Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (78051 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by PrinceJustice(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2013
tobiit: Which school be NU again.please don't compete my school with an unreal school...Abeg, which kind tin be dat.
Is afraid catching you
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Prince Justice:
Is afraid catching you
No, he's catching afraid. LMAO
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2013
good morning my boss and ogas. 4 DAYS TO GO FOR THE RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE. (url:www.facebook.com)/facebook(/url)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by PrinceJustice(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2013
aysuccess99: good morning my boss and ogas. 4 DAYS TO GO FOR THE RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE. (url:www.facebook.com)/facebook(/url)
R U M B L E abi?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Rexsul: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2013
Prince Justice:
Is afraid catching you
hehehe.....finestboi plz ban ds guy.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by PrinceJustice(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Rexsul: hehehe.....finestboi plz ban ds guy.
heheheeh... Is you fearing afraid too?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2013
Here are the answers to your questions

1. The word limit is still maximum of 1000 words
2. We have 2 speakers for each school. One maybe the chief speaker.

Any other question, please?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2013
@ Dechyco
Thanks, your points are noted.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2013
ATTENTION SIR/MA
Please avoid derailing and irrelevant comments. You are making the thread unnecessarily long.

If such persist, please dont be surprise by the result.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2013
boay: Here are the answers to your questions

1. The word limit is still maximum of 850 words
FAINTS!!* and i just finished typing my essay of 956 words, but fynest said the maximum has been increased to 1000 mehn please don't frustrate my efforts.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2013
Elliotwiz1: FAINTS!!* and i just finished typing my essay of 956 words, but fynest said the maximum has been increased to 1000 mehn please don't frustrate my efforts.
Dont faint yet. Just be patient. Let me sort things out.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Damitism: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2013
aysuccess99: good morning my boss and ogas. 4 DAYS TO GO FOR THE RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE. (url:www.facebook.com)/facebook(/url)
LOL! Bro. U will use this '[ ]' and not '( )'. Also, u must use = and not :
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2013
I beg coordinators please don't say something else at this stage oooo...my essay has been ready for like 1 week now...and it has exactly 989 words...I cannot start editing again...It was more than that before...I had to beg someone to help me...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2013
chynazom: Question: Will the two debaters representing each school be allowed to make individual posts....e.g main speaker and supporting
two debaters not one.

.:
What is this appraisal about please??
the way you praise your uni.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2013
damoskiy: I beg coordinators please don't say something else at this stage oooo...my essay has been ready for like 1 week now...and it has exactly 989 words...I cannot start editing again...It was more than that before...I had to beg someone to help me...
Elliotwiz1: FAINTS!!* and i just finished typing my essay of 956 words, but fynest said the maximum has been increased to 1000 mehn please don't frustrate my efforts.
So sorry for the misinformation. The coordinators deemed it fit to increase the word limit to 1000.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2013
boay: Here are the answers to your questions

1. The word limit is still maximum of 1000 words
2. We have 2 speakers for each school. One maybe the chief speaker.

Any other question, please?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
FrancisTony: APPRAISAL
Oh my loving Unibadan.
The first and the best.
Tagged: HARVARD OF AFRICA.
Any other unibadan is counterfeit.
Mother of all Uni's, you produced the greats like Wole soyinka and Chinua achebe.

Oh, my Loving Unibadan.
ABEG NOE STEAL AM
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
FrancisTony...didn't you read Boay's post?? Stop wasting our chat page.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Omesbrit(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
I hv nt even asked,what is the reward for the winners of this debate?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Omesbrit: I hv nt even asked,what is the reward for the winners of this debate?
we just started oga, reward is a secret...........
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
boay:
So sorry for the misinformation. The coordinators deemed it fit to increase the word limit to 1000.
this is not fair from the coordinators oooo...I have to edit my debate for the third time...coordinator please let me have your final word...minimum of 1000 words abi...should we put all the greeting before we start the essay or just go straight to the point...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
king94: Yes.That is d way all d debates ar done.U must greet evrybodi u see(evn if u hate dem).

Hw far
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
This boy eh. He still mentioned @my Moniker. Smh for him
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Damitism:
LOL! Bro. U will use this '[ ]' and not '( )'. Also, u must use = and not :
owk thank u very much sir...let me modify itfacebook
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by taiwoliu(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
tobiit: Which school be NU again.please don't compete my school with an unreal school...Abeg, which kind tin be dat.
bros u b ladokite?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
damoskiy: this is not fair from the coordinators oooo...I have to edit my debate for the third time...coordinator please let me have your final word...minimum of 1000 words abi...should we put all the greeting before we start the essay or just go straight to the point...
do it the way you like 1000 word limit final
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
[size=38pt]DEBATERS TAKE NOTE OF THIS [/size]

Two contestants representing their school in this Inter-school Debate Elimination stage will have to confirm their availability for the debate a day before the debate proper. Failure to do so will result in the defaulter been disqualify and the opposing or supporting side that duly declare availability will automatically be declare as the winner.

Hence those participating on Friday would declare availability on Thursday, and those for Saturday would be Friday.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
On which thread fynestboi
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
niyi20: On which thread fynestboi
here
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Coordinators, i hope You've not forgotten, there can't be a walk away o, even if the other uni does not show up the other uni must post because they must be rated. Please don't forget, it wasn't contained you any of your posts so i had to chip it in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (105)

Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) / LASU 2013/2014 Admission / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.