Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415710 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Virgo01(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
AIT1:

Bro, will you mentor me on LCB and NCB abeg
Sorry I am not offering any mentorship services right now.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
obamartins:

i am not sure i will do that anytime this year. Its very demanding and distracting too.

Okay bro
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Virgo01:

Sorry I am not offering any mentorship services right now.

Okay
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Mcslize:

You've not made above $20?

Pls try and do keywords research before writing. Don't just write. First hunt for profitable keywords.

If you write blindly, your books won't sell. Doing keywords research before writing helps you find profitable keywords that can bring in $15 to $20 daily at least for starters. Mutliply that by 30 days, that's something.
Still learning the process
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 1:43am On Jul 12, 2020
obamartins:

120 pages work on A4 is huge. Yeah, publishing as a doc file, amazon will scale the pages down, but the good thing about uploading in docx file is that all buyers can access all your books irrespective of what device they use. Alternatively, some writers use either 5.5" x 8.5" or 6" x 9" which is smaller than A4 and then covert it to PDF and later .kpf(print replica) using amazon's textbook creator to get more pages. The drawback, however, of using print replica is that buyers with Kindle paperwhite and Kindle Oasis won't be able to purchase your books. When i was using print replica, i got some negative reviews because of that. So i still encourage you upload a well formated docx file even if your book page count is squeezed. You can always depend on paperback sales to make up for the difference.

Sorry for the typos.

Great insight. I learnt something from this. Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hello house please don't be offended by my questions

Am a new Payoneer account owner with funds less $50.
I know I can't use the " make a payment" feature on Payoneer until I have received $50.
But I intend to use it eventually after I have at least $50

Now my question......

For those who have used the "make a payment" option on Payoneer, how did it go ? Also what were the verification needed for the process to be complete?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by headboyprince(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
obamartins:
You are welcome. Let me also make you understand that kdp is a game of number if you don't have money to promote your books like me, just ensure to be ready to write your ass off. Not LCB or NCB o. Those are for lazy guys looking for a fast way out. Over the course of 4 years, i was able to get 110 well written non-fiction books and it resulted in btw $3000 to $3500 monthly organic sales.

Quick tip: Don't look at you dash board, write the first book, publish, go to the next one, publish. Just keep doing it. Its a lonely life, but you will come out strong on the other side.
However, please I want to ask you1. Did you run promotions for your kindle books, or are all your sales organic?
2. Did you focus on a single niche and built a brand on them or did you publish on different niches on profitable keywords.

Thanks for the reply!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 17lee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
There are some offline business that will give you rest of mind, you can learn liquid laundry starch production, with combination of two to three raw materials you are good to go chat me up on telegram @successdeal or whatsapp me on zero eight zero 64654116 for full details and you will be glad you did.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by obamartins(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
headboyprince:

However, please I want to ask you1. Did you run promotions for your kindle books, or are all your sales organic?
2. Did you focus on a single niche and built a brand on them or did you publish on different niches on profitable keywords.

Thanks for the reply!

All sales i made were purely organic. Reason been that ams is too tricky and requires indept knowledge, else u will just be dashing Jeff Bezos money. But i am experimenting on something, i want to lease email list from a book marketing company with crazy email list for both fiction and non fiction and it will cost me $25 a day for them to promote my book. Like i said, i am testing the waters. The promo is billed for 18th of this month. Now, here is what i intend to do, i will calculate how much the book sold from 1st of July till the 17th, jot it down. Then i will look at sales for the 18th July (D Day for the promo) and then subtract the amount from organic sales of the said book. If it brings in something substantial, say an additional $500 or more, then i will make you know if to promote your books using the said website.

For your second question, i don't do fiction, but i am everywhere in the non-fiction niches. Although i am trying to build a brand to get email list. i hope i answered your question?

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
obamartins:

All sales i made were purely organic. Reason been that ams is too tricky and requires indept knowledge, else u will just be dashing Jeff Bezos money. But i am experimenting on something, i want to lease email list from a book marketing company with crazy email list for both fiction and non fiction and it will cost me $25 a day for them to promote my book. Like i said, i am testing the waters. The promo is billed for 18th of this month. Now, here is what i intend to do, i will calculate how much the book sold from 1st of July till the 17th, jot it down. Then i will look at sales for the 18th July (D Day for the promo) and then subtract the amount from organic sales of the said book. If it brings in something substantial, say an additional $500 or more, then i will make you know if to promote your books using the said website.

For your second question, i don't do fiction, but i am everywhere in the non-fiction niches. Although i am trying to build a brand to get email list. i hope i answered your question?

