Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! (11412 Views)

Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by abitex577(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN storms Lagos again for a 2 days meeting tagged "IF I BE A MAN OF GOD" come 25th -26th of NOVEMBER 2013 by 9am & 4pm daily at LTV BLUE ROOF AGIDIGBI IKEJA.

Come and experience God's mighty move in your life, family, career and business!!!

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by nora544: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
christianity is only a business in nigeria everybody will tell the people some fake stories now we have oracel man sorry that makes me love and the ministery calles fire and .......

why he is this, he need money for his pocket, a new fake man of god

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by abitex577(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Christianity is way of life and is serious business!!! Jesus said He has to be going about His father's business!!! Apostle is in Lagos for His father's business!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by uchbabybaby: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ nora. I strongly tnk u should be sure first of wat you are saying first b4 postn it here. The apostle johnson suleman I know is not after your money. He is a blessing to this generation. He is a man of God with a great Annointing of the holy spirit. Remain blessed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by nora544: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
uchbabybaby: @ nora. I strongly tnk u should be sure first of wat you are saying first b4 postn it here. The apostle johnson suleman I know is not after your money. He is a blessing to this generation. He is a man of God with a great Annointing of the holy spirit. Remain blessed

I know from what i write what has an oracel to do with the bible please tell me that comes out from the greece history the oracel from delphi and that has nothing to do with the bible and please don't tell me something about history i know about what i write.

I know a story about this fake pastor sorry he only needs money and a christian pastor who say oracel is a fake.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 01, 2013
nora544:

I know from what i write what has an oracel to do with the bible please tell me that comes out from the greece history the oracel from delphi and that has nothing to do with the bible and please don't tell me something about history i know about what i write.

I know a story about this fake pastor sorry he only needs money and a christian pastor who say oracel is a fake.

noun (plural oracles)

1. A shrine dedicated to some prophetic deity. 2. A person such as a priest through whom the deity is supposed to respond with prophecy or advice. 3. A prophetic response, often enigmatic or allegorical, so given. 4. A person considered to be a source of wisdom. 5. (computing theory) A theoretical entity capable of answering some collection of questions.

synonyms

(priest acting as conduit of prophecy) prophet (person who is a source of wisdom) expert

verb (oracles, oracling; past and past participle oracled) 1. (obsolete)
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by abitex577(m): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2013
nora544:

You can know a lot of pastors who are fake but not all pastors are fake, their are genuine and sincere and true pastors, over the years we have seen the fruits they bear and the Bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Sorry to disappoint you, Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN is just one of the many genuine, sincere MEN FROM GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by macof(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2013
abitex577:

You can know a lot of pastors who are fake but not all pastors are fake, their are genuine and sincere and true pastors, over the years we have seen the fruits they bear and the Bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Sorry to disappoint you, Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN is just one of the many genuine, sincere MEN FROM GOD!!!

All Christian leaders are fake. From the pope down to all pentecost evangelists
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by bobbyL(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2013
^^I don't know much about him.
Check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1178711/2013-prophecies-apostle-johnson-suleiman
Can anyone confirm some of the prophecies. I think some have come to pass.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by macof(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2013
bobby.L:
^^I don't know much about him.
Check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1178711/2013-prophecies-apostle-johnson-suleiman
Can anyone confirm some of the prophecies. I think some have come to pass.

I have made countless prophecies in the last 1 year and they all came true.
Yet I am nt a pastor, prophet or any kind of religious leader
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by abitex577(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
macof:

All Christian leaders are fake. From the pope down to all pentecost evangelists

You are entitled to your opinion, with all due respect, there are few christian leaders who are genuine and I'm glad Apostle Johnson Suleman is one genuine christian I know.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by abitex577(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
God's choice servant Apostle (Prof) Johnson Sule storms Lagos again. Theme: The Unforgettable. Date: 24th - 25th Nov. 2014. Venue: National Indoor Sport (Gymnasium) Hall, National Stadium Surulere. Time: 9am & 4pm daily. For enquiry: 08166185837.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by abitex577(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Come one come all!!!

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! by abitex577(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
abitex577:
Come one come all!!!

(1) (Reply)

Church History Outline / Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe ? / If You Are So Familiar With The Bible Rearrange These Popular Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.