Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416363 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mrdigitech(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Guys, what's your opinion of using trademarked keywords or brands in the 7 KDP hidden Keyword or backend keywords field. Have you had issues doing this while publishing?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Millenniumlady(f): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
emperorsversion:

Excuse me, who makes over 3k dollars from this??
What unfinish business are you talking about
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
What unfinish business are you talking about

remember we both chatted for business worth 30k here and then you demanded for my number to discuss privately?..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antibettings: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Your publishing journey is not complete without this kpd rocket software
Contact me today to get yours
WhatsApp;08108941514

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antibettings: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Testimony
Contact me today
0810894151 4

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2020
Mrdigitech:
Guys, what's your opinion of using trademarked keywords or brands in the 7 KDP hidden Keyword or backend keywords field. Have you had issues doing this while publishing?
Yes. I got an email from Amazon that I should remove it
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2020
. Believe it or leave it

Registration Fee = N500

Daily Earnings = N1000

Weekly Earnings = N7000

Monthly Earnings = N30,000

Chart me up on Whatsapp +2348087132282
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mrdigitech(m): 4:28am On Jun 23, 2020
ufotty2001:

Yes. I got an email from Amazon that I should remove it

Wow, this is serious ooh. Was the email more like a warning or just a request by Amazon?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Mrdigitech:

Wow, this is serious ooh. Was the email more like a warning or just a request by Amazon?
It was not warming but was just like a normal email ... To me I didn't even no the trademarked name i used in 7keywords backend. I was even sending them email that they should identify the trademarked name for me.. but the last email they sent to be came with warming.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by davidhobo: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2020
AIT1:
Do you need Publisher's Rocket?

Send a message to me on WhatsApp

Pocket-friendly price

Check my signature for contact details

What does rocket do, bro. How does it help an author
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by davidhobo: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Hey, guys, thanks to this thread, I just published my book on kindle. I am a rookie writer, but I can dream too, cant I? It is free, so pls go read and kindly drop a review. Also feel free to give me tips how to promote this book as well.

In Love With A Siren is a tale that celebrates the indefatigability of the human spirit and the unputdownable nature of the human soul in a love story that unravels across three continents and half a dozen cities...

It is found on amazon kindle. Please read and kindly drop a review

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BNJ7TN8/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_DZH8Eb6WRWX65

Page Extent: 222
Word Count: 60,388
Price: $4.99 (Free now because it is on promo/kdp select

SYNOPSIS:
Ken Malisse is a young, ambitious journalist, strategist and spin doctor for politicians. He is long on potential, but short on results. He is also down on his luck and without a dime to his name, having lost his way within the bureaucracy and fallen out of favor with the Apparatchiki.

He has also been abandoned by family and friends, and hounded by his own government- the very people he had served so selflessly and without blemish in the past.

At the nadir of his existence, he decides to go in search of the American dream and build a new life, out of reach of his persecutors and far removed from memories of his troubled past.

He hoped to start his own family with a new woman, new friends and a new career in God's own country. Africa had done him dirty, and he was turning his back on her for good…and never, ever coming back.

So, he thought, till he stumbled on Koko in the quiet, horseshoe town of Uyo, deep within the backwaters of Nigeria's Delta right on the eve of his departure.

Sensuous, enchanting and alluring, Koko Nakide was as mysterious and she was amorous- beautiful to look at, but lethal to love, attractive to behold but difficult to tame.

She was a woman with a restless spirit, driven by raging desires that sucked men into the vortex of her appeal. Deep within this desirable but wanton woman burnt a fire so violent, no man could quench.

From the creeks of Nigeria’s Delta to the opulence of her capitals- Lagos and Abuja, this tale of love, passion and obsession rolls unhindered, snaking under the glittering skyscrapers of New York to the crime ridden streets of Baltimore, gathering momentum in the sunbaked streets of London, while morphing into a toxic experience that would threaten the sanity of both lovers and change their life trajectories forever.

Go to: www.thesirentrilogy.com for excerpts

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
davidhobo:

What does rocket do, bro. How does it help an author

It helps in Keyword research, to get profitable niche to write on
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2020
davidhobo:
Hey, guys, thanks to this thread, I just published my book on kindle. I am a rookie writer, but I can dream too, cant I? It is free, so pls go read and kindly drop a review. Also feel free to give me tips how to promote this book as well.

In Love With A Siren is a tale that celebrates the indefatigability of the human spirit and the unputdownable nature of the human soul in a love story that unravels across three continents and half a dozen cities...

SYNOPSIS:
Ken Malisse is a young, ambitious journalist, strategist and spin doctor for politicians. He is long on potential, but short on results. He is also down on his luck and without a dime to his name, having lost his way within the bureaucracy and fallen out of favor with the Apparatchiki.

He has also been abandoned by family and friends, and hounded by his own government- the very people he had served so selflessly and without blemish in the past.

