Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414024 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
byrron:

You're welcome

Boss!
I'd like to discuss an important issue with you privately. I'd appreciate any means of communication apart from here.
Thanks for the help the other time.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by XploraBen(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please who knows if a book on content writing will land me sales?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
XploraBen:
do your keyword research to know. You don't just write what you want in KDP, you write what buyers want.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Boss!
I'd like to discuss an important issue with you privately. I'd appreciate any means of communication apart from here.
Thanks for the help the other time.

publishing.income.academy@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
byrron:

publishing.income.academy@gmail.com

I'll send a mail right away.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
XploraBen:

You shouldn't be creating books based on other people's opinion but on keyword research conducted by you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by XploraBen(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thanks for the replies @byrron and @Galacious1.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
WIZGUY69:

I'll send a mail right away.

Ok
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Realbuike(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
mk82:
Hello, I am opening this thread to create a meeting point for people who are publishing books on Kindle –Amazon’s Direct Publishing Platform. Those who want to learn about it are also welcome.

I’ve been on KDP for over a year now and I can honestly say it is the most convenient way to make money on the internet. It has more advantages than any other online money making system that I know (I know what I’m saying). Started internet business in 2009 and I’ve done almost everything, Adsense, Adsense domain, blogging, CPA, affiliate marketing, article writing and more.

Kindle will not make you rich overnight but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH. I love it because it is a set-it-and-forget-it system. Once your books are up, you do not have to do anything again. Amazon will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life and I really mean for life. The books I put up in 2012 are still generating sales up till today.

I uploaded my first book middle of June 2012 and another one a week later. My sales that month were $151 in the USA marketplace and £9 in UK and I have not stopped since. Now I have close to 30 books in the system. They would have been more but there were some challenges on the way – all of which we have overcome as of now. (By the way I had 11 Adsense websites up till 2012 but I had to let the hosting expire because I discovered KDP).

I have books that sold more than 400 copies in one month (at $2+ profit per sale) and some that only sold a few. However, it has been an interesting journey and we are still going on. I started by doing most of the work by myself but later moved into outsourcing.

I have searched on Nairaland and I am surprised that people are not talking about Kindle publishing. If you have been struggling to make some cash online, this may be the thing that will give you your first taste of success.

Kindle publishing is completely legal, you will use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

If you are ready to do the work and get good books into the KDP system, the rewards are truly tremendous. I sleep and wake up to check the number of people that have bought my books in countries I have never been to.

UPDATE: 7:58 pm 31/10/13

QUICK TIPS
One thing I like about Kindle Publishing is that no one can swindle you – no apologies to our so called Naija information marketers.

I am going to make a few more points before we continue. If I get a lot of responses on this thread, we are going to have an interesting journey together.

1) Get Ready To Do Some Work. Kindle publishing is not for people who are not ready to work. If you do not have money to outsource the books, you must be ready to research, write, format, design covers and upload all by yourself. Even if you have the cash of outsourcing, you must cross-check every material carefully before uploading to KDP.

2) Be Patient. You can make some good money with your first book but it is not always so. I usually advice beginners to go for 5 books at the start. The internet marketing world is filled with people who want to make $1000 overnight. No matter how good the system you are using is, time is needed to perfect your skills and make the system work for you. At the end of the day the rewards will be tremendous.

3) Don’t Cut Corners. In the IM world, we have what we call White hat, Grey hat and Black hat. I am happy to tell you that KDP is totally WHITE HAT. You cannot cut any corners. If you mess with them by trying to upload stolen materials, you will be banned (Some of you may remember the Adsense Domain Mass banning). Of course, they will give you the chance to defend yourself but since you will not have any proof, your account may be suspended.

PS- You don’t need to play any tricks with KDP. If you do it right, you will be greatly rewarded. There are many stories I can tell you. There was a particular book I uploaded around September 2012. It was selling the normal 30 to 40 copies per month. Suddenly in December, the sales picked up and it continued up till March this year with the lowest month bringing in about 259 sales.

4) Your Income Is Guaranteed. Once your book is uploaded, you will continue to get paid as long as it sells. All the work you will do is at the beginning then you continue to have recurrent income.

