Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416168 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by profdotcom: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2016
1) Pls somebody should help, I am done publishing my book and is in amazon live....but my problem is that I can't find it any where both in Amazon and Google, I have search every where but can't see it apart from my bookshelf.

2) I uploaded a picture in my profile when I registered newly in Amazon, but now I want to delete the picture entirely but no option for that, the only option there is "upload'' that is to change pic.,.I hope my picture won't affect my sell as a "black man''

3) pls I wrote a book in German (translation)....in my key word option, should I also translate in German?

4) In one of my books, there is this table that no matter what i do in the name of formatting and arrangement, any time I try to preview my work it will still scatter, abeg I don tire, any clue on how to make it stable...... Thanks BOSS, God bless You....AMEN
Cc
Mk82

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Aida13: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Abidemi501(m): 3:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Hello, pls anyone who can write grammatical error free ebook. Shud contact me for deals. Adeyeye95@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by profdotcom: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls my good pple..... Is there any thing wrong with this screenshots.....I am not comfortable with what dey wrote there....thanks

Cc
Mk82

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2016
profdotcom:
Pls my good pple..... Is there any thing wrong with this screenshots.....I am not comfortable with what dey wrote there....thanks

Cc
Mk82
My friend, you are worrying too much about this your book. Leave it alone and go and publish other books. You need several books to make real money from this business. That screen shot is the same for every book. But to reduce your bp, here is the explanation:
1. Your book is currently ineligible for a countdown deal because you have done a free book promotion. You can choose only one free benefit within every 3-month enrollment period.
2. The explanation for the ad campaign is there so read it.
3. Kindle edition normalized page count is the number of pages your book will show in a kindle device. The 47 presently there is an estimate because they have not set the start reading location. This will be done later. It is the page where your real content begins after title, copyright, table of contents etc. Once the start reading location is set, the pages will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2016
profdotcom:
1) Pls somebody should help, I am done publishing my book and is in amazon live....but my problem is that I can't find it any where both in Amazon and Google, I have search every where but can't see it apart from my bookshelf.

2) I uploaded a picture in my profile when I registered newly in Amazon, but now I want to delete the picture entirely but no option for that, the only option there is "upload'' that is to change pic.,.I hope my picture won't affect my sell as a "black man''

3) pls I wrote a book in German (translation)....in my key word option, should I also translate in German?

4) In one of my books, there is this table that no matter what i do in the name of formatting and arrangement, any time I try to preview my work it will still scatter, abeg I don tire, any clue on how to make it stable...... Thanks BOSS, God bless You....AMEN
Cc
Mk82
1. There is something called ""domain propagation" in website design. It is the time it takes for the website's information to travel to the appropriate DNS servers, search engines and so on. The same thing applies to a book published on Amazon. The information will propagate gradually on Amazon and to other websites over time. In the next few days, few weeks and months, you will see more information about your book on Amazon and around the internet.
2. Simply upload a blank image, flower, inanimate object or abstract design to replace your picture.
3. If the book is in German, then the keywords should also be German.
4. Tables don't convert well in kindle. Convert the table to a jpeg or PNG image and your problem is solved!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by profdotcom: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
mk82:

1. There is something called ""domain propagation" in website design. It is the time it takes for the website's information to travel to the appropriate DNS servers, search engines and so on. The same thing applies to a book published on Amazon. The information will propagate gradually on Amazon and to other websites over time. In the next few days, few weeks and months, you will see more information about your book on Amazon and around the internet.
2. Simply upload a blank image, flower, inanimate object or abstract design to replace your picture.
3. If the book is in German, then the keywords should also be German.
4. Tables don't convert well in kindle. Convert the table to a jpeg or PNG image and your problem is solved!
...Thank u so much sir, God bless u
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
@MK82,

Thanks so much for taking time to respond. Guys listen to what he says. Publish your one book but move on. You need to write several books to really make money. So far I have published 10 books in 30 days (about 70 pages each). The sales are coming in but not as fast as I want it. But because the books are in my core area of passion and calling I am not really worried. I will upload all 20 books before September ending and then branch out like the OP advised me.

I am particularly grateful that he explained to me the difference between

1. The author mindset
2. The publisher mindset.

Basically, the author wants to showcase his books and he may not be so bothered about sales. He wants his works to be seen by people and appreciated. But the publisher is looking for where the most money is and publishes on those areas. I am glad I have learnt that.

In publishing your books, determine if you would rather go with the author mindset or the publisher mindset. Both are important But one makes more money than the other.

