Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415236 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 5:05am On May 03, 2020
emperorsversion:

honestly I find that hard to beleive, I just started last 2 weeks.... on my third book now and sales are coming in... how many books have you got so far?
PLS I WANT TO KNOW CAN I CREATE A PDF FORMAT EBOOK OR MUST IT BE KINDLE FORMAT?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 5:34am On May 03, 2020
emperorsversion:

Thanks bro, that was really helpfull

please like i said,. I'm done with my manuscript and edited already.. but I'm yet to get a cover designs... Since you said Kindle does proofreading of manuscript, I'm thinking if it's possible for me to upload my manuscript first so I can possible get my errors first before getting a cover design... is that possible.. ?

Secondly can you recommend a good graphic designer for me, one that is good for cover design... note I can design myself if I choose to but I want real professional touch for my cover book..

thanks
I KNOW A GRAPHICS DESIGNER HE IS AN EXPERT IN COVER DESIGN.WHATSAPP HIM ON 08135354838
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adefemi007(m): 5:48am On May 03, 2020
Get your book cover designed by us.
Paperback design also available and all other graphic design services

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 7:05am On May 03, 2020
Has anyone had luck uploading a title on ingramspark? Kai. Epic shit platform when it comes to adding a title
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dgee1(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2020
Good day sir, please I've been trying to reach you, sent you a few emails sometime ago. I would like to have a discussion with you on the KDP business. I am new to the whole thing and wouldn't mind paying to learn from you or be in one of your groups. I have read some of your posts and I could see we belong to the same spiritual family and I feel that might count positively in my favour to get a response smiley. My WhatsApp contact is Zero-Eight-Zero-392151-Two-Six.

Thanks so much and God bless.

obamartins:
MS Words.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by obamartins(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2020
dgee1:
Good day sir, please I've been trying to reach you, sent you a few emails sometime ago. I would like to have a discussion with you on the KDP business. I am new to the whole thing and wouldn't mind paying to learn from you or be in one of your groups. I have read some of your posts and I could see we belong to the same spiritual family and I feel that might count positively in my favour to get a response smiley. My WhatsApp contact is Zero-Eight-Zero-392151-Two-Six.

Thanks so much and God bless.

I won't be chanced. No vex
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dgee1(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
obamartins:

I won't be chanced. No vex

OK sir, I understand and I'm not annoyed. But would you please just give me a small one-time-never-again push in the right direction. I have an idea of how busy you would be, but please sir. Just a word or two from you, thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=dgee1 post=89143374]

OK sir, I understand and I'm not annoyed. But would you please just give me a small one-time-never-again push in the right direction. I have an idea of how busy you would be, but please sir. Just a word or two from you, thanks. [/quo

what exactly is your question so I assist you here pls
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 6:39pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=emperorsversion post=89146805][/quote

He knows why he's asking him. He's been doing it for over 2 hrs and makes well over $3k a month.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Lolo24 post=89148680][/quote]
Excuse me, who makes over 3k dollars from this??
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 7:24pm On May 03, 2020
emperorsversion:

Excuse me, who makes over 3k dollars from this??

That guy he's asking to mentor him
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2020
Lolo24:

That guy he's asking to mentor him

Wow... Bro.. I'm not making much sales.. although I just have two books and I started just last month
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
emperorsversion:

Wow... Bro.. I'm not making much sales.. although I just have two books and I started just last month

How many sales so far? Ebook or paperback?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2020
Lolo24:

How many sales so far? Ebook or paperback?

Just 4 sales.... ebook... Do you suggest I go into paperback? Have you made sales also before ??
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 10:56pm On May 03, 2020
emperorsversion:

Just 4 sales.... ebook... Do you suggest I go into paperback? Have you made sales also before ??

Yea. Do paperback
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 5:50am On May 04, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 9:36am On May 04, 2020
emperorsversion:

Have you been skipping paperbacks? You will be missing out a lot on sales if you just publish only eBook version. Take advantage of all the formats so you don't miss out of sales.

In the below screenshot, the white bars are paperback sales. Don't leave any stone unturned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silvoice(m): 10:16am On May 04, 2020
bring all your Editting, proof reading and other online publishing problem to us. including book cover design, formatting for Amazon Kindle etc 090.8.3.9.1.8.2.4.7 check the link below for more info.

https://www.nairaland.com/5372468/edit-proofread-publish-online-books
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adoreyou(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2020
please,someone should educate me on how to go about creating my book content. I am in d second stage right now.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2020
in search of a graphic designer for my paper back designs... I have many contracts for the person of he's good and reliable... you may contact me if you offer such service
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by OnePunchMan: 4:29pm On May 06, 2020
Bring all your PAYONEER funds..
Freelance withdrawal from all freelance sites also available with instant payment...

Contact in profile and in signature...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Renida: 4:49pm On May 06, 2020
OnePunchMan:
Bring all your PAYONEER funds..
Freelance withdrawal from all freelance sites also available with instant payment...

Contact in profile and in signature...

Nice business profile. But graphic designs will boost your business appeal better with your clients. I can help achieve this with my skills.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2020
Renida:

Look no further. I'll make you creative graphic designs that will ensure your projects are appealing and we'll received by your audience.

I like us to discuss your projects in details. Could you chat me up for further discussions?

How much do you design book cover?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Renida: 5:36pm On May 06, 2020
Grupo:

How much do you design book cover?

I'm affordable. I also offer discounts. If you will discuss with me on WhatsApp we can discuss much better. Please do.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
Renida:

I'm affordable. I also offer discounts. If you will discuss with me on WhatsApp we can discuss much better. Please do.

Leave your whatsapp number
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Renida: 5:50pm On May 06, 2020
Grupo:

Leave your whatsapp number

0809 560 6256
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adefemi007(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2020
emperorsversion:
in search of a graphic designer for my paper back designs... I have many contracts for the person of he's good and reliable... you may contact me if you offer such service
I'm available, contact on signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2020
Renida:

0809 6256

I'll contact you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Renida: 6:46pm On May 06, 2020
Grupo:

I'll contact you.

Okay. I just designed this designs below some minutes back

Cc

Emperorsversion

Onepunchman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: wonyi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.