Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (36797 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by ArabaONE: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Hw cn i missd d finale *goosh*
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2013

Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by yuncka: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2013
Bossforeva: Fans Edition, na FUTO guy win am. We no dey carry last. Hoping to see a new mitsubishi pajero at SOSC Building when school resumes.

guy U wan mek dem kidnap am or all dose boys corner am dey ask 4 victory fee? O boy dat guy suppose go do plastic surgery.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by baba2ndey: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2013
cool
yim: i didn't want him to win but he has. congrats to him but i hope his attitude improves
likewise me too buh wen i saw hiw tilling d ground and d rest were watching him as if he were jack baur, i immidiately fell for him. Congrats bro cool
yim: i didn't want him to win but he has. congrats to him but i hope his attitude improves
likewise me too buh wen i saw hiw tilling d ground and d rest were watching him as if he were jack baur, i immidiately fell for him. Congrats bro
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Enoquin(f): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2013
smiley Congrats to Dennis. The first day I started watching the show towards the tail end, he was talking rudely to Anthony who wasn't even replying. His attitude was and is annoying....but his hunger, perseverance worked for him and I am happy he got it. If he had behaved like Edmund and Ifunanya...I doubt they would have found the tenth symbol. The only thing that pained me was Bobby's eviction....if he stayed till the end, he or Dennis would have carried it.

Meanwhile, Ifunanya is a determined woman in a fragile frame...reminds me of chidinma of project frame during the auditions and her time in the house...She should be proud of herself....

Edmund...long legs and good lungs, should go for long distance races...should perhaps participate in the obudu mountain race even if it's for the experience....

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by LadyH(f): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2013
yuncka:

guy U wan mek dem kidnap am or all dose boys corner am dey ask 4 victory fee? O boy dat guy suppose go do plastic surgery.
lol. e no dey always folo lyk dat.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2013
m.dee:
didn't watch any episode sef, who cares if he won
honestly i do.....#BadBelle
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by uglyBetty1(f): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2013
I would have loved Ifunanya to win but the 2 of dem really disappointed me. It was as if they were waiting for Dennis to find it. They were busy standing and pointing hand as if they were selling land. Dennis I never wanted him to win it because of his attitude but he really deserve d win because of the way he searched and searched nd came out with 12 abi 15 sand bags. He was absoutely rewarded.

Congrats Dennis, ur mama would be so proud of you because she advised u well to drop some certain attitudes. Nd u know u won it for her. Carry ur money dey go o jare.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by SawG(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats to Dennis, at first, I disliked him because of his rude attitude but along d line his attitude changed, to me he even became d most friendly among dem. he was d only one who shew his thirst for the search of d 10th symbol and finally he found it. Truly, he deserved it. Congratulations Dennis (Mr. Puke)
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by smart134: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2013
That moment wen ma man shouted! Tank u Jesus! God said...i will remove d shame 4rm his Face! Congrat Bro!
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by MissBiba(f): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2013
I'm so happy 4 him, he really deserves 2 win
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Abanicwise(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Never knew I av a likemind here.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Abanicwise(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2013
joseph1832: Am still wondering when a woman will win Gulder Ultimate search. All we hear is "last woman standing". And they say " what a man can do a woman can do better".
You dey mind dem?
They can only do same or worsen it jawe.. better lohun lohun. grin
joseph1832: Am still wondering when a woman will win Gulder Ultimate search. All we hear is "last woman standing". And they say " what a man can do a woman can do better".
You dey mind dem?
They can only do same or worsen it jawe.. better lohun lohun.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Komozua(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2013
It will be too bad, for d 3guys if ify win. Thou she realy tried kudos to her. As for bob u hv to accpet ur faith. Dennis i wish a big congratulation. I wish best of luck in like.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2013
fiizznation: angry angry abeq the guy shd spend his money wisely and not on little girls a.s.s.e.s and alcohol.. daz how one of their previous winner was just lavishing his own money on ashawos and alcohol.. the dudE is so broke now that even a church-rat ll call him poorman

I find the colored claim hard to believe cos Pascal never exhibited such tendency in the jungle last year. If anything dude seemed highly principled, focused and unnervingly smart. If there was anyone I knew that ever won the search deservedly its PASCAL.

