Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414800 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by foshe36: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please house, how long will it take for my money to reflect inside my payoneer account after my end of month earning has been processed?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 3fcc: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
foshe36:
Please house, how long will it take for my money to reflect inside my payoneer account after my end of month earning has been processed?

5-7 working days
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by foshe36: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
3fcc:

5-7 working days

Thanks man.. I once saw something like 3 months, I guess that's for physical cheque if one doesn't have a local bank account of USA.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 3fcc: 12:46am On Oct 11, 2020
foshe36:

Thanks man.. I once saw something like 3 months, I guess that's for physical cheque if one doesn't have a local bank account of USA.

That of 3 moths is when you just wanna receive payment after ya first publishing.
It takes you three months after ya first publishing to receive payment. After the 3 months, you get ya payment every month month.

You published Jan 1, ya first royalties payment would be April (sales for January)
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by foshe36: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2020
3fcc:

That of 3 moths is when you just wanna receive payment after ya first publishing.
It takes you three months after ya first publishing to receive payment. After the 3 months, you get ya payment every month month.

You published Jan 1, ya first royalties payment would be April (sales for January)
Okay.. thanks bro
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SweetOnugbo: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please how long does it takes payoneer to verify the uploaded ID?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 3fcc: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2020
SweetOnugbo:
Please how long does it takes payoneer to verify the uploaded ID?
Prolly 24hrs and it may not up to that
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 3fcc: 1:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Pls anyone with cracked latest version of plagiarism should help me
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SweetOnugbo: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
3fcc:

Prolly 24hrs and it may not up to that

Ha! My own has passed two weeks oo. I haven't received any email from them on if it was successful or not.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 3fcc: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
SweetOnugbo:

Ha! My own has passed two weeks oo. I haven't received any email from them on if it was successful or not.

Re-upload again
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SweetOnugbo: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
3fcc:

Re-upload again

Okay I will try that thankd
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tellsblinks(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
3fcc:
Pls anyone with cracked latest version of plagiarism should help me

Lol, if you find tell me abeg
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 3fcc: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
tellsblinks:

Lol, if you find tell me abeg

grin grin grin grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by online4business: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2020
anyone doing ams ads profit challenge with Bryan cohen? I'm still trying to figure out what card to use to run ams ads because I've no reviews on the books I would have love to advertise

let me copy the ogas for answer

mk82
ilegend
helioshay
ancienttimes
lolo24

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mojeed4(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2020
online4business:
anyone doing ams ads profit challenge with Bryan cohen? I'm still trying to figure out what card to use to run ams ads because I've no reviews on the books I would have love to advertise

let me copy the ogas for answer

mk82
ilegend
helioshay
ancienttimes
lolo24

Hi. Please can you share a link to the challenge? Currently working on ams.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mojeed4(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2020
Antanananovic:
Veterans in the house, please recommend a quality book cover designer, not a wacky graphic artist who does not know about the industry. Abeg

Hey. You can buzz me up. Several hundreds of covers designed by me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by online4business: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2020
mojeed4:

go to Facebook and search the 5 day amazon ad profit challenge
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by online4business: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
mojeed4:

https://m./2230194167089012. here's the link
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Avast(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
I sent a mail sir

mk82
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Avast(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
mk82:

Publishing is still my day job.

Boss, do you still train people on KDP?

I am interested
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Avast:

Boss, do you still train people on KDP?

I am interested
No I've stopped
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
AIT1:

Go to bank and collect your bank statement and submit it.

Wow, thanks, i had already lost hope

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Avast(m): 4:56am On Oct 20, 2020
mk82:

No I've stopped

OK, thanks.

I am interested in learning, is there anyone here that can teach me please.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2020
Avast:

OK, thanks.

I am interested in learning, is there anyone here that can teach me please.

Advise you read the thread and others, research
many of the things mentioned still apply
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Thebestpicks: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Why do you have to pay huge sum of money to some so called experts to run facebook or instagram ads for you, when you can learn it yourself and achieve your desired result.

The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook ads to get more leads and sales. A comprehensive guide with step by step images to guide you all the way.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this Complete guide:

* Common Mistakes Made When Running Facebook Ads, And Why You Lose Lots of Money Without Making Desired Sales.
* How To Get Started With Facebook Ads
* Getting To Know The Facebook Ads Manager
* How To Lower Your Overall Facebook Ad Budget ..
* Facebook Ads vs. Boost Posts , Which makes best sales
* Gain Maximum Exposure Using Custom Targeted Audiences
* How To Use Retarget Marketing With Facebook
* How To Create A Facebook Lead Capture Funnel
* Reasons You Should Use Facebook Ads
* How to Choose the Right Audience for Your Facebook Ads to Sell Fast
* How to Create Facebook Ads for Every Stage of the Funel, Step By Step
* 5 Tips for Creating Successful Facebook Ads
* And all You Need to Know About Facebook Ads...

And guess what...
You can resell if you like to, because as you download your copy it comes with a free right to resell from me, how about that!

So what do you say?

Are you ready to create Facebook ads that wow your audience and generate great sales for you?

@ 1,000 only, you get your copy instantly

Whatsapp 07032146558

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Avast(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Emceecee:

Advise you read the thread and others, research
many of the things mentioned still apply
Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Men are doing great things legitimately. Keep it up guys — ignore the scammers and stay clean and legit. Your blessings are coming — if they haven't yet. It's just a matter of time.

Peace out.

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tellsblinks(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
iLegendd:
Men are doing great things legitimately. Keep it up guys — ignore the scammers and stay clean and legit. Your blessings are coming — if they haven't yet. It's just a matter of time.

Peace out.
Mr Ilegend himself
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by webhead: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
oceanized25:
pls,I just wrote a book and wanting to start publishing after all I have heard.
My question is....1: is it a must to add table of contents in my book?the book doesn't have too many pages, and for each points I surround the writeups on, they have few pages or not what I will consider as chapter worthy and I don't want to do that since it seems adding table of contents will make you add chapters too...i think.

2,I am using my phone from editing, typing, converting to epub,cover design, and hopefully publish....pending when I get a new system, can this work?

3,since in kindle they don't have back cover only front cover design, where does one write the about the author, is it compulsory?
P.s,I don't even want to.

Pls help a brother and respond.
please how do you write kindle books from your phone
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by afroxyz: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
What is the minimum balance one must have in his account before making his first withdrawal?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by headboyprince(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Guys please is it possible to use one payooner account with 2 kdp account - one a Nigeria and another a U.S account. Will I get banned by kdp or payooner?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jeff Don pay but em Don carry "Extended Distribution" money run.

Make una go hold Jeff o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.