Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting (17832 Views)

Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by Dre19: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2013
mind your business dude sad
Built2last:

i've checked out your profile and seen you are a kid so i rest my comment and pray ASUU calls off strike. thats if you have passsed JAMB
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by amarudeen(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Politicians don't trust themselves, anywhere wey den dey fly go now, den fly with their suspected enemy so that den go gada crash together if needful. Na the strategy wey Mr. Dullardthan use be that.

HahahAaaa...u don kill me with laff
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by ichommy(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Politicians don't trust themselves, anywhere wey den dey fly go now, den fly with their suspected enemy so that den go gada crash together if needful. Na the strategy wey Mr. Dullardthan use be that.

Bump
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by Mrevildoer(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2013
if u like do the meeting underground....nigeria go beta.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by charly: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2013
What sort of unprofessional journalism bullshit is this. ehn

Iyofor, however, said he could not ascertain if the President and the two governors had gone into a closed-door meeting when they got to Okrika.

“Governor Amaechi and the Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson, received the President at the Port Harcourt International Airport and the two governors joined the President in a chopper to Okrika.

“I am aware that they (Jonathan, Amaechi and Dickson) flew to Okrika in a chopper, but what I cannot say for now is whether they went into a closed-door meeting,” Iyofor said.

Where is it stated that they held a closed door meeting? Nonsense.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by maingwaest(f): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2013
. Lol @ Dullardthan,na ur presido u de diss like this.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by stantob(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Jonathan to Amaechi

Why you come det tackle me like that now o boy

Amaechi : I dey vex, Jona

Jonathan : U forget say we be ijaw, we can jump into the river and catch some fishes and chuku chuku no go chuku us?

Amaechi : Your wife dey put eye too much for me for this State, na him make I come dey vex now which one, me I no go chop?

Jonathan : You go chop, no mind women, na men we bi we no suppose dey get whala at all.

Amaechi : I understand, if you retun to Abuja talk to ur woman, make she commot eye for rivers state matter.

Jonathan : I go talk to her, me I want still dey power till 2019, so no come dey begin mess the plan from your state wey be my wife state now.

Amaechi : I hear you Jona, na we we .

Jonathan : Hope say this matter don settle here.

Amaechi : Haba, matter don settle now.

Dickson : Amaechi you don dey speak the hausa wey those hausa boys teach you that time wey una dey plan to up root jona.

Amaechi : no be small thing my brother, I learn hausa by fire by force

Dickson : The best thing na as this matter take end, na our oil this people dey consume, so make we keep our brother there.

Amaechi : You dey mind those hausa boys, I dey even find way to commot the ones wey still dey their pocket self, u don forget who I bi?

Dickson : I never forget, Uni port bad nigga

Amaechi : na me now, as I make the gragragra, say I don pull out, u know say the hausa boys pay

Jonathan : Dem pay? Who pay?

Amaechi : many of them drop now, I go call names, make u no go tell ur woman, make ur woman begin give them whala for Abuja.

Dickson : That Atiku, I know say him go pay

Amaechi : Dem pay well well, we go use part of the money support jona rig the election, make power still dey with us till 2019.

Jonathan : We go find another guy make him make another gragragra.

Amaechi : Leave matter to me. I go plan am.

Dickson : We don reach okrika, jona you go tight your face as u dey come down from this helicopter now

Jonathan : No, I go laugh that my mumu laugh wey I dey use deceive them grin grin grin grin grin
Amaechi : We go talk after the burial.

Jonathan and Dickson : Okay, lets go and do the NEEDFUL.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by VEE2010(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2013
Hello Bro, Amaechi, this is your golden opportunity to "do the needful" to ensure you regain your loyalty. If you fail on this single opportunity that surfaced just now, you will live to regret it.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by rmho(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2013
Na dem sabi. Will their togetherness or disagreement affect d price of garri in d market?
Just Passing!!!!!
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by thaoriginator: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Our leaders should stop this politicking and do the NEEDFUL pls
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by Uteghe(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2013
If this story is true,it means GEJ will have no use for Akpabio again and will certainly dump him. Can't wait to see my governor shed uncommon tears. cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by anishe(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2013
BBM on BB can never b d same with BBM on Android or iOS. It's jst like installing Obama's brain in Jonathan's head- X_X c wash...=))
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by Mylove55(f): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jona want to bribe amaechi,to be in charge of river pdp,what wil be d fate of wike and obuah,amaechi wil use it to punish jona in 2015,because amaechi wil never bow,is only chicken heart like jona dat small chicks control,wil bow.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by Thej(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Let peace reign
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
GEJ NONI
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by size38: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ya, we all know that GEJ will always need Amaechi. because he has no choice than to beg Amaechi. As far as Rivers state is concern, Amaechi has the structure. In Amaechi, I trust and believe. I admire mr Amaechi's political doggedness. They thought Amaechi is a little boy they can just whisk like that? He stood his ground to fight for what he believes. Even with federal might and power, he was not subdued
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by gbishman: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
this is maturity in its entirety, politics without blood shed accompanied by dialogue. Wike should learn from civilised people and follow suit. As the saying from a Nigerian 'Theres a big difference btw an African man first son and the rest of his siblings'
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by Built2last: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dre19: mind your business dude sad

i've also checked your profile and discovered that you are a learner on Naira land. probably 19 years old as your name indicates. I hope you are not also suffering from ASUU or JAMB
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by gbengaola: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
I opened this thread because of the phrase "closed door" I thought the meeting was because of ASUU,walks out of thread.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by MrBravo(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nigerians are in serious trouble and some of them don't even know
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by Anniettieufia(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
They say , the meeting took place on-air in the chooper ,
and that the journey to Okirika that was suppose to take about 30minutes later lasted for 60minutes.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by deletrue: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
atlwireles: The APC E-RATS are about to do the NEEDFULL grin grin grin grin
I think the latest oyibo (needful) is carrying one 'L' and not double 'LL'. Am sure you are mis-spealing the word as used by Madam Oduah.
Nothing will ever make me to forget Dr. Azekwe, who made a remarks that Nigerians are yet to see anything when he was responding to the then Senate President, Dr. joseph Wayas , Alias baby face on insultive comments.
Can you imagine how this clear case is being turned?
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by slimfit7: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
why pix is nt needful
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by fiizznation: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by russianmob27: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jonathan don turn Jonafag angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by Laidan(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
It is part of the NEEDFUL to bow to your boss at a particular stage of fight , that doesn't mean you are a coward or loser because you must have established yourself as a force to reckon with
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by globatop: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2013
About 1982 when papa Awo complained about the economy down turn, ruling party said he was mischievous, six month latter they started doing the needful why brought untold hardship to Nigerians uptill now.
Similar call is in the air, Jona pls do the needful and stop all this 2015 craze, don't be deceived, we all know its outcome in 1983.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting by peruso: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nonybb: The Northern gang up have indeed disappointed Amechi. He is all alone now

Do pple still REASON AND TALK AT THIS LEVEL till today *deep sigh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 / President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.