Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How To Believe Gods Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Believe Gods Existence (745 Views)

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? / Is It A Crime Not To Believe In Any Of The Holy Book? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Believe Gods Existence by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls fellow xtians, can someone tell me how to believe God exits.
I have been trying to believe that but it hasn't been possible,doubt upon doubt,as i keep reading the bible doubt keep getting stronger.
But am bent on believing Gods existence.Am forcing my self to believe God existence.
So someone should tell me how do i go about it.

Note:if you ain't a xtian please don't talk MUSLIMS are permitted to contribute
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Close your mind to reason.
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by modextus(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Honestly I've got nothing to tell you...

Just believe...
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
modextus: Honestly I've got nothing to tell you...

Just believe...
thats the hardest thing to do right now
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by Emusan(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: Pls fellow xtians, can someone tell me how to believe God exits.
I have been trying to believe that but it hasn't been possible,doubt upon doubt,as i keep reading the bible doubt keep getting stronger.
But am bent on believing Gods existence.Am forcing my self to believe God existence.

Whatever Jesus says will surely come to pass He's the only one that every little jot of His word will never fail. He said in John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, [size=14pt]and will manifest myself to him."[/size]

If Jesus said He will manifest Himself to those loved Him, do you think is lying? No! because He has manifested Himself to me and I believe He did so to many Christian who truly seek Him.

Once you open your heart wholeheartedly he will manifest Himself to you. Bible has a practical aspect not just only book.

shalom!
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by raptureready: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2013

While God isn't big on show boating, and the bible says:

Hebrews 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to
please him: for he that cometh to God
must believe that he is, and that he is
a rewarder of them that diligently seek
him.

Lucky for you though, there is an indirect, roundabout manner of proving that God exists.

Go and try una village dibia, and let him deal with you and prove to you that Satan exists, then you'll know that conversely, God must also exist. cheesy cheesy

Or you can just read Hebrews chapter 11 all through.
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2013
rapture_ready:

Lucky for you though, there is an indirect, roundabout manner of proving that God exists.

Go and try una village dibia, and let him deal with you and prove to you that Satan exists, then you'll know that conversely, God must also exist. cheesy cheesy

You quickly forget that priests like Aaron were the Israelite's own village dibias. And their God has killed more people than all the Gods of the African religions.

But the African religions are the demonic ones.. funny.
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by raptureready: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

You quickly forget that priests like Aaron were the Israelite's own village dibias. And their God has killed more people than all the Gods of the African religions.

But the African religions are the demonic ones.. funny.

Lolz

Well, at least they didn't dress up all funny and put human skulls all over the place...

And if you gave them money to kill your brother because he is dragging land with you, they'll kick you out... grin

However, the point of my post was to tell @op to read Hebrews 11
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2013
rapture_ready:

While God isn't big on show boating, and the bible says:

Hebrews 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to
please him: for he that cometh to God
must believe that he is, and that he is
a rewarder of them that diligently seek
him.

thanks
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Another question is.#faith where Does it comes from?

How to get the spirit?
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by devilincarnate: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2013

If u dont believe that GOD exist do u believe that satan exist. If there is bad there will always be the good. Ur problem is that u symbolised ur GOD. GOD is spirit being. Ur own existence is a confirmation of GOD existence.this universe is a GOD which is neither good or bad. Religion present GOD to be good and satan to be bad which is false.GOD reside in u and that why u are do good or bad things at times.
Re: How To Believe Gods Existence by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2013
devilincarnate:

If u dont believe that GOD exist do u believe that satan exist. If there is bad there will always be the good. Ur problem is that u symbolised ur GOD. GOD is spirit being. Ur own existence is a confirmation of GOD existence.this universe is a GOD which is neither good or bad. Religion present GOD to be good and satan to be bad which is false.GOD reside in u and that why u are do good or bad things at times.
People say Satan exists not,that its a character created by the early church leaders.

Quoted:-
''However, the Jews originally view satan as a member of the council in heaven, A servant to Yahweh. Unlike christianity that calls satan the bringer of evil, the rebellious angel, the king of demons etc. in judaism satan is less evil and has a lot of importance in human lives. So if some folks that this Jewish doctrine to form a separate religion it's nt that bad, cause christianity was formed in such bases too''

.and that lucifer wasn't Satan,becos Jesus Christ was call morning star meaning lucifer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Enter The Kingdom Of God / Greediness Kills / happy sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.