Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416222 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by encrypt(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Virgo01:

I don't understand what you mean.

Please check your mail
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Hello. Anyone know what to put as the non-US tax identification number? I don't have one
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2019
idealeverage:
Hello. Anyone know what to put as the non-US tax identification number? I don't have one

choose non us and follow all the instructions
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hotmolo(m): 5:36am On Jan 01, 2020
ecomerceguru:

I am a professional designer so I design all of them, while I pay some illustrators on fiverr to do some special illustrations for Me. You need money to make money in this business.
Please how do I easily search journals on swear words. it seems to be highly censored
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ecomerceguru: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
hotmolo:

Please how do I easily search journals on swear words. it seems to be highly censored

Names like F*ck this Shit Show, use the asterisk to help sensor those words on Amazon Search page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hotmolo(m): 12:38am On Jan 02, 2020
ecomerceguru:

Names like F*ck this Shit Show, use the asterisk to help sensor those words on Amazon Search page.

thanks boss. posted my first Journal on New year resolution. will do some more and see how it goes. Bless You Richly
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by logadims: 4:00am On Jan 02, 2020
hotmolo:

thanks boss. posted my first Journal on New year resolution. will do some more and see how it goes. Bless You Richly
hello bro. kindly send me your contact we need to talk. logadims@gmail. com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hotmolo(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Virgo01:

Wow...am really impressed with your results. I started low content books just this month.I wish I knew about it earlier. I know the Q4 effect might have affected my results but I now know it works. My target is $1000 per month in the first quarter of 2020 and I'll scale from there. Congratulations!
thats great bro. I notice its quite competitive. How do you cope and make figures this good?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by logadims: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2020
hotmolo:

thats great bro. I notice its quite competitive. How do you cope and make figures this good?
am still waiting bro. I need to make my first journal.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Virgo01(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2020
hotmolo:

That is not a good figure. There is room for so much more. I saw somebody make $103,000 last month in the group I am in. The key is research.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Reality11: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Virgo01

Hi,
I would like if you'll list out some softwares that I can use to make my book and paper back covers and also those that I'll need for No/low content book design.

I just got a Laptop, it is better I struggle and start than wait till I have fund to outsource
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by logadims: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2020
Virgo01:

That is not a good figure. There is room for so much more. I saw somebody make $103,000 last month in the group I am in. The key is research.
bro, please take me in. kindly send me your contact logadims@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Alvin212(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please, guys can a re-imagined or re-told fairy tales sell
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hotmolo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
logadims:
am still waiting bro. I need to make my first journal.
my email is donjekus @gmail com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hotmolo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Virgo01:

mehn see figure...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hotmolo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Virgo01:

if you don't mind let's link up and share ideas. I belong to a group too
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Thane(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
charlsy:
Hi all. How is your kindle publishing going? So, after a tedious process of having to understand what KDP is all about sometime in may, how to do keyword research, getting my book outline, having it ghostwritten, editing, formatting, cover designs, searching for related keywords and category research, getting my beta readers and launch team involved and a whole lots of stuffs, I am finally happy to say that I have published my first ever book both in kindle and paperback formats. Kindle yesterday and paperback today but under review....And just as I was still trying to ensure there were no erros after publishing, I got a sale today. An encouragement to keep pushing I suppose. I haven't scheduled for free download, no review too, no paid promo, I haven't yet told my launch team to start leaving their reviews (waiting for the scheduled date for this). Thanks Helioshay, MK8, Bros123 and others for their public and private support. Looking forward to more progress and publising more hig quality and well researched books and I wish you the same.

Gracias.
can i call u pls?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Thane(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
HeliosHay:

Non-fiction is the best for beginners in my opinion. Fiction is more scalable than non-fiction but it requires a LOT OF MONEY to play big in that market. I publish exclusively in non-fiction and it has been very profitable so I see no need to venture into fiction. You can do well in non-fiction if you apply yourself and never give up.

If you're looking for what's possible, in June I made over $11,700 and so far this year I've brought in over $74,000.

June Income breakdown

KDP (ebook + KENP) = $1447.62
KDP Paperback Sales = $4026.74
Audiobook Sales = $6256.50

Total Earnings = $11,730.86 (N4.22 million)

Stick to non-fiction

Bros goodmorning, today is the first time I'm coming across this thread and I'm amazed, I know i have what it takes to be like you and other people that made it here soon. I have gone through the thread and its just inspiring. I beg for a few days guide please to start off. I have the writing skills, a phone and can borrow a laptop. Help me please to become a millionaire
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by olendave(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Am a young man with a tough mind, whom is ready to start a new life this new year 2020. I have read different articles, post and the likes about publishing books online. One thing that has always captivate my attention is how one can make money or even a fortune doing this biz. The time is now right for me to take the bold step to extend my portfolio. I will appreciate the gesture if you guyz can shed more light to me about this lucrative work. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Thane(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
olendave:
Am a young man with a tough mind, whom is ready to start a new life this new year 2020. I have read different articles, post and the likes about publishing books online. One thing that has always captivate my attention is how one can make money or even a fortune doing this biz. The time is now right for me to take the bold step to extend my portfolio. I will appreciate the gesture if you guyz can shed more light to me about this lucrative work. Thanks in anticipation.

We are in the same category bro, let's start by opening an account first
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thane:

We are in the same category bro, let's start by opening an account first

Start here and be guided
https://www.nairaland.com/5328549/kindle-money-keyword-research-method
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Virgo01(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Reality11:

Hi,
I would like if you'll list out some softwares that I can use to make my book and paper back covers and also those that I'll need for No/low content book design.

I just got a Laptop, it is better I struggle and start than wait till I have fund to outsource
Anyone graphic designing software would do. Depends on what you're familiar with.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 5:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Thane:

Bros goodmorning, today is the first time I'm coming across this thread and I'm amazed, I know i have what it takes to be like you and other people that made it here soon. I have gone through the thread and its just inspiring. I beg for a few days guide please to start off. I have the writing skills, a phone and can borrow a laptop. Help me please to become a millionaire

You never start na millionaire dey hungry u. Do you know how long he's been doing it ABI how much has invested in content?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hotmolo(m): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2020
ecomerceguru:

please any idea on ASIN reverse engineering tool? asin-amazon.com gives only 5 while sonartools hardly updates
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adefemi007(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2020
For your kindle book cover design, contact me

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by soshi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Virgo01:

Please I need group link pls
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Thane(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
eliok:

Start here and be guided https://www.nairaland.com/5328549/kindle-money-keyword-research-method
Yet to see the guidelines bros, please help
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Virgo01(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
soshi:

Please I need group link pls
It's actually Shashwat Ashiya's group...just search KDP Mastermind on Facebook

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by soshi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Virgo01:

It's actually Shashwat Ashiya's group...just search KDP Mastermind on Facebook

Thanks.... I've seen it
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Virgo01(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
soshi:

Thanks.... I've seen it
You're welcome
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by logadims: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Virgo01:
You're welcome
I still await your response.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Intergrity19: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello house are there good payment alternative to payoneer to receive payments from Amazon KDP?

please if anyone here has any ideas please do share thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.