Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Build Two Basic Websites With Asp.net And Php Technologies. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Build Two Basic Websites With Asp.net And Php Technologies. (758 Views)

Why Does Lhpay.net And Vogue Pay Look Identical With The Exact Same Service? / Cba Technologies Says: "! Ajax Works Like Hell With Asp No .net Try It" / Building Dynamic Websites With MySQL And PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Two Basic Websites With Asp.net And Php Technologies. by Chrystover: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Project requirements summary:
1)Build 2 similar websites using asp.net and php
2)stress the server with Web server stressing tool (Paessler, most preferred)
3)Scan the websites using Web Security scanners (3minimum)

IN DETAILS
I need a Web builder to build two basic websites with asp.net and php technologies.
This project is three-tiered.

1) Feel free to choose the simplest kind of Web application you want to design; be it picture sharing site, Blog site or; estate management for property sale/rentals; or any other kind. Each of both websites must, however, have the minimum features as follows: login, search, and comment facilities.

The entire design concept of the sites is also up to you. But I can provide you with a sample Web application and it's working concept if you so desire.

More so, both websites would have similar additional functionality features you may wish to add.
In fact, any graphics you use on one must be used on the other. Both websites will have the same look and feel. The only difference should be the technologies used in building them; in this case, asp.net and php.

2) Now, after you have built them, host them on a single server (most preferably, an offline server ie, one local to ur system), and stress the server to find the server's response-times and the stability of its services to clients. In other words, a Web stressing tool is required. I will recommend Paessler Web server stress tool. A sample stress test is attached to this post. If you have any other stress tool, fine, but it must be able to calculate server's response-times and the stability of its services to clients

Read the analysis here

3) these hosted websites will also be scanned for security flaws using Web scanners (web crawlers) . This task is to ascertain the disparities in the number of security threats found on both websites. N.B, minimum of three scanners would be used and their respective results should be analysed and presented. There is reason for this, buh I won't border you with long details as to why this is so.

If you are up to the task, signify and we talk further.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Design A Retail Or Shopping Web Like Jumia? I Need You / Help! Deleting A Database In Cpanel / How I Earned 74k Within 4working Days From May5th To May8th.(Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.