Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415903 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Purpleflower: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Publisher Rocket licence available. Only 5
people. Send me a dm if you are interested.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
DExcellent1:
Let's handle your profitable keyword research with Publisher rocket... You get screenshots of all details of the keywords. All for a decent price...
if you're that good with keyword research, you won't be here doing ads. KDP millionaires aren't doing this.

6 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
ottalo:
I have 20 books uploaded already but poor sales every month. This month only made 30$ just fed up with kindle any help to boost sales?
it's not about just uploading, are you doing proper research?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
ottalo:
I have 20 books uploaded already but poor sales every month. This month only made 30$ just fed up with kindle any help to boost sales?

Guess you are creating low / no content books which are too competitive with very low royalty payout.
Have you considered writing a 30,000 words non-fiction book that is well researched with low competition and very profitable?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hamlak(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
We just finished a FREE KDP training. I have the lectures in a PDF.

If interested, you can get a copy. Find attached below.

Any question, send a whatsapp message to +233 23 2064374

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
hamlak:
We just finished a FREE KDP training. I have the lectures in a PDF.

If interested, you can get a copy. Find attached below.

Any question, send a whatsapp message to +233 23 2064374
Okay
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ottalo: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2021
byrron:

Guess you are creating low / no content books which are too competitive with very low royalty payout.
Have you considered writing a 30,000 words non-fiction book that is well researched with low competition and very profitable?
I'm into non fiction bro, any tips
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
ottalo:

I'm into non fiction bro, any tips

1. Find niches with more than 1000 searches but not more than 2000 - 3000 searches.

2. Find niches with an average BSR of not more than 50,000.

3. Your book cover must be very catchy.

4. Your book title must be very captivating and appealing and problem solving.

5. Your book description should be your selling point which captures the pain points of your prospects and if possible go with bullet points.

6. You must have a review generating strategy even before you lunch your book.

7. Run free promotions of your book for the first 2 weeks after going live on Amazon. (Free promo is only for your ebook, not the Paperback)

8. Once you have 5 reviews, then start running Amazon ads and you can also run Facebook ads by sending traffics to your Amazon sales page after capturing the leads.

9. Make more books on the same niche.

Check the link below for more indepth strategic info:

https://publishing-income-academy.com/

Best of luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by coolshegs1: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello house, please I need your advice.

I started Amazon KDP in 2020 after seeing a YouTube video. I didn't really take it seriously then due to the competition and being my first attempt. By the way, the phone number I used to sign up on Amazon was a Google voice number.

My phone got lost in December last year, and the phone number got deactivated due to inactivity.

Late last year, I closed my Payoneer account and opened a new one due to some issues.

Now, I had two problems:
1. I could no longer access to the phone number I used to open my Amazon account.

2. The bank account (payoneer) was also not accessible.

Around June this year, KDP sent me an email that I'd made a sale but the funds couldn't be processed because my bank account was no longer active.

I called Amazon for help, but they requested for the billing address attached to the former bank account.

So I went crying to Payoneer for help, but they keep telling me the "appropriate department is working on retrieving the required data"..

Now, I can't access my Amazon account neither could KDP continue with the payment.

Now, my question is:
Can I open another Amazon account and verify with the same documents I used for the first one?

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Payments, rate is good.

Fast Payment

I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CaptMarvel(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
I had two low content books now. One is not moving at all. The second one that I uploaded a week ago just getting reading from KENP, 21 reads now, no purchase yet.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CaptMarvel(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
coolshegs1:
Hello house, please I need your advice.

I started Amazon KDP in 2020 after seeing a YouTube video. I didn't really take it seriously then due to the competition and being my first attempt. By the way, the phone number I used to sign up on Amazon was a Google voice number.

My phone got lost in December last year, and the phone number got deactivated due to inactivity.

Late last year, I closed my Payoneer account and opened a new one due to some issues.

Now, I had two problems:
1. I could no longer access to the phone number I used to open my Amazon account.

2. The bank account (payoneer) was also not accessible.

Around June this year, KDP sent me an email that I'd made a sale but the funds couldn't be processed because my bank account was no longer active.

I called Amazon for help, but they requested for the billing address attached to the former bank account.