5) You Do Not Have To Do Any Marketing. I have books in various genres and no external marketing has been done on them. Nothing like Twitter, Facebook, blogging bla bla bla. Everything you need is inside the Amazon system.

6) Starting Is the Hardest Part – Once you understand the system, you can be uploading as many books as you like per week or per month. One of the people that started with me has over 50 books already and all his income comes from Amazon (here in Nigeria). Imagine 50 books making just 10 sales each per month. If your profit is $2 per book, that is $1000/month. The more books you upload, the more money you will make. One of my American friends has over 100 books in his account and he’s presently building up his wife’s account to the same number.

UPDATE 2 02/11/2013

THE BASICS OF KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING

Step 1. Register
Go over to kdp.amazondotcom (replace dot with .) and open an account. This first step is necessary so you can commit yourself to the project.
-Use an email that you open frequently because they will communicate with you.
-Use your real names, real Nigerian address and other relevant details.

Step 2. Research
Research is one of the crucial aspects of success with Kindle Direct Publishing
Go to Google and enter Amazon Bestsellers in the search box. Click on the Amazon bestseller result to go to Amazon.
Once you are there, click on the kindle category, then kindle eBooks and start searching for books that are selling.
There are other research methods but this is my favorite.

Step 3. Write Or Outsource The Content
Get materials and write quality content for your books. The content must be original or your book will not be published. Ensure you proofread properly. Kindle readers will kill you with bad reviews if there are a lot of errors.

Step 4. Design A Cover
Just check other books in the category you chose and make a similar cover.

Step 5. Format The Book Properly
Formatting is another aspect that can easily mar your work. In fact some people are offering this service online and they are making a lot of money from it. You need to know the right way to format so the book will work well on different types of mobile devices apart from the Kindle Reader. Amazon provides extensive information on this topic.

Step 6. Write A Good Description

This is self explanatory. Your description could be two or three paragraphs or more. This is what will represent your sales page so you need to do it well.

Step 7. Upload Your Book To KDP

At This Point I Will Need Questions So We Can Continue.
This is just a 5% summary of what it takes to make it in Kindle.
If you are following this thread, you can start your own Kindle journey immediately and I’ll assist as much as I can. If you just want to “gist”, I will not have much time for you

UPDATE 3 08/11/2013

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING

I have been receiving several emails from people who want one-on-one training so I've decided to provide the information here.
Previously, this training was N25,000. However, in the spirit of what we are doing on this thread, a lower price will be accepted.
This training is for those that want KDP to pay their salary every month.

FEE For One Day One-On-One Training: N20,000
BENEFITS:

About 8 hours of practical training covering

1. Research for finding the right keywords for creating books that sell
2. Getting content for your books
3. Writing skills and tricks
4. How to avoid plagiarism
5. Professional kindle formatting
-page setup, font, clickable table of content etc
6. Simple but effective cover design
7. Simple marketing tricks that will ensure every book gives you money each month.
8. Outsourcing
-Putting up a good job post on the freelance website
- how to get good writers at low prices
-how to check their work properly
9. Easy way to get your payment in Nigeria every month.
10. A DVD of over 2GIG of the best kindle publishing training materials that I have. (Includes videos and eBooks)
11. Follow up support for the first 3 months after your training

I am located in Lagos
Contact 247article@gmail.com
My phone number will be given to those who are ready.

UPDATE 5 - JULY, 2020 ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Disregard The Information Below

UPDATE 4 30/06/2015
ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING MODIFICATION

After due consideration I have decided to stop the one-on-one training officially by the end of this month (June 30 2015). It is creating too much work for me. I now have many people that I have to follow up and give support to and I want to conserve my resources.

Anyone who comes after this month will have to pay at least N50,000 to make it worthwhile for me. Price for the DVD of materials is also raised to N20,000 for the same reason because I provide the same support to those who order only the DVD.

I will still continue to answer your questions on this thread and through email as much as I can.

Thank you.

