Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414862 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SenecaTheYonger: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
ineaghe:

They can pay you with their paypal through xoom. It works. You will pick up the dollars at the bank.

Nigerian Bank will give me dollar? That’s hard to believe though. Plus PayPal is not reliable, it can block your money Anytime (so I’ve heard)
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SenecaTheYonger: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Activist001:

Na wah o. Have you tried Payoneer? I received payments with them to Nigeria last month before my account got blocked. You can try it if you haven't.

All this Payooneer and PayPal thing dey weak me. But I’ll try Payoneer if there’s no other way.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ineaghe(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Nigerian Bank will give me dollar? That’s hard to believe though. Plus PayPal is not reliable, it can block your money Anytime (so I’ve heard)

It is actually very reliable. Just them tell to look up Xoom, a PayPal service. You don't need a PayPal account to receive the money. The money will be processed through Ria Money Transfer. You will receive a tracking code that you will take to the bank.

As for the dollars, you can ask at the bank before processing the withdrawal. I heard First Bank pays in dollars.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
AllyPolly:

Actually I knw of Transferwise, but CBN introduced a policy last year December which makes u unable to transfer to Nigeria Naira.

If you have a way to bypass this, msg me, trust me, u will get d money smiley
DM me... I did a transfer to my naira Account last week I got the alert yesterday in my naira Account
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SenecaTheYonger: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
ineaghe:

It is actually very reliable. Just them tell to look up Xoom, a PayPal service. You don't need a PayPal account to receive the money. The money will be processed through Ria Money Transfer. You will receive a tracking code that you will take to the bank.

As for the dollars, you can ask at the bank before processing the withdrawal. I heard First Bank pays in dollars.

If it’s by cash pick up, I think world remit still does that and they also offer dollar something something. So I’ll try that if everything else fails. Wahala for who no like to commot for house
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AllyPolly: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2021
ufotty2001:
DM me... I did a transfer to my naira Account last week I got the alert yesterday in my naira Account
Done bro
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chrisokhamera(m): 1:58am On Jan 06, 2021
ineaghe:

They can pay you with their paypal through xoom. It works. You will pick up the dollars at the bank.
or I can buy whichever funds you want to sell and give you the equivalent in naira
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chrisokhamera(m): 2:00am On Jan 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

If it’s by cash pick up, I think world remit still does that and they also offer dollar something something. So I’ll try that if everything else fails. Wahala for who no like to commot for house

You no need comot for house boss. I can buy your funds and give you naira equivalent. Sharp Sharp
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chrisokhamera(m): 2:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Activist001:

I'm also trying to get around TransferWise too. They also have a global payment service just like Payoneer, but you have to pay 20usd for each account unlike Payoneer that is free.

I also heard FG/CBN has sanctioned them, but I still don't understand. Let me know how things go with TransferWise when you're done. Thanks.

I have better rates than Transferwise, without charges aswell. This is what I do in Ireland
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by BrokenWingz: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Good day all.
I want to give free copies of my book in exchange for honest reviews.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lizdammy: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
AllyPolly:
Anyone with a working alternative method to receive royalties from KDP aside Payoneer gets $150 from me. I'm for real.

WhatsApp me : 081six43Eight2075
Contact me on 08065 387819 WhatsApp ONLY
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ineaghe(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Boss, I received money through the Xoom yesterday. I was paid in dollars at Union bank today.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SenecaTheYonger: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
ineaghe:

Boss, I received money through the Xoom yesterday. I was paid in dollars at Union bank today.

Wow. I’ll need to open account there then
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2021
spendoon:

I don't think I'll be able to write those books because I am really busy, but I can share the one of nich I found here for free, I just need 5 people to quote me and we are good to go.
AM interested also
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antanananovic: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
hello house, I made my first sale today. I want to thank the OP for showing us this opportunity. Thanks. Wish all of you more sales.

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Hardvance(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good day everyone

Please how do I go about this KDP stuff?

I'm looking to go into it
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SchoolPedia: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Antanananovic:
hello house, I made my first sale today. I want to thank the OP for showing us this opportunity. Thanks. Wish all of you more sales.

Congrats. Keep balling.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chijike(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Is anyone here into Amazon advertising?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by webhead: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2021
hello house.

pls is it possible to format a kdp ebook on Ms word 2007.

does it have the same features ( when it comes to only formatting) as the 2013/ 2016 versions.
your response is appreciated.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by webhead: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2021
Antanananovic:
pls don't be annoyed.

I just wanted to ask what the price of your book is ?

and the lenght ?

thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
webhead:
pls don't be annoyed.

and the lenght ?

thanks.
Tip, i used to be overly concerned with this also, but i think the problem is trying to get it right the first time. We already use pen names, if the book fumbles, we'll just use another name. I remember when i started reading and ilegend wrote that a beginner without any mentor should expect to start profiting in 6 months. i thought it was too long, but now i can say i've been here longer and at least i can say there's progress.

Lesson - Write and see what happens, gain experience and improve.
But to answer the question, just see look your competitors own.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by webhead: 3:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Emceecee:

Tip, i used to be overly concerned with this also, but i think the problem is trying to get it right the first time. We already use pen names, if the book fumbles, we'll just use another name. I remember when i started reading and ilegend wrote that a beginner without any mentor should expect to start profiting in 6 months. i thought it was too long, but now i can say i've been here longer and at least i can say there's progress.

thanks for the great tip.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ToriLoft: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emceecee:

Great tips, what's your experience with paperback sales this January?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antanananovic: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
webhead:
pls don't be annoyed.

and the lenght ?

thanks.

Hi bro.
My pricing strategy is simple bro. I asked myself if these people know my papa? or if they know the king in my village?

The answer is clear; I have no leverage or anything.

so the wise thing I did was pegging the price at $0.99. It worked out for me, others may have a different experience.

the length of my book is about 115 pages. in words, that is about 14,000-16,000 words.

Have a blast bro!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antanananovic: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
SchoolPedia:

Congrats. Keep balling.
Thanks man! More sales to you!!!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by webhead: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Antanananovic:

Hi bro.
My pricing strategy is simple bro. I asked myself if these people know my papa? or if they know the king in my village?

The answer is clear; I have no leverage or anything.

so the wise thing I did was pegging the price at $0.99. It worked out for me, others may have a different experience.

the length of my book is about 115 pages. in words, that is about 14,000-16,000 words.

Have a blast bro!
thanks for your response, bro

but I'm confused as to how you were able to fill 16000 words in a 115 book?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
ToriLoft:

Great tips, what's your experience with paperback sales this January?
7 copies, only from my third book, the previous two sold none.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Antanananovic:

Hi bro.
lool

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.