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ozoemenaca: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2019
Please can someone help me on how to do the sizing of paper back book cover. I published two books on September 2019 but only got the books read through KDP select. Please someone should kindly assist me on how to go about it. I have not done paperback for the two books, I tried but they keep complaining of the size of the cover
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ozoemenaca: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2019
ozoemenaca:
Please can someone help me on how to do the sizing of paper back book cover. I published two books on September 2019 but only got the books read through KDP select. Please someone should kindly assist me on how to go about it. I have not done paperback for the two books, I tried but they keep complaining of the size of the cover
Please if you can assist me kindly reach me on ozoemena2k22006@yahoo.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:

I'm happy to see your results. It shows there's money to be made, but if done right. Congrats.

My question.
Please, what kind of low Content books do you create? I asked because the op didn't talk about that kind of book, and did you achieve those sweet figures only from selling low content and gift books? Thank you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Legionx: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:

What are some keywords to try out in 2019
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ecomerceguru: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Legionx:

What are some keywords to try out in 2019

Try publishing swear word journals, look around amazon and find the bestsellers replicate them with your original and unique ideas, and you'll be guaranteed to make bank. Goodluck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ecomerceguru: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
COURVOISier:

I'm happy to see your results. It shows there's money to be made, but if done right. Congrats.

My question.
Please, what kind of low Content books do you create? I asked because the op didn't talk about that kind of book, and did you achieve those sweet figures only from selling low content and gift books? Thank you.

Journals and Funny Coloring books, with Original designs. Look around amazon and find the bestsellers replicate them with your original and unique ideas, and you'll be guaranteed to make bank. Goodluck!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:

Journals and Funny Coloring books, with Original designs. Look around amazon and find the bestsellers replicate them with your original and unique ideas, and you'll be guaranteed to make bank. Goodluck!

Thank you for your response. I will get to work to achieve this results. Thanks once again for that royalty screenshot grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:

Thanka for this info. But my question ia how do we go getting colorfully painted pictures in those low content book? Is there a software use for doing the painting yourself or u outsource to someone to draw the pictures for u?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Successdude(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:

hello please how can one start
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Virgo01(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:

Wow...am really impressed with your results. I started low content books just this month.I wish I knew about it earlier. I know the Q4 effect might have affected my results but I now know it works. My target is $1000 per month in the first quarter of 2020 and I'll scale from there. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Casemiro(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Virgo01:

Wow...am really impressed with your results. I started low content books just this month.I wish I knew about it earlier. I know the Q4 effect might have affected my results but I now know it works. My target is $1000 per month in the first quarter of 2020 and I'll scale from there. Congratulations!

this is motivating!

Please how did you create the books
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Virgo01(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Casemiro:

this is motivating!

Please how did you create the books
I use Adobe InDesign. But you can easily create a journal interior in Ms Word. Check out Shashwat Ashiya on YouTube. His videos on niche and keyword research are the best I have seen and that was all I needed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Carmal90(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Virgo01:

I use Adobe InDesign. But you can easily create a journal interior in Ms Word. Check out Shashwat Ashiya on YouTube. His videos on niche and keyword research are the best I have seen and that was all I needed.
I pmed
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Babygal2020(f): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Virgo01:

Wow..... But I don't know much about Graphic Designing... How do I go about this?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Babygal2020(f): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
ecomerceguru:

I don't have a laptop.... I saved #70000 during NYSC(2018).... I promised investing it in something lucrative..... Do you suggest I get a laptop with the money? And what specification?
I'm a lady(married)
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Babygal2020:

I don't have a laptop.... I saved #70000 during NYSC(2018).... I promised investing it in something lucrative..... Do you suggest I get a laptop with the money? And what specification?
I'm a lady(married)
get a mini laptop. That is what you need . as long as your phone can browse.
Mini laptop is 27- 28k

Learn how through YouTube or a paid course.
Start immediately

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Babygal2020(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
eliok:
get a mini laptop. That is what you need . as long as your phone can browse.
Mini laptop is 27- 28k

Learn how through YouTube or a paid course.
Start immediately
Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.