Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (78069 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2013
pseudonomer:

It's nothing... it's just a game... I hope you're fine now. I just hate the way the OAU guys jumping over the thread like we've got a fair chance to win. I wish there's a second leg though(lolz).
i was angry that i made them win us, well lets hope we qualify 4 the new round.
Finest & boay how many teams are going to be dropped?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Damex333: i was angry that i made them win us, well lets hope we qualify 4 the new round.
for Now 4...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fynestboi: for Now 4...
4? Ope o, we are in the safe zone
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fynestboi: smiley smiley smiley congratulation to today's debaters but i notice something and have come up with a way to curb that, i.e not keeping to the time or debaters having issues with their argument,hence for next week debate which rounds up this stage, debaters should send their argument to my mail, i would be the one to post the argument for them while they only reserve a space with which i would modify and input their argument.....

so to next week Friday debaters let me see you around as from now....

your mail? pls drop it here
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
angry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fentoluwa: your mail? pls drop it here
fynestboi@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
cowleg: angry cry cry
whatappen?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
@boay when is the next round starting?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Rexsul: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fynestboi: whatappen?
her woman done break her hrt cos of dat debate he lost cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
youngprofdguru: Bleep up How wish my school OOU was included n I a contestant I wud Hv given oluwatola5 a big run for her money.....
Hehehe!!!!! Lolzzzz.....bro slow down on me ooo, why did you single me out anyway instead of my sch, i did the debate for my school, and not for myself ooo
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Damex333: i was angry that i made them win us, well lets hope we qualify 4 the new round.
You didnt make us win, rather our resilient team spirit did, correct that notion, afterall some schools won with lesser points, but we had 70, if our team work hadnt been good, mayhaps we could have won with just 60 against 55, abeg 70 no be beans, it isnt even the fact that we won you guys that matters here, check our team work and even our debate in totality, also our rebuttals, we arent a weak side and you know it. If you had been on, you guys team might have done well as us, or even better, but still that doesnt change the fact that we deserve the 70 we got... Winning or losing isnt my main priority anyway, all i need is having good points to remain in the competition, afterall Delsu defeated UI with 78points to 73, so both teams are assured of their remaining in the challenge irrespective of who won or who lost. Its just a game!!!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: @boay when is the next round starting?
next year.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oluwatola5: You didnt make us win, rather our resilient team spirit did, correct that notion, afterall some schools won with lesser points, but we had 70, if our team work hadnt been good, mayhaps we could have won with just 60 against 55, abeg 70 no be beans, it isnt even the fact that we won you guys that matters here, check our team work and even our debate in totality, also our rebuttals, we arent a weak side and you know it. If you had been on, you guys team might have done well as us, or even better, but still that doesnt change the fact that we deserve the 70 we got... Winning or losing isnt my main priority anyway, all i need is having good points to remain in the competition, afterall Delsu defeated UI with 78points to 73, so both teams are assured of their remaining in the challenge irrespective of who won or who lost. Its just a game!!!
thats true it is just a game, but what is worth doing is worth doing well, if you were here before the debate you would seen that i personally wanted to WIN OAU. OAU itself understands, well, i pray we meet again

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
[s]We will trash Hyperactive 0AU if we meet them next, Teamdelsu!! [/s]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Emzybrown: We will trash Hyperactive 0AU if we meet them next, Teamdelsu!!
na wen u join Delsu
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fynestboi: na wen u join Delsu

grin grin grin grin grin grin dont mind me!! statement retracted
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by king94(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oluwatola5: You didnt make us win, rather our resilient team spirit did, correct that notion, afterall some schools won with lesser points, but we had 70, if our team work hadnt been good, mayhaps we could have won with just 60 against 55, abeg 70 no be beans, it isnt even the fact that we won you guys that matters here, check our team work and even our debate in totality, also our rebuttals, we arent a weak side and you know it. If you had been on, you guys team might have done well as us, or even better, but still that doesnt change the fact that we deserve the 70 we got... Winning or losing isnt my main priority anyway, all i need is having good points to remain in the competition, afterall Delsu defeated UI with 78points to 73, so both teams are assured of their remaining in the challenge irrespective of who won or who lost. Its just a game!!!
Sista yii tun ti beere. Iwe factorial,I hail ooo.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: @boay when is the next round starting?

