Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Can I Get Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Get Her? (2509 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Get Her? by dopeJemi: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
we've known 4 quite a whiLe, though we've not seen each other, we only chat on BBM.. She's a very nice person, soft, cooL, calm and collected.. She'lL do anything 2 pLease me even though we've not seen... Yesterday was her birthday and I told her I'd give her my care and attention as her birthday gift and she was very happy with that, buh I wanna surprise her by giving her something cuz we are pLanning 2 meet, we both live in warri.. I wanna give her something precious buh not expensive(I'm broke) something she'll cherish, something a broke guy can afford...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Get her a cute teddy bear,i love teddy bears and i think most girls like it too.To me the size wont matter that much since it's from someone who cares about me and i can also the person anytime i pick the bearwink.
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Or it could be something that belongs to you.Like a bracelet or a necklace.Just anything that belongs to you then you add a little lecture about hw that thing is precious to you but since you really care about her and want her to have u closer to her anytime that's y u are giving her that gift.If she's for real,it will work like magic and i can promise you if she's for real she will be very very excited and gratefulwinkwink.
Re: What Can I Get Her? by dopeJemi: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
my mind didn't even go der.. Teddy bears are expensive here oh.. I think its a very good idea though.. Thanks alot
Re: What Can I Get Her? by dopeJemi: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: Or it could be something that belongs to you.Like a bracelet or a necklace.Just anything that belongs to you then you add a little lecture about hw that thing is precious to you but since you really care about her and want her to have u closer to her anytime that's y u are giving her that gift.If she's for real,it will work like magic and i can promise you if she's for real she will be very very excited and gratefulwinkwink.
unfortunateLy, I have nothing precious 2 me dat I can give out
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
dopeJemi: unfortunateLy, I have nothing precious 2 me dat I can give out
Awwwwww,then dont give her anything till you can afford something.You showing that care about her is enough.You can buy the present anytimesmileysmiley.
Re: What Can I Get Her? by shegxi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: Or it could be something that belongs to you.Like a bracelet or a necklace.Just anything that belongs to you then you add a little lecture about hw that thing is precious to you but since you really care about her and want her to have u closer to her anytime that's y u are giving her that gift.If she's for real,it will work like magic and i can promise you if she's for real she will be very very excited and gratefulwinkwink.
hehehehehe......so we stil got som romantic and emotional babes in naija.....dats a gudvnews i must say grin
Re: What Can I Get Her? by 190: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
some animal print Bra's and the latest G-strings in town should be Just fine smiley

well i dunno bout you sha

for me . . those are wah i would get her undecided
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
190: some animal print Bra's and the latest G-strings in town should be Just fine smiley

He's broke.So he wants smthing that wont cost much but will mean a lot to her and you are talking about bra and pant since ur brain is black like hellangryangry
Re: What Can I Get Her? by 190: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: He's broke.So he wants smthing that wont cost much but will mean a lot to her and you are talking about bra and pant since ur brain is black like hellangryangry

why dont u offer him you punanie since he's so broke and wants to get laid at all cost angry
Re: What Can I Get Her? by shegxi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
yanga de slip trouble go wake am...........
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
190:

why dont u offer him you punanie since he's so broke and wants to get laid at all cost angry
STF upangryangryIt's you who lacks punnyangry
Re: What Can I Get Her? by baralatie(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
190: some animal print Bra's and the latest G-strings in town should be Just fine smiley

u correct
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
baralatie:

u correct
look at all these sycophants derailing this beautiful thread.
Re: What Can I Get Her? by dopeJemi: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: Awwwwww,then dont give her anything till you can afford something.You showing that care about her is enough.You can buy the present anytimesmileysmiley.
yeah! U right.. Thanks!
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
dopeJemi: yeah! U right.. Thanks!
Glad i could helpwinkwinkwink

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get Her? by Lepatohset(f): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2013

do people do this in real life? Sounds like movies
Re: What Can I Get Her? by dopeJemi: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2013

Nah! I don't think I can ever give a girL such gifts
Re: What Can I Get Her? by 190: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: STF upangryangryIt's you who lacks punnyangry

Huh! Honey i just got laid 24minutes ago- how do i lack punny angry
Re: What Can I Get Her? by 190: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
dopeJemi: Nah! I don't think I can ever give a girL such gifts

You aint NO REAL man angry
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
190:

Huh! Honey i just got laid 24minutes ago- how do i lack punny angry
In ur nightmaresangry
Re: What Can I Get Her? by dopeJemi: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
190:

You aint NO REAL man angry
lol! I gree smiley
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lepatohset:

People do,my first bf gave me his necklace he use to wear everyday and i still have that necklace.I keep it becos he entrusted it to me.I still wear the shirts and boxers of my immediate ex.
Re: What Can I Get Her? by 190: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
dopeJemi: lol! I gree smiley

so listen 2 me grab some money and go get her some pants!! angry
Re: What Can I Get Her? by 190: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: In ur nightmaresangry

i have proof undecided
Re: What Can I Get Her? by shegxi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lepatohset:

more like do nigerians do dis and woyld a typical naija woman want dat?
Re: What Can I Get Her? by baralatie(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: look at all these sycophants derailing this beautiful thread.

:-D
do u mean to say, that nobody wu likd u tok u to a lady store. to buy u sexy,cool and top of d world gr8 feeling bra,swim top/lingerie
u ned to experienc 1
trust me,u'l do it again!
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
dopeJemi: lol! I gree smiley
When the time comes nobody will tell you to do it,u will be the one rushing to get them for herwinkwinkand dont mind the braggart called 190smiley
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
190:

i have proof undecided
U've been cheating on me?i will cut of ur kondo todayangryangry
Re: What Can I Get Her? by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
dopeJemi: Nah! I don't think I can ever give a girL such gifts
u dey miss phlenty,phlenty!
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Popowaa: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
baralatie:

:-D
do u mean to say, that nobody wu likd u tok u to a lady store. to buy u sexy,cool and top of d world gr8 feeling bra,swim top/lingerie
u ned to experienc 1
trust me,u'l do it again!
There is nothing i havent seen ok,i used to have one of the sweetest guy u could find on this planet so vamooseangry
Re: What Can I Get Her? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
@op u lose money chasing after women , but u gain women chasing after money.

Why not pursue the one that would get u both.

I'm not against u getting a girl friend or having sm casual encounters with ladies, bt u can't eat ur cake and have it simultaneously.
All u need is log to business section, get sm lucrative ideals on how to start frm zero to hero and stop indulging in amateur romance on empty pockets.

Happy Halloween.

Pls nobody should quote me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Unanticipated Things Women Find Super Sexy / Love Is An Algebraic Expression / Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.