Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416630 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Niom(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2022
ufotty2001:

Use a reliable plagiarism tools...
Hello everyone! If you are interested, we are looking for 3 people that will join us to purchase plaglarismcheckerX. It is a 5 users plaglarism tools and also lifetime users meaning you don't need to subscribe ... Contact me with 07030083555 WhatsApp.. let do it together!! We are already 2 we need extra 3 people to complete the 5.

I am interested. I know the slot is taken but is there a way out for me?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Niom(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2022
SweetOnugbo:
Can someone that can't drive get a driving license?

Payoneer keeps rejecting my nin slip.

And I'm doing well now. I don't want a situation when I will want to withdraw but can't because of verification.

Currently facing the same challenge. How did you overcome yours
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Niom(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
SweetOnugbo:

Yeah. Two weeks ago.

How did you do it bro? Do you mind sharing
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Niom:

I am interested. I know the slot is taken but is there a way out for me?
that was long time ago..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AllyPolly: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Niom:

What's the way out bro? Having issues with payoneer. They have refused to verify my account.

Please how did you get your kindle funds aside using payoneer?
There are too many rules on Payoneer, they dictate how you spend ur money nd who u send funds too. Verification is problem too.

I now use Wise, ex transferwise and I get paid 7.30AM, 29th of every month no issues. U get up to 10 account number from different countries.

Use the link below to register https://wise.com/invite/ath/emmanuelo1081

Note : the above link is my invite link. If you use it, u get a free transfer of up to £500.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Niom(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
AllyPolly:

There are too many rules on Payoneer, they dictate how you spend ur money nd who u send funds too. Verification is problem too.

I now use Wise, ex transferwise and I get paid 7.30AM, 29th of every month no issues. U get up to 10 account number from different countries.

Note : the above link is my invite link. If you use it, u get a free transfer of up to £500.

Thanks very much bro. I appreciate. So when I register on wise, I enter the account number I would be given on amazon right?

Secondly, hope their verification process is not as difficult as payoneer? I don't have drivers licence and Int' Passport ooo

I have voters card, NIN slip & improve NIN plastic ID.

Also, can I link my GT dorm account to wise?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Niom(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
AllyPolly:

Sorry, what do you mean I get a free transfer up to £500?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 1stbest(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Zidoh:
Yes...how may I be of help?

My account get terminate last year because of little issue.
If I use the same name on wise, hope they won't start asking me questions.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SweetOnugbo: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Niom:

How did you do it bro? Do you mind sharing

I haven't verified the account till now. But I have been withdrawing.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
SweetOnugbo:

have you made over 2k USD in the past 6 months?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Niom(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
SweetOnugbo:

How bro? How do you withdraw? My funds is hanging there...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mocipe: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2022
byrron:

Prioritizing your customer needs has a long term positive effects and failing to do so is a recipe for disaster since your book will end up getting bad reviews from the same customers.

A thoroughly researched problem solving table of contents is the blue print of what your chapter's should contain.

I created a well detailed course with 22 video lessons that provides a step_by-step guide on how to become a successful and profitable self-published author on Amazon.

The course is laden with result oriented strategies that are known by a few publishers which is also the strategy I use in publishing all my books.

You can check it out through the link below:

https://publishing-income-academy.com/
Can you please give me your writer?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
mocipe:

Can you please give me your writer?

If you can afford to pay, contact me. I am temporarily accepting writing gigs.

But my services don't come cheap.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Want your books to rank first page on Amazon searches?

Want your book to appear to more buyers with optimised keywords (7)?

Want to boost your income from now onwards?

Then reach out to me realworkstation1990@gmail.com.

As a Publisher rocket expert, I can bring your dreams a reality with just a smaller fee.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by surestsam(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Penboy:
Want your books to rank first page on Amazon searches?

Want your book to appear to more buyers with optimised keywords (7)?

Want to boost your income from now onwards?

Then reach out to me realworkstation1990@gmail.com.

As a Publisher rocket expert, I can bring your dreams a reality with just a smaller fee.

Hello bro, Is it keywords research you wan to do or is there any other things again that you will use?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
surestsam:

Hello bro, Is it keywords research you wan to do or is there any other things again that you will use?

Depends on what you want
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Cyril009(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
AllyPolly:

Good evening sir, sorry to disturb you.
I want to create a wise account been doing a little research found out most Nigerian cards are not accepted.
what card do you use to fund you wise account ?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Cyril009:

Good evening sir, sorry to disturb you.
I want to create a wise account been doing a little research found out most Nigerian cards are not accepted.
what card do you use to fund you wise account ?
you can send from your dorm account to wise even if you don't have a ccard
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by horlamilekan23: 3:22am On Jan 28, 2022
eliok:
Boss is it still possible to get a wise account to receive kdp royalties?

I know one of the requirements in getting a US account number is to verify with $25 or so.

How can i get my wise account verified because virtually all Nigerian cards are been declined?

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Cyril009(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2022
eliok:

Sorry,but which bank is that never had a domiciliary account,is the a limit on how much you can spend ?

And how do you get the money into your wise account,is it in the bank or the wise platform ?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2022
horlamilekan23:

Boss is it still possible to get a wise account to receive kdp royalties?

I know one of the requirements in getting a US account number is to verify with $25 or so.

How can i get my wise account verified because virtually all Nigerian cards are been declined?

Thanks
just go to your bank, do a bank wire transfer. That's all
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Cyril009:

Sorry,but which bank is that never had a domiciliary account,is the a limit on how much you can spend ?

And how do you get the money into your wise account,is it in the bank or the wise platform ?
do a bank wire transfer from your bank. You will pay for the extra charges though

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Cyril009(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2022
eliok:
do a bank wire transfer from your bank. You will pay for the extra charges though

Extra charges ?
No vex I am pretty much clueless about this
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Cyril009:

Extra charges ?
No vex I am pretty much clueless about this
please don't mention me again if you aren't ready to enter a bank and find out how to do a Dom account transfer.
I'm not a bank.
Just gave you a Tip though

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by horlamilekan23: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
eliok:
just go to your bank, do a bank wire transfer. That's all

Alright Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Cyril009(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
eliok:
please don't mention me again if you aren't ready to enter a bank and find out how to do a Dom account transfer.
I'm not a bank.
Just gave you a Tip though

Bro I never said you were a bank,besides I already apologized for mentioning you not so many times.

If I could be in a bank,I would be there you don't have to be rude about it.
Have a good day.

7 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Cyril009:

Bro I never said you were a bank,besides I already apologized for mentioning you not so many times.

If I could be in a bank,I would be there you don't have to be rude about it.
Have a good day.
it's ok bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is why I stopped using Payoneer to receive my royalties. Look at what I use. It's 20x better and it's free. To be deleted soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/6961951/payoneer-why-stopped-using-payoneer

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by horlamilekan23: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2022
iLegendd:
This is why I stopped using Payoneer to receive my royalties. Look at what I use. It's 20x better and it's free. To be deleted soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/6961951/payoneer-why-stopped-using-payoneer

God bless you boss
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SweetOnugbo: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
I need a good book cover designer...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by webhead: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
SweetOnugbo:
I need a good book cover designer...
go on fiverr/upwork/100covers

Cos you'll never see a good cover designer on nairaland (from my experience)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.