I once promoted a kindle book, I made just $2k in 6 months
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2022
javaRookie:
Do you know that your book cover can boost or dwindle your sales in KDP?
I have a book that was poorly designed but it had a valuable content, due to the fact that the cover sucks, I had low sales on it until I redesigned my cover and added that extra touch of sleekness to it.
And boom! Sales started rolling in.

You can get your professional book cover for a good price from me.
✓ Fast delivery
✓ High quality Design
✓ Unlimited revision
✓ Paperback design is also included in the package, you won't pay again for it.
✓ Hardcover
✓ Large print

Chat me up now @ o80.27.57..2688

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by online4business: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
byrron ilegend helioshay mk82 Galacious1eliok obamartins

anyone having issues with publisherRocket mine has refused to show keyword and competition analyzer. even after uninstalling and installing.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
online4business:

anyone having issues with publisherRocket mine has refused to show keyword and competition analyzer. even after uninstalling and installing.
it needs updating. Although you have to use it for a few days and allow it to ask for update.

Once it ask and you click ok. Then it will update itself and you can use it normally.

But I guess you can't wait for it to ask.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by online4business: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
eliok:
it needs updating. Although you have to use it for a few days and allow it to ask for update.

Once it ask and you click ok. Then it will update itself and you can use it normally.

But I guess you can't wait for it to ask.
the thing tire me i swear the new version is what i'm actually using 2.0.85
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Sified(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Realbuike:

I once promoted a kindle book, I made just $2k in 6 months
ahem, going by the 'just' that profit is too small right?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2022
online4business:

Working perfectly well from my end.
Your internet network could also be a factor.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Winningbot: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2022
What's the minimum amount I can withdraw from Amazon and when will I be able to withdraw
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2022
online4business:

send a mail to support@publisherrocket.com. It happened to me when I changed my laptop.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Winningbot:
What's the minimum amount I can withdraw from Amazon and when will I be able to withdraw
Amazon will send you any amount to the account you linked to it.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

Fast Payment

Winningbot:
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tobijays: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
mk82:

No I've stopped
sir, i really need your one on one training, i know your time is hard to share but this blessings must reach my side too
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2022
XploraBen:
Yes it will definitely
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2022
Zidoh exchange...We are at your services to withdraw your hard earned funds....We are fast and reliable. PayPal, Payoneer ,Skrill , Neteller etc. We give good rate and instant payment.Check below for contact details.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by XploraBen(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Zidoh:
Yes it will definitely
Okay... Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zadoknd(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Making money on Amazon kdp already?
Tired of having amazon cut off a whole 30% in the guise of withholding tax?
Feel free to contact me to help you upgrade your account to a tax-free account.
Whatsapp 070 301 824 57
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Winningbot: 8:23pm On May 01, 2022
Aside Payoneer is there any other way I can withdraw my funds from kdp
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 10:12pm On May 01, 2022
XploraBen:
do your keyword research before writing

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Amadi84: 12:17am On May 02, 2022
@Eliok, Mk82 & Byrron
It evident KDP goes on twin route -
* Publishing
* Mentoring
The combined income is cool
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:42am On May 02, 2022
Amadi84:
@Eliok, Mk82 & Byrron
It evident KDP goes on twin route -
* Publishing
* Mentoring
The combined income is cool

Not at all.

The mentoring aspect has nothing to do with kdp rather, it has to do with the personality traits of the individual.

I know so many kdp high income earners that has no interest in mentoring nor teaching and some of them spend more of their time vacationing with their families.

A person that loves to teach will naturally want to share their knowledge with other's and that's a personality trait and not a twin route to anything.

I have been providing mentorship on different endeavors year's before I became a self-published author.

It has always been in my DNA to share my knowledge with others and only monetize the knowledge that I invested both time and money to aquire since it adds so much value to the recipient.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 3:49am On May 02, 2022

Fast Payment

Winningbot:

Winningbot:
Aside Payoneer is there any other way I can withdraw my funds from kdp
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by viklegend(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2022
Need help withdrawing your earnings from any site via Paypal?? I offer Paypal recieving and exchanging services... My rate is good too... Kindly send a dm

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.