I will be hoping to get feedback on how the promo went. Although, I don't have money for promotion yet.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by obamartins(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
AIT1:

I will be hoping to get feedback on how the promo went. Although, I don't have money for promotion yet.

okay! i will keep u posted.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 2:54am On Jul 14, 2020
obamartins:

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Crayfish09:

I stopped writing it last year. Its very profitable if you target the right niches. Whites have crazy fetishes and they hardly care about random sex. Take for example, you will make more money publishing a story about a woman sitting on the face of a man or about a man licking the foot of a woman than you will make when publish a normal sex story. Just think of crazy sexual fantasies and write about them. Vanilla sex is a no no!

Lol! I noticed that too. I barely made anything from the 20 something short eroticas I wrote...they were normal sex stories.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by foshe36: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
obamartins:

Pls brother, I need your contact, I need your knowledge and experience on some little things and I want a free flow conversations pls.. thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 4:06am On Jul 16, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Revolva(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
obamartins:
You are welcome. Let me also make you understand that kdp is a game of number if you don't have money to promote your books like me, just ensure to be ready to write your ass off. Not LCB or NCB o. Those are for lazy guys looking for a fast way out. Over the course of 4 years, i was able to get 110 well written non-fiction books and it resulted in btw $3000 to $3500 monthly organic sales.

Quick tip: Don't look at you dash board, write the first book, publish, go to the next one, publish. Just keep doing it. Its a lonely life, but you will come out strong on the other side.

Wow that good what do u mean by LCB or NCB

And seems non fiction books get more purchase
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by unangidot: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please I need successful perform who is making sales already through its subscribers that will put me through on email listing from beginning to the end.. from creating a landing page to ads including offering free books to gain email address.. just a 2days practical training.. training fee is negotiable.. WhatsApp me on 07030083555
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antanananovic: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
@obamartins

Hi. please indulge me to pick your brain a little bit. so I am writing a nonfiction beginner kind of book, I have written 10,000 words already. these are my questions:

Am I doing it right with the number of words that I have written? if not, what are your thoughts.

Should I write the headings in a clear fashion like; "how to do A or Advantages of B?" I read somewhere that the headings should be written in a way that persuades people to buy because that is what buyers look at using the look-through feature.

Thanks. please reply whenever you can. Regards!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by obamartins(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Antanananovic:
@obamartins

Hi. please indulge me to pick your brain a little bit. so I am writing a nonfiction beginner kind of book, I have written 10,000 words already. these are my questions:

Am I doing it right with the number of words that I have written? if not, what are your thoughts.

Should I write the headings in a clear fashion like; "how to do A or Advantages of B?" I read somewhere that the headings should be written in a way that persuades people to buy because that is what buyers look at using the look-through feature.

Thanks. please reply whenever you can. Regards!

10k word and above is good. One thing u need understand is dont try to invent the wheel. Stick to what is working. How do i mean? Check how others selling similar title on amazon coined theirs, and do something similar without copying theirs verbatim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antanananovic: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2020
@obamartins

Thanks for replying to my message. I will stick to your advice then. Thanks again
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jamesy212(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
ufotty2001:

Stop using free plagiarism tools. They will put you in trouble.. my subscription will soon expire ... DM me let put resources together and pay for monthly subscription.. quetext.com is the best paid tools I have ever seen. I need only 2 persons.. unanghope@gmail.com

I have you an email with regards to this. Will appreciate a quick response if this offer is still available
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mozkidayo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Contact me if you want a Turnitin premium student account that can check for plagiarism at a very cheap price..valid for one month
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Seunfunmi92(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2020
I heard that one can sells ebooks with resell right on kdp, is this true?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by webhead: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Good day everyone,
I've been Reading through this thread for a while and I immensely appreciate everyone who has contributed to the development of this thread.
Reading through this thread has also convinced me that self publishing is route I would like to test out.
But my only problem now is if my old PC will allow do me the job.
will my old 10 inch laptop with 1gb suffice for all the tools I need? or do I need to get another one( which i don't have the money for right now)?
Your response is highly appreciated!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2020

We buy everyday

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
webhead:
Good day everyone,
I've been Reading through this thread for a while and I immensely appreciate everyone who has contributed to the development of this thread.
Reading through this thread has also convinced me that self publishing is route I would like to test out.
But my only problem now is if my old PC will allow do me the job.
will my old 10 inch laptop with 1gb suffice for all the tools I need? or do I need to get another one( which i don't have the money for right now)?
Your response is highly appreciated!
yes it will do.
You need to remove ,
Movies
Games
Other useless and I mean not needed software.

Install
Photoshop
Msword
Mozilla or chrome. That's all you need

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.