The boss had spoken
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Damex333: thats true it is just a game, but what is worth doing is worth doing well, if you were here before the debate you would seen that i personally wanted to WIN OAU. OAU itself understands, well, i pray we meet again
Lolzzzz......oga you mean you meant that your threat abi? Slow down on us sir oooo, and better luck next time.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
king94: Sista yii tun ti beere. Iwe factorial,I hail ooo.
Oga mi i am very sorry sir. I will hold my lips now lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by pseudonomer: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2013

Seriously? It's just game... But get it at back of your mind you didn't face a tough opponent... Don't go on bragging. I only brag or become so proud if I successfully overcome a very tough challenge or got an A in ɑ very tough course. You guys won; Yes, you deserve to win...but you don't deserve a bragging right(lolz)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by king94(m): 3:25am On Dec 09, 2013
pseudonomer:

Seriously? It's just game... But get it at back of your mind you didn't face a tough opponent... Don't go on bragging. I only brag or become so proud if I successfully overcome a very tough challenge or got an A in ɑ very tough course. You guys won; Yes, you deserve to win...but you don't deserve a bragging right(lolz)
She isn't bragging. She's even being modest. We ar d ones doing d bragging for her.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 4:45am On Dec 09, 2013
pseudonomer:

Hello!!! This is just the elimination stage and not the final stage, how then can i go on bragging? You were a tough one and i acknowledged at the end of the debate if you checked properly, the more we go on in the debate the tougher it gets, so how then will i see this one as an absolute victory? Infact, you saying that i am bragging shows that you dont have even the slightest idea about me.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by pseudonomer: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2013
Oluwatola5: Hello!!! This is just the elimination stage and not the final stage, how then can i go on bragging? You were a tough one and i acknowledged at the end of the debate if you checked properly, the more we go on in the debate the tougher it gets, so how then will i see this one as an absolute victory? Infact, you saying that i am bragging shows that you dont have even the slightest idea about me.

I don't mean you the debaters, I meant your colleagues(schoolmates)... Not taking anything serious(just saying... Lolz)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2013
LASU,KSU,ABU ZARIA,Uniosun, deabters please kindly declare your presence here and send in your argument/essay to my mail.....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by king94(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2013
pseudonomer:

I don't mean you the debaters, I meant your colleagues(schoolmates)... Not taking anything serious(just saying... Lolz)
I'm not her skulmate but I'm bragging on her behalf since she wants to be coy about her abilities. She has fans to hype her.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by smithsammy(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2013
kudos to those who intiated this e-debate, the partaking schools, the judges and the cordinators. pls when will this competiton be extended to the polytechnics? thank you.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2013
smithsammy: kudos to those who intiated this e-debate, the partaking schools, the judges and the cordinators. pls when will this competiton be extended to the polytechnics? thank you.
the debate is open for all schools both polythecnic, college of education.... But no polythecnic show up when schools were asked to...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by smithsammy(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2013
Fynestboi: the debate is open for all schools both polythecnic, college of education.... But no polythecnic show up when schools were asked to...
ok. pls let us knw when you will be starting another one so we can partake. thank u.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2013
smithsammy: ok. pls let us knw when you will be starting another one so we can partake. thank u.
ok
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2013
pseudonomer:

y dont u create a personal thread nd trash tinz out wt hr?id b honourd to b follower nd spectator.just kiddn
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Fynestboi: the debate is open for all schools both polythecnic, college of education.... But no polythecnic show up when schools were asked to...
it's quite unfortunate i misd d participants notification thread,i wuld hv represented any available skul.....bt AIW sha,it's beta watchn an arguement than participatin anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (105)

Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / LASU 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.