So I went crying to Payoneer for help, but they keep telling me the "appropriate department is working on retrieving the required data"..

Now, I can't access my Amazon account neither could KDP continue with the payment.

Now, my question is:
Can I open another Amazon account and verify with the same documents I used for the first one?
how much is it? If not much just let go and start afresh

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by coolshegs1: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
CaptMarvel:
how much is it? If not much just let go and start afresh

I'm not sure it's up to $10.

Starting afresh is not a big deal for me, but I want to know if I can use my same document to verify the new account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Prosperity4All: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
coolshegs1:

I'm not sure it's up to $10.

Starting afresh is not a big deal for me, but I want to know if I can use my same document to verify the new account.
What Amazon needs is for you to log in and update/change your payment method. You either supply another Payoneer (could be your wife's) or pick any of the other listed payment methods
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by coolshegs1: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Prosperity4All:

What Amazon needs is for you to log in and update/change your payment method. You either supply another Payoneer (could be your wife's) or pick any of the other listed payment methods

Yes, I understand sir.

In my initial post, I stated there that I can't login to my account due to the security verification (otp) sent to a disabled US number.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HoneyWholesaler: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nice one

byrron:

1. Find niches with more than 1000 searches but not more than 2000 - 3000 searches.

5. Your book description should be your selling point which captures the pain points of your prospects and if possible go with bullet points.

7. Run free promotions of your book for the first 2 weeks after going live on Amazon. (Free promo is only for your ebook, not the Paperback)

8. Once you have 5 reviews, then start running Amazon ads and you can also run Facebook ads by sending traffics to your Amazon sales page after capturing the leads.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Fastlinkpro: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
byrron:

Best of luck.

Been doing no 7 lately, I can only do 5 day free promotion. Maybe 2 Weeks no longer possible?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

Been doing no 7 lately, I can only do 5 day free promotion. Maybe 2 Weeks no longer possible?

You can split the 5 free promotion slots into 1 free promotion / week.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
byrron:

Best of luck.

Good one. Lemme add some.

1. Niches with 500 or less searches are better

8. You don't have to get 5 reviews before doing ads. You can start ads immediately you launch your book.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jimkramar: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Galacious1:

Good one. Lemme add some.

1. Niches with 500 or less searches are better

8. You don't have to get 5 reviews before doing ads. You can start ads immediately you launch your book.

Pls how much does it cost to run add?

I have a book that has 5 positive reviews already
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by webhead: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
jimkramar:

I haven't run ads before but I know you can start with $5 a day.
Please
With what payment method do you intend to use to pay for ads?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by glade319(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2021
I needed this amazon publishing.
Anyone here to train me?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lutie20(f): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Very Educative thread
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
jimkramar:

it depends on how much you want.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 15, 2021
HoneyWholesaler:
Nice one

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Davidfagbemiro: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2021
COURVOISier:

Yea, please provide your WhatsApp or telegram no

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Phantom042: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2021
byrron:

Best of luck.

Please redo your sales page.... There's nothing about your course on it... No table of contents and no screenshots of your earnings... Just template testimonials...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Phantom042:

Please redo your sales page.... There's nothing about your course on it... No table of contents and no screenshots of your earnings... Just template testimonials...

Noted.

A screenshots of my earnings ain't necessary since it is very optional and besides, I have over 250 students through google ads and all you mentioned wasn't a factor nor did it stopped them from enrolling.

There is also a 14-refund policy which is guaranteed.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by surestsam(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hello house

How lucrative is publishing low/no content books... Cos i read somewhere that people makes money with it too..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
sad
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JerkyChan(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
byrron:

Noted.

A screenshots of my earnings ain't necessary since it is very optional and besides, I have over 250 students through google ads and all you mentioned wasn't a factor nor did it stopped them from enrolling.

There is also a 14-refund policy which is guaranteed.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Just to be sure, it says the package is for $60.99 yeah?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 19, 2021
JerkyChan:

Just to be sure, it says the package is for $60.99 yeah?

That's correct.

I deliberately priced the course at that ridiculously low price for now so my growing YouTube channel subscribers can get the course and I will be raising the price to $300 by the end of January 2022 and $500 by April 2022.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.