At the nadir of his existence, he decides to go in search of the American dream and build a new life, out of reach of his persecutors and far removed from memories of his troubled past.

He hoped to start his own family with a new woman, new friends and a new career in God's own country. Africa had done him dirty, and he was turning his back on her for good…and never, ever coming back.

So, he thought, till he stumbled on Koko in the quiet, horseshoe town of Uyo, deep within the backwaters of Nigeria's Delta right on the eve of his departure.

Sensuous, enchanting and alluring, Koko Nakide was as mysterious and she was amorous- beautiful to look at, but lethal to love, attractive to behold but difficult to tame.

She was a woman with a restless spirit, driven by raging desires that sucked men into the vortex of her appeal. Deep within this desirable but wanton woman burnt a fire so violent, no man could quench.

From the creeks of Nigeria’s Delta to the opulence of her capitals- Lagos and Abuja, this tale of love, passion and obsession rolls unhindered, snaking under the glittering skyscrapers of New York to the crime ridden streets of Baltimore, gathering momentum in the sunbaked streets of London, while morphing into a toxic experience that would threaten the sanity of both lovers and change their life trajectories forever.

Beautiful. I love everything from the cover. I pray u make it big in fiction

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals.

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
AIT1:

It helps in Keyword research, to get profitable niche to write on

Why are you not using it yourself to find profitable keywords to write on, instead of selling the tool?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Femolacaster(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
davidhobo:

SYNOPSIS:

Your cover is really superb
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
davidhobo:

SYNOPSIS:

I like the website. But the cover doesn't do it for romance. Check the other books in the genre.
The blurb is too long and wordy. It's supposed to make people buy the book not tell the story.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Grupo:

Why are you not using it yourself to find profitable keywords to write on, instead of selling the tool?

Oh, so you mean if I sell it, it implies I can't use it myself?

I see...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
hello everyone, am a first timer here... good meet you all.. plz is relationship nitch very profitable?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mife9000: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
[Everyone wants to love and be loved too. Therefore most single people need a wife and a husband. If you fall into this category, either single, divorce, widow or a widower. You have the opportunity to meet the love of your life, join our WhatsApp group " Love Match" and fulfill your love destiny.

This group is not for flirting, its purely for mature and serious minded people from the age of 25 and above. Anyone that join and showcase any flirting activity on the group will be removed immediately.

Also, it's not meant for married people, singles from all walks of life are welcomed.

See links below;

https:///KKxKRwPfEfCEJlqxsQDSqs
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mrdigitech(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2020
ufotty2001:

It was not warming but was just like a normal email ... To me I didn't even no the trademarked name i used in 7keywords backend. I was even sending them email that they should identify the trademarked name for me.. but the last email they sent to be came with warming.

This is surprising ooh. These guys no want make we chop sha. But God dey ooh...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jadejay: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Edit Your Manuscript Like a Professional is a Course designed to help you seamlessly bring professionalism into your written content. We've designed it to help walk you through the stages of editing and creating a beautiful second, and third draft.

It doesn't matter if you write;
- Fiction books
- Nonfiction books
- Courses
- Blog articles

What's More?

You're not alone. I am available to give you feedback and guide you through each stage of this course.

Click below for details
https://courses.pelleura.top/courses/edit-your-manuscript-like-a-professional

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Silence everywhere. Hope everyone is writing and earning
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Any ideas how to avoid the 30 percent withholding for tax? I don't have TIN. I have EIN but I'm hesitant to use it.
Need guidance, thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by twosquare(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2020
If you have an EIN that is really yours, use it. You will have 0% withholding rate.
cheehummer:
Any ideas how to avoid the 30 percent withholding for tax? I don't have TIN. I have EIN but I'm hesitant to use it.
Need guidance, thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 2:55am On Jun 28, 2020
twosquare:
If you have an EIN that is really yours, use it. You will have 0% withholding rate.

Thanks. I'm hesitating because of all those questions during the interview. It's for those that have business in the United States. They even ask for business address in the United States.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Abeg o I just want to confirm

All those with US Payoneer card is it still working?

Those that sell to exchangers can you still transfer your funds to and fro?

I read online that Payoneer and it's cards are having issues also funds are frozen

Please confirm for me

My card expired and the new one is being processed to be shipped.....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via Paypal..

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by twosquare(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
How did you get an EIN and what's the address attached to it?
cheehummer:

Thanks. I'm hesitating because of all those questions during the interview. It's for those that have business in the United States. They even ask for business address in the United States.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CokeBar(f): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2020
Akunna25:
Abeg o I just want to confirm

All those with US Payoneer card is it still working?

Those that sell to exchangers can you still transfer your funds to and fro?

I read online that Payoneer and it's cards are having issues also funds are frozen

Please confirm for me

My card expired and the new one is being processed to be shipped.....

I think if your card is expired, your account should be fine.

However, some people say if you've ever requested a card on that account then it is affected.

Best bet? Try transferring to another payoneer account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.