Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Let God Be True And Your Ex Be A Liar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let God Be True And Your Ex Be A Liar (585 Views)

Can My Ex Be My Best Friend After Break Up / Can Your Ex Be Your Bff? / Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let God Be True And Your Ex Be A Liar by zibi2(m): 1:00am On Nov 01, 2013
I am not going to write as if I have never had challenges in relationship or as if I have the blanket Formula for all relationships. No, I am writing out of deep understanding and inspiration through the help of God.

Have you ever wondered, that everything that your ex(s) said about you; that you are or that you are not, are direct opposite of what God had called you personally. Your ex(s) said you aint, attractive, enterprising, intelligence, caring, charismatic, knowledgeable, valuable. When your maker has called you wonderfully made, blessed, beloved, knowledgeable than your teachers, chosen people and so on. You allowed the words of mortal; that doesn't see beyond his or her nose to actually condemned you.

You now see everything wrong in yourself and you continue looking at your future and relationship through the lenses that your ex(s) borrowed you. See, let me be honest with you. You are a skyscraper project.

But the challenge is, you are still at the ground floor, first or second floor level in reality because you did not give room for growth in your life.

The heavenly contractor are ever ready with all the needed materials to build you into the proposed enviable skyscraper, but you are never available. Instead, you give your time, energy, love And heart, to someone who has nothing meaningful and valuable to add to you other than clay.

The only thing his or her eyes is meant for; is to see faults in you. Lamentably enough, that is the kind of person you spent time with. On the other hand, let reason it together.

Is your ex(s) totally wrong in what he concluded about you? Honestly, No; because he or she is even wrong to be in your life when he was. When you allow the wrong person into your life, he or she will say wrong things about you.

Consequently, He or she will be right, while you will be wrong because you have started with a wrong step by choosing him or her in the first place. See, you are meant to be a skyscraper.

A bungalow can't accommodate the kind of people that is meant to enter a skyscraper. Skyscrapers are usually executive structure but no one will attach any importance to it when it is at the foundation or 1st floor level; that is your problem.

In fact, the right set of people can't come into your life until you are completed. So, you are the only one that can allow God to be true and let your ex(s) or any other person be a liar by submitting yourself for building.

I know you are better than whatever those that left you, tagged you, because God is still working on you.

3 Likes

Re: Let God Be True And Your Ex Be A Liar by propzncribz: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2013
You are blessed bro
Re: Let God Be True And Your Ex Be A Liar by RINE1: 2:54am On Nov 01, 2013
I thought i would see an 'end time message'.
Nice though.
Re: Let God Be True And Your Ex Be A Liar by revson: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Spot on, Man!
Re: Let God Be True And Your Ex Be A Liar by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:20am On Jun 24, 2018
your Ex thinks you said the worst things about them while you also think they said the worst thing about you.
so 2 people live their lives thinking God is only on their side. its hilarious. reminds you of 2 football teams praying before a match each claiming they'll prevail with God's power!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Girl Finds Out About Boyfriend's Plan To Propose, / Who Mess/fart Pass Male Or Female / Asking A Stranger Out For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.