Cheers @MK82 (Actually I dont like thisyour username. Its hard typing it. )

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Porthos: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please guys... I really need someone to give me a positive review on my kindle book on amazon. Please, the buyer intend to purchase when he sees reviews. Please guys help me
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Porthos:
Please guys... I really need someone to give me a positive review on my kindle book on amazon. Please, the buyer intend to purchase when he sees reviews. Please guys help me

Its not easy to drop a review on amazon. The person dropping a review must have purchased on amazon before or has purchased the said product. I advise you to contact personal friends and ask them to buy your book and drop a review, then you will refund them the money. You should also think about enrolling your book on KDP select and doing a free promo for 3 days. If the book is addressing a problem, people will download it and read it.

I also advertise my other books in any book i am offering for free. I have used the method to sell 5 copies in one day, 6 copies, etc. But I still do need to make better sales.

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Porthos: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
bros1234:

Its not easy to drop a review on amazon. The person dropping a review must have purchased on amazon before or has purchased the said product. I advise you to contact personal friends and ask them to buy your book and drop a review, then you will refund them the money. You should also think about enrolling your book on KDP select and doing a free promo for 3 days. If the book is addressing a problem, people will download it and read it.

I also advertise my other books in any book i am offering for free. I have used the method to sell 5 copies in one day, 6 copies, etc. But I still do need to make better sales.

Thanks

purchase is free.... please give me review
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by elmatino: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hello House.

thanks for all the info.

I am having a challenge and I dont know how to go about it.

In doing my niche research, I try to type a keyword into the kindle store search bar and it gives me results that contain only audio books when I am actually particularly interested in ebooks. When I search under Kindle ebooks, its tells me 0 results and brings other results that are not related to what I have searched for.

I dont know what I am doing wrong. Even when I find a book already and type the name in the search bar in kindle ebooks, it still tells me 0 results.

Can someone help me with this please
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2016
elmatino:
Hello House.

thanks for all the info.

I am having a challenge and I dont know how to go about it.

In doing my niche research, I try to type a keyword into the kindle store search bar and it gives me results that contain only audio books when I am actually particularly interested in ebooks. When I search under Kindle ebooks, its tells me 0 results and brings other results that are not related to what I have searched for.

I dont know what I am doing wrong. Even when I find a book already and type the name in the search bar in kindle ebooks, it still tells me 0 results.

Can someone help me with this please
Send an email to the gmail on my profile.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Porthos:

purchase is free.... please give me review

I think one needs to have spent up to $5 to be able to drop a review. I havent bought anything from amazon before, but u can email me ur book link let me try:

tvchost at gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Porthos: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
bros1234:

I think one needs to have spent up to $5 to be able to drop a review. I havent bought anything from amazon before, but u can email me ur book link let me try:

tvchost at gmail.com

Yea, one need to have spent up to $5.... should I still mail u?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Moneybook: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
hello Fam, I just uploaded my book on Amazon. Whats the next line of action? I have been following the thread keenly. Being optimistic. I still have some books ready. Thanks.
cc. Mk82 Sarahn (i dey fear your criticism)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Moneybook:
hello Fam, I just uploaded my book on Amazon. Whats the next line of action? I have been following the thread keenly. Being optimistic. I still have some books ready. Thanks.
cc. Mk82 Sarahn (i dey fear your criticism)

Good work bro.

But I think the cover could be improved. How is the sales going?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by temigreat(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Grammarly premium account for sale @ 3k contact me on whatsapp 08179675371/bbm 7AD4962A,temiwonder@gmail.com[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by naija191: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Have not come across this post before. I really appreciate it. I have a book for the past 6months but no sales, though I made a mistake of the price. but I always forget to change the price from 29$ to 5$. I will do so this month and add another. Thank you bro
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
naija191:
Have not come across this post before. I really appreciate it. I have a book for the past 6months but no sales, though I made a mistake of the price. but I always forget to change the price from 29$ to 5$. I will do so this month and add another. Thank you bro

Why will you put your book at $29? Imagine. This book you are talking about, will you pay $5 for it, yourself?

And you are forgetting to change the price?

It is well

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Julivas(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good job guys. Please can I write on Mathematics for pupils btw age 10 to 13?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Hey Everyone. This is my book. https://www.amazon.com/SHORN-Journey-Confident-Shepherd-Building-ebook/dp/B01L31RI4A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472328151&sr=8-1&keywords=SHORN%3A+My+Journey+From+Timid+Sheep+to+Confident+Shepherd
Its currently free. Knock yourself out. Then tell me how you feel in the reviews. Remain blessed.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Jtvinci(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2016
Good day people, if you are in need of a verified a Amazon account to post reviews for you and other stuffs for a reasonable price, please contact me. Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
GoldPencil:
Hey Everyone. This is my book. https://www.amazon.com/SHORN-Journey-Confident-Shepherd-Building-ebook/dp/B01L31RI4A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472328151&sr=8-1&keywords=SHORN%3A+My+Journey+From+Timid+Sheep+to+Confident+Shepherd
Its currently free. Knock yourself out. Then tell me how you feel in the reviews. Remain blessed.

