Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

One Thing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Thing. (398 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / There Is One Thing God Cannot Do / Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Thing. by uchkochi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Although the month is ending, your celebration is just beginning. What is the last issue you want settled before this month ends. Send it to me and also send the first testimony you want to see tomorrow morning by faith. I will agree with you tonight and it will happen for you in Jesus name. Proverbs 23:18. I thank God for bringing you to the end of this month, I also thank Him because those issues of concern will not wake up with you tomorrow morning in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was There A Tree Of Life In The Garden Of Eden? / Why Do Some People See The Gospel Of Repentance And Hell As A Threat? / Is The Church Equivalent To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.