Anyways change they say is constant!
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Nostradamu(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Superstar007: The Guy too much jare, love his [b][/b]resilience Spirit!. . Congrts. Dennis
The word RESILIENT spirit,in this context!!!
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by steffans(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2013
sylvar02:

Nawa ooo
Must u quote d damn thng 4 jst 2 words..
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by smartg(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Congratulobia!!!.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by vipers: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2013
up denis 4 winning d gus
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Margaret123(f): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2013
Dennis dint relent even wen d search became frustratin afta 2hrz, he ws more desperate dan Ifunaya nd Edmund, if Ifunaya ws as desperate as Dennis she might av won, same goes to Edmund, anyway, CONGRATZ DENNIS!!! kissDennis dint relent even wen d search became frustratin afta 2hrz, he ws more desperate dan Ifunaya nd Edmund, if Ifunaya ws as desperate as Dennis she might av won, same goes to Edmund, anyway, CONGRATZ DENNIS!!!
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Dubemkelly(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2013
He deserves being d ultimate man,dug out close 12bags of sand,was most strategic among d three outstanding warriors. Ify did her best n I liked d fact she came out top 3,an amazing personality,smart n cool headed...Congrats Dennis Okike, a super lion 4rm UNN tho a talkative nigga n wishes things get done xctly d way he wanted it,Anthony hear am b4 dey evict am.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by indoorlove(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2013
Does this negate the fact that attitudes take you far in life? No! though he won but he's still need to work on himself. Congrat Denis.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Abeos(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2013
Adesam09: The guy searched for am like say Na key to heaven... For more than 2 hours
abi o search with his life tongue
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by ladenz(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Tinyemeka: I thought that show was still at auditions stage.
undecided

yeah. U are invited for the audition at Mapo Hall, Ibadan tomorrow, 12 midnight. Pls be punctual. grin

1 Like

Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by ladenz(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2013
cashkid18: #teamGom

#team GOM# Gooolder Oltimate Mugu grin
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Ninilowo(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2013
faby11: Happy 4 him. Though I would have preferred that Ify won
Yes
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Dubemkelly(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2013
Shout out 2 my igbo brothers....Did u guys notice dat d last outstanding warriors Bobby,Edmund, Ifunanya n Dennis r all igbos n Kalu Kalu too who won d fans edition is an igbo guy. Congrats to them all

1 Like

Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Abeos(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Jona-The-Clown:
....I didn't watch the show, but why everyone is complaining about the attitude of the Dennis guy?
He de womanizer?
his own pass womanizer he's too quarellsome always in dispute with evry1 esp those who were leaders
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Nauttyprof(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2013
How many of you feel this year's gulder ultimate search was aimed at favouring Ify, from Chidi to the background voice. If you notice the pre-final search - the search for the map, I believe there wasn't any form of fairness in it, as How do you determine that the two paths are of the same distance? It was a calculated way of evicting one of the guys, as if the race was on just one path with everyone conscious of the other, the three guys will qualify but with the way it was done, it only gives chance for one to the conscious of just the.other person. Anyway, before I begin to receive knocks it's just my view and besides there is no hatred or dislike for Ify as she really gave it.her best.

Congratz Dennis Okike, the ultimate man.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Abeos(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2013
Though i didn't like him cos of his troublesome attitude his preseverance won him d prize cos others were just looking lyk mumu not knowing what to do.
Btw did Gulder wanted to kill him? Giving him d keys to drive a car with such excitement in him was wrong o
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by pumpingmachine: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2013
I pitied him when he was searching all over the place and was bringing out bags and bags of sands. He even injured himself and the other 2 were looking at him as if he was high. I believe he needed the money more than the rest. I heaved sigh of relief when he finally brought it out under the place where the mumu doctor was checking out Ifunaya's butt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] / ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.