Good work bro. Good work. I think you can redo the cover. The image is blocking everything there. Your description is too short. You should consider re-doing it with enough keywords in your niche.

Also the pricing - for a 35 page book priced at $3.95, those oyibos will feel cheated I suggest you test the price and consider review later on

Cheers
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2016
Lol. Thanks Bro. I don put all keywords wey I fit think about. Will drop the price when the free period expires. Will change the cover slightly.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
GoldPencil:
Lol. Thanks Bro. I don put all keywords wey I fit think about. Will drop the price when the free period expires. Will change the cover slightly.

How many downloads did you get yet? I think you shouldnt have spent all your 5 days of free promo. I use it like 1 day - 1 day - 1 day. That way i can always have something to give out that advertises my other books.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by amona(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello friend!!! I'm social media marketer and Graphic Designer, l like to have many friends and help people with there dreams! I am here to help you Create eye catching image or design, edit pictures, promote your message, service, link, business/personal website or blog. Order one of my Gig's now

* I will design facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Youtube banner or any of your choice

ORDER DETAIL: click on https://www.fiverr.com/adlanheman/design-digital-banner-edit-pictures?extras=41979909&funnel=bbb10eae-4483-4528-9f42-aa271a7468f6
to order any of my Gigs or

Contact me:
Whatsapp: +2348037256112

* I will CREATE Eye catching Design for :
- Anniversary
- Wedding
- Graduation
- Religion Programme
- Birthday image
- Flier
- Billboard
- Roll-up banner
- Etc.

ORDER DETAIL: click on https://www.fiverr.com/adlanheman/design-digital-banner-edit-pictures?extras=41979909&funnel=bbb10eae-4483-4528-9f42-aa271a7468f6
to order any of my Gigs
or

Contact me:

* Photo Editing
Adobe PHOTOSHOP SERVICE.
Express Delivery.
100% satisfaction
I can Do any adobe Photoshop Job,
Feel High quality service ever..

These are my adobe PHOTOSHOP services;
- Every type of editing in adobe PHOTOSHOP is available.
- Advanced skin retouching,
- Adjust posture,
- Adjust lighting/contrast,
- Adding a Realistic Tattoo,
- Age Progression,Photos, Images,
- Pictures skin retouching,
- Remove Background,
- Change background,
- Remove Objects,
- Slim Body,
- Retouching,
- Whiten teeth,
- Improve complexion,
- Remove blemishes,
- Enhance color,
- Adjust lighting/contrast,
- Fix clothing,
- Adjust posture- Remove flash glare,
- Remove/add people/objects,
- Remove shadows,Restoration,
- Remove shadows,braces,Anything...

ORDER DETAIL: https://www.fiverr.com/adlanheman/edit-and-retouch-your-picure-perfectly?funnel=bbb10eae-4483-4528-9f42-aa271a7468f6
or http://www.adlanheman..com
to order any of my Gigs or

Contact me:

I will create social media platform for your Business.

CREATING ONLINE PRESENCE FOR BUSINESS, GOES SPEEDILY AND CUSTOMER CAN REACH YOU ON THE GO...

This platform will;
Enhance free interaction
social Marketing
Its goes on global
its works on 24/7.....etc

Your business needs to be known everywhere/globally, which will make you laugh when you visit bank, when you see the return...

THE PLATFORM WILL BE LOADED WITH WELL- DESIGN IMAGES OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

ORDER DETAIL: click on https://www.fiverr.com/adlanheman/create-social-media-presence-for-your-business?funnel=bbb10eae-4483-4528-9f42-aa271a7468f6
or http://www.adlanheman..com to order any of my Gigs or
Contact me:
Whatsapp: +2348037256112j

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2016
bros1234:

How many downloads did you get yet? I think you shouldnt have spent all your 5 days of free promo. I use it like 1 day - 1 day - 1 day. That way i can always have something to give out that advertises my other books.
About ten so far. I still have 2 days of free promo.I don drop price to 2.99, so we'll see how that goes. Did u read the book? What would you like to read more of if u enjoyed it?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hi mk82, Please help me!!! Which is routine number on Payoneer card. Amazon is asking for it.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
ranson:
Hi mk82, Please help me!!! Which is routine number on Payoneer card. Amazon is asking for it.
First, it's routing number and it is not on the Payoneer card. It is in your payoneer account.
Has Payoneer given you an American bank account? It comes with a bank account number and a routing number. That is what you'll fill into your Amazon account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by OAUTemitayo: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bro mk82 I sent you a mail. Kindly check sir.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
mk82:

First, it's routing number and it is not on the Payoneer card. It is in your payoneer account.
Has Payoneer given you an American bank account? It comes with a bank account number and a routing number. That is what you'll fill into your Amazon account.
Thanks so much for your response. I actually remembered my good friend 'Google' and it guided me to accomplish the mission. Thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.