Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414903 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ToriLoft: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Emceecee:

7 copies, only from my third book, the previous two sold none.
OK. Thanks. I just wanted to know cos my paperback was selling consistently last month only to drop to zero since the beginning of this month. I was thinking it was maybe because of the virus.

Since you are still selling it might be because of the changes I made to the book.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by promo4(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
ToriLoft:

OK. Thanks. I just wanted to know cos my paperback was selling consistently last month only to drop to zero since the beginning of this month. I was thinking it was maybe because of the virus.

Since you are still selling it might be because of the changes I made to the book.

Q4 has ended and it also depends on the book's niche. But there was overall drop in sales after Q4.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antanananovic: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2021
Emceecee:
lool
Abi now. My papa no get fraction of what Bezos have. I know my level. More sales bro.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antanananovic: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2021
Emceecee:

lool
double post
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antanananovic: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2021
webhead:
thanks for your response, bro

but I'm confused as to how you were able to fill 16000 words in a 115 book?
Hi bro.
What is important is to determine your content strategy after choosing your general niche - fiction or nonfiction. And that simply means how you get content for a book in a hot selling niche.

as a beginner like yourself, I clicked the "look inside" feature to preview the information inside the table of contents of the book I was interested in.

I think you are just overwhelmed with getting or maybe, writing words going to thousands. it scares you and is discouraging you.

what you can do is have a writing plan where you push out a thousand words per day. Once you have determined the keywords and the research aspect of the game.

Yea! see it as a game; it might trick your brain to get your mind pumped up for writing. For now, writing will be hard. it was for me when I started November last year, but pushing out 1000 words on a daily basis will make writing easier in the long run, and you no longer see it as a huge task.

But who says that you need to write 11,000 words or more to get started? The first book I wrote was 4,000 words. See what the content volume is all about in the niche that you choose, your niche is different to mine and may require more words or less.

Relax and just enjoy the game. Be open to learn more about it and use the kdp resources provided for publishers.

Remember that no one will hold you by the hand to push out the content that will put your book out there competing with those that have long been in the game before you.

I am two months in and have made two sales already. I had to stick to the writing and research process and repeated several things along the way.

2 sales may mean nothing to those that are making more, but it pumps my blood to write dead in the night.

Wow! I feel like a motivational speaker..hahaha

Besides, you have all you need on this thread. So get back to work and get that money!

9 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by webhead: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Antanananovic:

Hi bro.
What is important is to determine your content strategy after choosing your general niche - fiction or nonfiction. And that simply means how you get content for a book in a hot selling niche.

as a beginner like yourself, I clicked the "look inside" feature to preview the information inside the table of contents of the book I was interested in.

I think you are just overwhelmed with getting or maybe, writing words going to thousands. it scares you and is discouraging you.

what you can do is have a writing plan where you push out a thousand words per day. Once you have determined the keywords and the research aspect of the game.

Yea! see it as a game; it might trick your brain to get your mind pumped up for writing. For now, writing will be hard. it was for me when I started November last year, but pushing out 1000 words on a daily basis will make writing easier in the long run, and you no longer see it as a huge task.

But who says that you need to write 11,000 words or more to get started? The first book I wrote was 4,000 words. See what the content volume is all about in the niche that you choose, your niche is different to mine and may require more words or less.

Relax and just enjoy the game. Be open to learn more about it and use the kdp resources provided for publishers.

Remember that no one will hold you by the hand to push out the content that will put your book out there competing with those that have long been in the game before you.

I am two months in and have made two sales already. I had to stick to the writing and research process and repeated several things along the way.

2 sales may mean nothing to those that are making more, but it pumps my blood to write dead in the night.

Wow! I feel like a motivational speaker..hahaha

Besides, you have all you need on this thread. So get back to work and get that money!

thanks.

I think I'll settle for writing a 5000 word book first.

your posts is very helpful and motivating.

I wish you more success in your kdp career.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ayomide32: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Can we withdraw from Payoneer to a domiciliary account?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2021
ayomide32:
Can we withdraw from Payoneer to a domiciliary account?

Yes, you can. Then to withdraw your raw dollars and sell to abokis
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cdm4live: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Godmother:

Yes, you can. Then to withdraw your raw dollars and sell to abokis

How much will GTBank charge you for a $65 deposit by payoneer.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2021
cdm4live:

How much will GTBank charge you for a $65 deposit by Payoneer.

You will get N371 per dollar transferred. So that $65 should give you N24,115

In other news, guys please watch and subscribe to my NEW YouTube Channel Help me with my struggle to make it grow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brxprA7kZvI

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Justabdullahi: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Wow. Quoting you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chingle5(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Please help I scan my ebook for plagiarism and it is showing 38% uniqueness please should I be bothered is there a level of uniqueness I am to reach undecided undecided
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AceM12: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2021
chingle5:
Please help I scan my ebook for plagiarism and it is showing 38% uniqueness please should I be bothered is there a level of uniqueness I am to reach undecided undecided

Yes, you should be bothered!

38% uniqueness seems more like a copy and paste job
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ayomide32: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Can I add my dorm account to another person payoneer account ?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chingle5(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
AceM12:

Yes, you should be bothered!

38% uniqueness seems more like a copy and paste job

wait I dont understand I am to sit down and write a whole book from scratch
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
chingle5:

Please which app do you use to check plagiarism?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chingle5(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
collinsuchendu:

Please which app do you use to check plagiarism?

Antiplagiarism app download
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
chingle5:

Antiplagiarism app download

Ok. I mean the exact name I'm supposed to search on playstore?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2021
chingle5:
Use a reliable plagiarism tools...
Hello everyone! If you are interested, we are looking for 3 people that will join us to purchase plaglarismcheckerX. It is a 5 users plaglarism tools and also lifetime users meaning you don't need to subscribe ... Contact me with 07030083555 WhatsApp.. let do it together!! We are already 2 we need extra 3 people to complete the 5.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Activist001:

Na wah o. Have you tried Payoneer? I received payments with them to Nigeria last month before my account got blocked. You can try it if you haven't.

Why did your account got blocked?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chingle5(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
collinsuchendu:

Ok. I mean the exact name I'm supposed to search on playstore?

playstore kee it is a system app
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chingle5(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
ufotty2001:

Use a reliable plagiarism tools...
Hello everyone! If you are interested, we are looking for 3 people that will join us to purchase plaglarismcheckerX. It is a 5 users plaglarism tools and also lifetime users meaning you don't need to subscribe ... Contact me with 07030083555 WhatsApp.. let do it together!! We are already 2 we need extra 3 people to complete the 5.

how much will i bring to join
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
chingle5:

playstore kee it is a system app

Lol. Ok. So what about the Android version?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
chingle5:

how much will i bring to join
WhatsApp me
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Penboy:

Why did your account got blocked?
I honestly don't know. They didn't want to give me the specifics of the rules I broke even after sending series of emails. I have never used an exchanger and the account is fully verified with all my details.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Activist001:

I honestly don't know. They didn't want to give me the specifics of the rules I broke even after sending series of emails. I have never used an exchanger and the account is fully verified with all my details.

Wawuu.. Sorry man
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chingle5(m): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2021
collinsuchendu:

Lol. Ok. So what about the Android version?

me I no no I no get android phone
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ayomide32: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who has dorm account with uba please I need help
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by headboyprince(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
ayomide32:
Can I add my dorm account to another person payoneer account ?
Yes you can. Payooner allows you to add different bank account to your acc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.