Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416503 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by gale2626: 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
suxes2005:
I could not read the whole pages here....

Kindle is nice and I'm kindling as well. Lol

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GK4IEAI

Above is the link to my new book on kindle (published with my real name unlike other books of mine).

I decided to flex the new kindle cover design available for free to everybody and that's
what I was able to design - I no sabi design at all. Lol

So guys, kindle is real. I'm chopping money from kindle paid directly to me
payoneer always and it pays the bills @ least.

I've used the book cover design for like 4 other books within the last
week. Let's connect guys, help ourselves and make legitimate money on kindle

SHALOM

Please, how did you get the payoneer card?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by gale2626: 12:00am On May 19, 2022
suxes2005:

Guess its fine like that. Though some times I do not use em and still do well.

Make sure your TOC are clickable. Oyinbo people also loves it when you use good
punctuation marks.

SHALOM
Pls, how do I make my table of content click able?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2022
Hello Fiverrer and freelancers....we are stilla ctive and buying all funds at good rate. Please feel free to reach out to us what'sap. Our rate is dope and instant payment gursnte.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 7:25am On May 22, 2022
eliok:
learn from it.

You have two options now

1. Find another person details and restart.

And 2.
Register a business LLC and start.

Both isn't easy but possible.

Note - never drop the link to any of your book on this forum. E get why.

All the best

What's the advantage of the LLC boss?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2022
Penboy:

What's the advantage of the LLC boss?

You can start with 300 dollars then the advantage are many.

E.g open account on other sites like ingramspark. Etc. Just guess.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by gale2626: 8:21pm On May 22, 2022
Please what am a getting wrong? I already wrote the click able table of contents.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Directway: 9:53am On May 26, 2022
Greetings to you all @mk82, onlineresource and others, following my state of confusion and frustration economically, I had to open this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7113448/confused-graduate-what-skills-learn

where I poured out my true situation so to garner necessary helps from people. In that process, I was referred to this thread by a concerned fellow. Naturally, I love writing and I would be happy to write to earn. Please I'm pleading with everyone in this KDP business to assist me in whatever information I may need to succeed. Save me from economic hardship. I'm broke and dying away. I want to succeed in this as you guys are. I'm reading through the pages and I am at page 5 now.

I will really appreciate any assistance you can offer to help me breakthrough. Thank you very much.

Note: I am still reading through the pages.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Directway: 10:24am On May 26, 2022
Also, presently, I don't have a laptop. Can I still succeed in this with just my mobile phone?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by haggai247: 2:05pm On May 26, 2022
Directway:
Also, presently, I don't have a laptop. Can I still succeed in this with just my mobile phone?
No pity party here if you don't have a laptop no problem.

i started by writing on paper then type it on my phone.

Before I hustle bought a laptop.

Just start just do it you get better by doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bobontop: 3:51pm On May 26, 2022
Please how can I upgrade my Amazon account to a tax free account to avoid 30% cut.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zadoknd(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2022
bobontop:
Please how can I upgrade my Amazon account to a tax free account to avoid 30% cut.

Upgrading your account to a tax free account is something you need to do once you start earning on amazon kdp. If you don't, you'd end up losing 30% to the US economy that isn't doing anything for you.

I recently helped someone with this and he's going to receive his full royalty this month. If you'd like me to help with it (it comes with a little cost though), send me a wassap message on zero seven zero 3018 2457
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Directway: 8:05am On May 27, 2022
haggai247:

Thank you very much for the motivation.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 8:28am On May 27, 2022
Directway:
Greetings to you all @mk82, onlineresource and others, following my state of confusion and frustration economically, I had to open this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7113448/confused-graduate-what-skills-learn

where I poured out my true situation so to garner necessary helps from people. In that process, I was referred to this thread by a concerned fellow. Naturally, I love writing and I would be happy to write to earn. Please I'm pleading with everyone in this KDP business to assist me in whatever information I may need to succeed. Save me from economic hardship. I'm broke and dying away. I want to succeed in this as you guys are. I'm reading through the pages and I am at page 5 now.

