Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415165 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Selling at any price you can afford.

WhatsApp me on 0+70+ 32 45 9277
Please everyone should beware of this, he sells fake kdp rocket...he is a scammer.

I'm one of his victims, he'll provide you with a license that won't work anything. Don't lose your hard earn money on this scammer. Thanks @mk82 and everyone being sincere for your good work here.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiliyB:
Please everyone should beware of this, he sells fake kdp rocket...he is a scammer.

I'm one of his victims, he'll provide you with a license that won't work anything. Don't lose your hard earn money on this scammer. Thanks @mk82 and everyone being sincere for your good work here.

LMAO, the guy is not a scammer, Amazon has updated their algorithm, so it is affecting the software. I warned people to stop buying from third party cause the developer is aware and will patch it.

You guys should buy from the original developer to avoid problem like this. If the guy is a scammer then you're a scammer for not buying from the original developer. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
COURVOISier:

LMAO, the guy is not a scammer, Amazon has updated their algorithm, so it is affecting the software. I warned people to stop buying from third party cause the developer is aware and will patch it.

You guys should buy from the original developer to avoid problem like this. If the guy is a scammer then you're a scammer for not buying from the original developer. grin grin grin grin

Don't mind the stupid girl, I have told her this yet she still calling me names.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiliyB:

If only I scam you I will feel guilty, but since you came here to spoil my reputation even after selling it to you for the lowest price ever.

I swear to god who made me you will never make a dime on kdp, you will be frustrated and depressed all your entire time doing this kdp.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
COURVOISier:

I can't afford it, people buy and resell things at cheaper rate...he shouldn't have sell it when he knows quite well it doesn't work, making people to spend money for nothing. I don talk my own Sha anyone that wanna buy can buy ooo nah their business.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why can't you go and buy it at $97, many people have bought yet they don't have any complaint. It is only you church rat shouting up and down.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Don't worry keep scamming people one day you'll enter a loophole that will destroy you. At least God put you to shame, I didn't lose finally.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Graxie(f): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
ambitiouschap:
Why can't you go and buy it at $97, many people have bought yet they don't have any complaint. It is only you church rat shouting up and down.
You know reselling doesn't work, why did you sell to her?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiliyB:
I can't afford it, people buy and resell things at cheaper rate...he shouldn't have sell it when he knows quite well it doesn't work, making people to spend money for nothing. I don talk my own Sha anyone that wanna buy can buy ooo nah their business.
Are you kidding me sold to 2 people early this morning, and yet no complaint do you know how long have been selling this, you the day you bought it do you think you are the only one that bought it.

Why aren't other guys come not complaining.

continue wailing
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Graxie:
You know reselling doesn't work, why did you sell to her?

It's working, I swear I have sold it twice today and yet no complaint.

Please I know those of you that bought from me are on this thread. Please help me tell them if it's working or not
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
ambitiouschap:

If only I scam you I will feel guilty, but since you came here to spoil my reputation even after selling it to you for the lowest price ever.

I swear to god who made me you will never make a dime on kdp, you will be frustrated and depressed all your entire time doing this kdp.
I don't need to reply you the evidence of what you sold to me unveil itself. What you sold didn't work what someone else gave to me without payment worked with some few minutes today. God bless you for wasting my money and my data that I sub finished because I was refreshing continual throughout Saturday thinking the fault is from my end. I wish I got a message like this, I won't fall victim to your scam.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiliyB:
Don't worry keep scamming people one day you'll enter a loophole that will destroy you. At least God put you to shame, I didn't lose finally.

Haha, you will always lose I swear to god who made me, you think this is a child play.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiliyB:
I don't need to reply you the evidence of what you sold to me unveil itself. What you sold didn't work what someone else gave to me without payment worked with some few minutes today. God bless you for wasting my money and my data that I sub finished because I was refreshing continual throughout Saturday thinking the fault is from my end. I wish I got a message like this, I won't fall victim to your scam.
This is my last reply to you, all I will say is watch your back. I swear you will SURFER for this
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Refund her money. Whether resell or whatever you sold rubbish. Just refund it.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Are you kidding me sold to 2 people early this morning, and yet no complaint do you know how long have been selling this, you the day you bought it do you think you are the only one that bought it.

Why aren't other guys come not complaining.

continue wailing

Liar it stopped working along time ago. I use kdp rocket too. You're calling someone else a church rat but you're going about begging for laptop and free guidance from guru's.

5 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lolo24:

Refund her money. Whether resell or whatever you sold rubbish. Just refund it.
I know you have a problem, you know have been noticing you since the issue of lowcontent book Witt virgo.
Come and refund her
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by IamPlato(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
eniola1010:
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing.
are you talking about payoneer account
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
ambitiouschap:

I know you have a problem, you know have been noticing you since the issue of lowcontent book Witt virgo.
Come and refund her

Petty scammer. Refund her money.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
IamPlato:
are you talking about payoneer account

U wan sell Payoneer acct?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiliyB:

I understand you, what I am saying is that he didn't scam you, so far he gave you the license, you logged in without issue. Try to login again and see if it will update cause the owner knows about Amazon and the frequent update.

I just login my kdprocket you can see there's a new update. Check if you're too got the update.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
COURVOISier:

I understand you, what I am saying is that he didn't scam you, so far he gave you the license, you logged in without issue. Try to login again and see if it will update cause the owner knows about Amazon and the frequent update.

Kdp rocket has stopped working. Kindleprenuer is work on it and will update it when he's done.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sulaimon22: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiliyB:

can u help me with the kdp rocket ma'am
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lolo24:

Kdp rocket has stopped working. Kindleprenuer is work on it and will update it when he's done.

Yea, I just got the update now.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by IamPlato(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lolo24:

U wan sell Payoneer acct?
no
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
COURVOISier:

I just login my kdprocket you can see there's a new update. Check if you're too got the update.
Don't worry, I have a working one already.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
sulaimon22:

can u help me with the kdp rocket ma'am
I'm sorry, I can't because it's not mine. The owner instructed me not to do that...I hope you understand, thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiliyB:
Don't worry, I have a working one already.

Ok great and good luck.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sulaimon22: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiliyB:
I'm sorry, I can't because it's not mine. The owner instructed me not to do that...I hope you understand, thanks.

ok no problem. I Understand
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
COURVOISier:

Ok great and good luck.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ScrivenerBill: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
smiliyB:

If you need help with that, message me here.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
ScrivenerBill:

If you need help with that, message me here.
Okay, thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.