Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (417971 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Blabbermouth: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2020
iLegendd:
But I don't have a computer — can I write with my phone?
Yes.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Yes.

Don't mind him
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Blabbermouth: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Don't mind him
I sabi iLegendd wella.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Juicethekid: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
AncientTimes:

Yes of course you can. But use different pen names especially white names to reflect the new niches.
okay sir
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 2:22am On Sep 13, 2020
AIT1:

Emceecee

Good morning bro.

Do you know of any successful person in this business that is ready to mentor?

I wish to scale up and get knowledge from other sources.

Thanks.

Not that i'm sure of any, you just have to contact them and ask
try eliok or hamlak
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 3fcc: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Who need premium grammarly account. I'm looking for who I wanna share the fee with.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emperorsversion(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
3fcc:
Who need premium grammarly account. I'm looking for who I wanna share the fee with.

pls I need....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eniola1010(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing

I pay far higher than aboki and i pay higher than bank.

Check these links for my portfolios

Portfolio1
(https://www.nairaland.com/5252811/buy-all-gift-cards-payoneer)

Portforlio2
(https://www.nairaland.com/5720475/buy-all-gift-cards-payoneer)

To sell to me, whatsapp me directly via this link

(https:///2348180712474)

.,/
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good evening guys.

Please, who can be kind enough to show me how to remove the 30% tax on Royalties��

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
3fcc:
I used quetext.com I do pay 9.9o$ every month..!!! If u wish to join me you can be paying 2k every month... DM me
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
iLegendd:
Good morning. I intend writing a book to publish on Amazon. I have never written one before. Who will guide me for free?

Please, help a brother.
lol

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by pabon(m): 3:35am On Sep 18, 2020
iLegendd:
But I don't have a computer — can I write with my phone?

See me laughing loud this early morning. Abeg drop tips for boys
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal or Bank transfer. Can receive your funds in Euros and pay you in Euros/USD/Naira.

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good.
Fast Paymemt
Contact details on signature.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SchoolPedia: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
AIT1:
Good evening guys.

Please, who can be kind enough to show me how to remove the 30% tax on Royalties��

Thanks and God bless.

This should not be on a public domain like this.

Cases like this can make Am.azon fire the red flag to Nigerians.

Lets take things easy please.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SchoolPedia: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
iLegendd:
Good morning. I intend writing a book to publish on Amazon. I have never written one before. Who will guide me for free?

Please, help a brother.

Your request didn't come early baba.

You could have back dated the request and may be some good guys should have assisted you. Lol

But now wey you be oga, no body go answer you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Crayfish09: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
AIT1:
Good evening guys.

Thanks and God bless.

Good day sir. I read on another thread that you were planning to use a "special " id card to withdraw on payoneer. Have they approved it? Im still unable to register with the slip as well
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Crayfish09:

Good day sir. I read on another thread that you were planning to use a "special " id card to withdraw on payoneer. Have they approved it? Im still unable to register with the slip as well

Not to withdraw on Payoneer.

It's to verify a Fiverr account.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
AIT1:

Is it now difficult to verify a fivver acooubt?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Penboy:

Is it now difficult to verify a fivver acooubt?

No, not difficult once it is a Nigerian account and you have Government Issued ID
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Crayfish09: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
AIT1:

Its a similar case. Have you succeeded? I have gone through a lot trying to secure a plastic card
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Crayfish09:

Its a similar case. Have you succeeded? I have gone through a lot trying to secure a plastic card

I used about 2 different cards, the BOT was not able to verify me. I sent it to the CS and the account was disabled eventually.

But, I have someone that used the take ID and the verification was successful.

Just get a phone like Samsung with good camera before you try to verify. The poor camera of my phone cost me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Crayfish09:

Get the national ID from the NIMC app and try again
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Crayfish09: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2020
Penboy:

Thanks. Please does it mean that i only need to send a screenshot to them?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Crayfish09: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2020
AIT1:

I used about 2 different cards, the BOT was not able to verify me. I sent it to the CS and the account was disabled eventually.

But, I have someone that used the take ID and the verification was successful.

Just get a phone like Samsung with good camera before you try to verify. The poor camera of my phone cost me.

Thanks bro. I will ensure that
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GreatAchiever1: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Penboy:

I thought that app hasn't started working.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Do you know that your book cover can boost or dwindle your sales in KDP?
I have a book that was poorly designed but it had a valuable content, due to the fact that the cover sucks, I had low sales on it until I redesigned my cover and added that extra touch of sleekness to it.
And boom! Sales started rolling in.

You can get your professional book cover for a good price from me.
✓ Fast delivery
✓ High quality Design
✓ Unlimited revision
✓ Paperback design is also included in the package, you won't pay agian for it.

Chat me up now @ o8027572688
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adefemi007(m): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Looking for a professional book cover design? Contact on signature.
Visit my profile to see more designs
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tickles001(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Still on the power of reviews. Sales keeps increasing every month.

Contact me for reviews that will bring life to your dashboard.

https:///eratj1

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tellsblinks(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Please, help a brother.

I will help you.
Your thread and book helped me, it wouldn't be bad if I repay the favour

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ShahRukhKhan: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good evening bosses. Please I need help here; two of my books just went live now on Amazon but I did not fill any place for banking information.

If the books make sales now, I don't know where the money will go.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ayomide32: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm interested in doing this biz.
How do I go about it. Should I meet someone one on one or I should read the whole thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.