Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (78228 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by snoopy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
damoskiy: Coordinator I beg help us change the topic oooo....we UNILAG student have thought over the topic....the topic is not making sense to us....
As in! Was expecting a lot more "happening" topic but I guess the more the challenge posed by the topic, the higher the premium on victory and that could help boost confidence for other rounds.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Great_Skess: Fynestboi re-consider me! Interest Activated
please reply me so our accounts can get connected.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
snoopy:
As in! Was expecting a lot more "happening" topic but I guess the more the challenge posed by the topic, the higher the premium on victory and that could help boost confidence for other rounds.
hmmmmm happening topic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy try this first for a start grin grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by snoopy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: you are already giving out point that ought to be use in the debate pls kindly go and get prepared........

Lol I believe I can deduce the answer to my question from this.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
snoopy:

Lol I believe I can deduce the answer to my question from this.
wink wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by GreatSkess: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: please reply me so our accounts can get connected.
Service ish!
@ fynestboi NDU
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by snoopy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: i think it consists of everything you just stated, as long as it supports the motion You're speaking for, It's a point. E.g if you say It's good then you can talk about the education stuff if You're saying It's wrong then you can talk about another one that goes with your point. It's broad, anything that adds to your points can be used. . . . Me think*

Thanks jare...my thoughts exactly, just wanted to be sure the mods didn't have any other meaning or interpretations to the topic as the topic itself is already a bit challenging
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Great_Skess:
Service ish!
@ fynestboi NDU
OKooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
snoopy:

Thanks jare...my thoughts exactly, just wanted to be sure the mods didn't have any other meaning or interpretations to the topic as the topic itself is already a bit challenging
@italics grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by snoopy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: @italics grin grin grin grin

Don't wanna be sounding too confident nor too shaken by the topic now...the opponents could use it to weigh ur psyche and formulate counter-measures grin grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
snoopy:

Don't wanna be sounding too confident nor too shaken by the topic now...the opponents could use it to weigh ur psyche and formulate counter-measures grin grin
lol ok oooo its gonna be tough and interesting grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
snoopy:
Erm...I wanna clarify a couple things about this topic. When it says "Teachers should be banned from INTERACTING wit students via social networking websites" on what basis for interaction are we looking at here? Interaction based on educational matters, interaction based on familiarity or interaction altogether? I have some ideas regarding the topic but I really wanna be sure so as not to ignorantly debate off what is required.
oga mail me at damilola_dairo@yahoo.com make we yarn how we go take kill people...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
damoskiy: oga mail me at damilola_dairo@yahoo.com make we yarn how we go take kill people...
easy ooo
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: lol are u scared
hmmm bros i wont say that am scared o but my body is shaking lol
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: hmmm bros i wont say that am scared o but my body is shaking lol
lol@shaking..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
where are the uites?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: lol@shaking..
pls can u give me the link to the page where i can find my co-debators?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: pls can u give me the link to the page where i can find my co-debators?
check page 12/13
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: check page 12/13
k tnks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Richiez(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: k tnks
wat sch ar u frm...

Fynestboi: easy ooo

Nothing do you my oga...we would try and take things easy...but watch out for us in the finals....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
damoskiy: wat sch ar u frm...

Nothing do you my oga...we would try and take things easy...but watch out for us in the finals....
cant wait to see you in final...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: cant wait to see you in final...
we would try not to disappoint ourselve,you,staff and students of unilag and God...bye...till the debate starts...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
damoskiy: wat sch ar u frm...

DELSU BROS...NOR FEAR LOLZ
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Sanguine(f): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Waoh! This is gonna be real interesting....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sanguine: Waoh! This is gonna be real interesting....
wink you are representing NAIRALAND UNIVERSITY make us proud...wink
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Sanguine(f): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: wink you are representing NAIRALAND UNIVERSITY make us proud...wink

grin YES MA! grin.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
We wish all debaters goodluck. Kindly prepare well for this round and aim at being one of the 'BEST 16' out of the 20 schools.

Also, debaters from the same school are advised to put heads together and present excellence in their arguments. I believe you guys are wonderful

It is going to be an interesting time to learn
Goodluck.....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sanguine: Waoh! This is gonna be real interesting....
indeed
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Rexsul: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: yap of course and exactly what do you want to do with phone? if you are talking about the debate then yes you can use your phone.........
ok tnx boss....let me go consult my oracle.....futmx must win d trophy!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Rexsul: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
wot if one rep. from those scul wit only 2 reps showed up on dat day......wots wil b d implication?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by taiwoliu(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Game on............ Lautech go show una pepper
Mods, wen exactly is d debate date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (105)

LASU 2013/2014 Admission / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.