Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana (1547 Views)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by GetUmad: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
his awesomeness: Firstly madam I own up to the mistake maybe I did not go thru the post quite well. Secondly I don't knw if the FFK is ur husband or fiance but that does not give u the right to judge me or say things to me.

If u don't have anytin beta to do wiff ur mb dnt come to NL looking for people who made mistakes to insult instead of correct. please make good use of ur G.O.O.D WAEC result. And u're welcome

Try to read a post next time before jumping at the reply button. You just made a fool of yourself with that singular act.

You're welcome.
Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Here they go again with silly propaganda and LIES. There was live blogging on the hearing by Premium Times yesterday

When it suits you, Premium Times is the definitive repository of knowledge. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by Katsumoto: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
eGuerrilla:

When it suits you, Premium Times is the definitive repository of knowledge. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by Katsumoto: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
KenGali:

I remember vividly advising you to provide a quote and not to rely on hearsay.
Like I said before, Stupidity is becoming quite widespread.
When you are done running around, ask me for a proper quote.

Catcham, catcham, thief thief thief

Catcham, catcham, robber robber robber

Catcham, catcham, rogue rogue rogue
Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Assuming we all saw a football match live, the match ended and we all knew the score. If a news medium later reports a different score, do you expect me to take the report seriously?

By the way, my post was not about the credibility of Premium Times. We'r talking of an event that was reported LIVE here
Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Assuming we all saw a football match live, the match ended and we all knew the score. If a news medium later reports a different score, do you expect me to take the report seriously?

By the way, my post was not about the credibility of Premium Times. We'r talking of an event that was reported LIVE here

You are behind the curve on this one comrade. And to be honest, it's been fun watching you and your co-travellers run from pillar to post from the get-go, trying to douse the forest fire.

What you of course fail to understand is that, because this particular saga assumed a life-form from day one, it cannot be suppressed by your usual theatrics.
Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by hisawesomeness(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
GetUmad:

Try to read a post next time before jumping at the reply button. You just made a fool of yourself with that singular act.

You're welcome.
Mr mouth-piece. That I know already and I've admitted I messedup. Now try and mind the topic. Thank U.
Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Katsumoto:

Catcham, catcham, thief thief thief

Catcham, catcham, robber robber robber

Catcham, catcham, rogue rogue rogue

Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That is what people do when they cannot win arguments.
Stupidity is just like comedy!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You are behind the curve on this one comrade. And to be honest, it's been fun watching you and your co-travellers run from pillar to post from the get-go, trying to douse the forest fire.

What you of course fail to understand is that, because this particular saga assumed a life-form from day one, it cannot be suppressed by your usual theatrics.

Aren't you and fellow children of anger the ones running from pillar to post trying to find evidence to support your operation lynch Oduah? Can you imagine the desperation? Yeye dey smell
Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2013
reporter?:

[size=14pt]Don't insult eight year olds![/size]
You probably do not know Dede aka Gull.
Re: Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2013
KenGali:

I guess so, the only person who should know and who is responsible is the DG of NCAA. He has come to the public to say the procurement was within Budget
Point of correction, not the DG, but the former acting DG, Nkemakolam Joyce Daniel, whose tenure did the transaction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri:Mandela & the Desperation of the Nigerian Opposition Linked Media / News Update: Boko Haram Burns 100 Houses In Borno Overnight / Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.