I will really appreciate any assistance you can offer to help me breakthrough. Thank you very much.

Note: I am still reading through the pages.

Keep reading then ask specific questions you need

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Samod1(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2022
Thanks for this post
It's really helpful

I want to use this opportunity to share a legit update to you guys on how you can make more than 50,000 naira weekly

Send me a direct message on WhatsApp from my signature below if you want to know more about this awesome platform
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Directway: 1:58pm On May 30, 2022
haggai247:

How do i contact you please? I need your assistance.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by haggai247: 3:37pm On May 30, 2022
Directway:

How do i contact you please? I need your assistance.

Ask any questions you want here so everyone can learn if it requires anything else then that would be latter.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Directway: 5:24pm On May 30, 2022
haggai247:

Ask any questions you want here so everyone can learn if it requires anything else then that would be latter.

Ok. I used a nickname to register on Amazon instead of my real full name. Will that affect any process including payment in the future?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 5:50pm On May 30, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2022
Directway:

Ok. I used a nickname to register on Amazon instead of my real full name. Will that affect any process including payment in the future?
if the bankname you put. Carry the nickname no problem
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Directway: 7:28pm On May 30, 2022
eliok:
if the bankname you put. Carry the nickname no problem

No bank details because the site is not accepting Nigerian bank account.

Or should I abandon it and open another account using my real details?

Cc: Mk82
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature

Directway:

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2022
Directway:

Or should I abandon it and open another account using my real details?

Cc: Mk82
you can't do online biz with Nigerian bank account. You need payoneer account for it.

As per the nickname, better to use your real name for account purpose
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Directway: 8:44pm On May 30, 2022
eliok:
you can't do online biz with Nigerian bank account. You need payoneer account for it.

As per the nickname, better to use your real name for account purpose

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dobnina(f): 8:45pm On May 30, 2022
Directway:

Yes, it will.
You shouldn't have registered on Amazon with a nickname. You need to start all over again with your real names.
Register on Payoneer with your real names too and the names must match with the name on Amazon.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Directway: 8:46pm On May 30, 2022
dobnina:

Yes, it will.
You shouldn't have registered on Amazon with a nickname. You need to start all over again with your real names.
Register on Payoneer with your real names too and the names must match with the name on Amazon.

Thank you very much.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by haggai247: 5:47am On May 31, 2022
Directway:

Change everything to your real names just as it appears on your documents.

Publishing on Amazon is legal no be yahoo ooo everything should be your re details.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2022
Please who else is affected by Grey,c0 USD account issues?

How do I get my kdp royalties, is it late to change my bank details?

Can I use EURO or GBP account to receive from kdp?

Please help.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 10:57pm On May 31, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Please help.
you either wait for Grey to resolve the USD issue or change to EUR.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Galacious1:

Thanks.

That means I have to wait till 15th to change to EUR.

Don't be offended.

1. if i have to wait till 15th to change to EUR, when will my royalties that suppose to be paid on MAY 29th be sent.

2. Hope I can use their EUR bank for it.

3. Adding the bank account is just as easy as I added the USD account beofre, or is there anything else I need to do differently.

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Thanks.

That means I have to wait till 15th to change to EUR.

Don't be offended.

1. if i have to wait till 15th to change to EUR, when will my royalties that suppose to be paid on MAY 29th be sent.

2. Hope I can use their EUR bank for it.

3. Adding the bank account is just as easy as I added the USD account beofre, or is there anything else I need to do differently.

Thanks

I don't know. Chat Grey people. I really don't trust new payment platforms when it comes to reliability.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Contact me for assistance

lovediehatelive:

Please help.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Esiman(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm affected by this too. Will royalties paid in USD land in grey EURO account successful if i should change the details on Amazon?
Galacious1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.