Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415181 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
eniola1010:

What ever makes you sleep better today.

Be truthful while advertising your service. I'm not against your business. But don't mislead people.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lolo24:

R u serious?

The "Make a Payment" feature on payoneer allows you to send money from your account to another payoneer user free of charge.

If you send the money directly from your payoneer account to your bank account, payoneer charges you 2% of the withdrawn amount.

If you use ATM, payoneer charges you $3 per withdrawal or transaction.

Now, Payoneer is a profit oriented business. Imagine that you are only using the "Make a Payment" feature to withdraw all your money? It means Payoneer won't make enough money from you.

So, the company expects you to use the Make a payment feature sparingly. If they notice that you have started using it all the time to send huge money, they will remove the feature from your account.

As you are selling your Payoneer dollars to exchangers, a time will definitely come when Payoneer will deactivate that your Make a Payment feature.

This is not to spoil any body's business. Just stating facts from my experience.

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you taking advantage?
Design your Book Covers using our Lockdown Promo at Corona prices (less than N1,500) for the next 15 days.

Call/Chat me on my WhatsApp number below in the signature box.

BONUS:
How to drive insane traffic to your book link.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 5:50pm On May 01, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2020
smiliyB:
Kindly help out, my book is very expensive when compare to other books in the same category. What can I do to reduce the price... Note, Amazon set a minimum price and that's why I'm unable to reduce it.

The book is under children's category, it's in large print format and had many coloured pictures. Is it why the book is expensive? Beside, there are other books in that same category with coloured images but not very expensive as mine. Any info guys

hello, now the thread seems very boring.. please quick question... How have your published book been fairing since, any sales whatsoever?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kenturkey048(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2020
COURVOISier:

Yes, it is true. Likewise there's no job so no need to go to school grin
God go bless you... grin grin grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 11:46am On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

hello, now the thread seems very boring.. please quick question... How have your published book been fairing since, any sales whatsoever?
Not yet
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sEGXY2(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2020
Anybody writes romance here? let's rub minds
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 11:56am On May 02, 2020
sEGXY2:
Anybody writes romance here? let's rub minds
Go and look for oloshos they will give you ideas of what to write
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2020
smiliyB:
Not yet

honestly I find that hard to beleive, I just started last 2 weeks.... on my third book now and sales are coming in... how many books have you got so far?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2020
ufotty2001:
Go and look for oloshos they will give you ideas of what to write
lemme give you an idea, the committed love peddler

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by smiliyB(f): 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

honestly I find that hard to beleive, I just started last 2 weeks.... on my third book now and sales are coming in... how many books have you got so far?
okay, goodluck to you and congrats.

But our timing aren't the same

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Goalnaldo(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

which niche are you writing on?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Goalnaldo(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
mk82:

RESEARCH: METHOD TO NARROW DOWN A NICHE
-Go to Google, type Amazon bestsellers. Click on the amazon bestseller's link
-At amazon bestsellers, click on kindle store on the left side (do not use d search box at d top)
-at kindle store, click on kindle ebooks below it
-under kindle ebooks, u will see many categories. click on anyone dat u want and it will open subcategories. choose any subcategory and click until their is no more subs.
- At this point, start checking the 100 books that are listed for dat sub-subcategory.
-right click any of the listed books and check d product details. It should have amazon sales rank below 20,000.
-determine d keyword of dat book. For instance, it could be a book on anger management.
-now open amazon on anoda tab and go to kindle ebooks.use d search box to search for the keyword 'anger management'. when d results open,select 'new and popular' on d right side.
-Open about 10 of d books to check their product details. their should be at least 5 to 7 books with amazon sales rank around 10k,20k,30k,40k. there should be many odas below 100k.
-this shows money is circulating in dat niche.
if these criteria are not satisfied, go to the bestseller's page and start over. Avoid niches with many celebrity authors or those dat require professional qualifications.
boss is this process still working cause when I checked on product details I didn't see anything Amazon sales rank
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
which niche are you writing on?

Yeah so far I've been writing on parenting and children psychology.. what about you?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
smiliyB:
okay, goodluck to you and congrats.

But our timing aren't the same

True and wise words....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Goalnaldo(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

Yeah so far I've been writing on parenting and children psychology.. what about you?
I wrote about romance, one about health and the other about anger management. I only have one sale cry
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tonyclerk(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2020
smiliyB:
Kindly help out, my book is very expensive when compare to other books in the same category. What can I do to reduce the price... Note, Amazon set a minimum price and that's why I'm unable to reduce it.

The book is under children's category, it's in large print format and had many coloured pictures. Is it why the book is expensive? Beside, there are other books in that same category with coloured images but not very expensive as mine. Any info guys

Please how did u go about writing the children books, with colourful drawing? Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dgee1(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

Please I would like to talk with you on this business. I have sent you an email, please respond. Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2020
dgee1:

Please I would like to talk with you on this business. I have sent you an email, please respond. Thanks

you can contact me at emperorsversion@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I wrote about romance, one about health and the other about anger management. I only have one sale cry

don't worry chilax.. how many books do you have so far?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dgee1(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2020
Grupo:

Wow. Man, you are really killing it. 25k USD in one month is enough money. Jeez.

I have only made around $192 this month on Kindle. I did that with just two books. It has been my best month so far on Amazon. Haha. I'm happy. Considering it is passive income and I haven't done a new book since June.

Seems I should elevate this publishing thing as my primary business and take it seriously.
Please how can I reach you?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dgee1(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

Ok thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Goalnaldo(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

don't worry chilax.. how many books do you have so far?
three
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dgee1(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

I've sent you an email. Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2020
dgee1:
I've sent you an email. Thanks
yeah.. I guess I have responded..Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Goalnaldo(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2020
Please gurus is it advisable to use the name of a best seller in your book
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 1:05am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Goalnaldo post=89121148]Please gurus is it advisable to use the name of a best seller in your book[/quote

nah it's not... it's illegal
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 4:57am On May 03, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals.

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.