Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,414 members, 7,850,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While (6470 Views)

A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / * / Describe Your First Trip By Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While by tRoOE(f): 7:33pm On May 01, 2008
big_bumper:

No be joke o, na now i know say life is very unfair, me I dey travel go Nigeria a year, eat everything that comes my way, turn black like charcoal, yet do not lose anything, but my sister only travelled once, fell sick and lost so much weight, even her skin started to peel and she turned to oyibo overnight. 
I guess your body strong well well, lol you know I know someone like you, that no matter how the person try to lose weight it doesn't happen( she is not fat or anything but she get yansh), even if she fast or goes on starvation it will never tell on her body.
I tried all my possible best not to get darker oh, I only go out when the sun is down cheesy cheesy

Re: Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While by bigbumper(f): 7:42pm On May 01, 2008
tRoOE:

I guess your body strong well well, lol you know I know someone like you, that no matter how the person try to lose weight it doesn't happen( she is not fat or anything but she get yansh), even if she fast or goes on starvation it will never tell on her body.
I tried all my possible best not to get darker oh, I only go out when the sun is down cheesy cheesy

When the sun is down, and the night marauders are about shocked shocked shocked, nah, I am definitely allergic to that one.
Re: Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While by lucabrasi(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2008
big_bumper:

I live directly opposite tastee restaurant , but you too for sabi say ko dabi wink.

Infact the prorietor once said "aunty you no dey cook for house?", na im i come vex say "are you sending me your customer away".

I also petitioned him and reminded him of my human right to diet food, so he advised me to be buying iyan and eforiro, because efo na vegetable. grin

Can you start this straightaway please? Na good job amaka dey do for the food section but na picture i go chop? tongue

hmmn so u r one of the people that s paying for that man's mansion at magodo lol, i saw him in naija one time and his house is the best in that side of magodo, u try living in thamesmead o with all the stereotype,my brother lives there and i have friends there but most guys there are something else, u too how come u dont cook, lol
big_bumper:

No be joke o, na now i know say life is very unfair, me I dey travel go Nigeria a year, eat everything that comes my way, turn black like charcoal, yet do not lose anything, but my sister only travelled once, fell sick and lost so much weight, even her skin started to peel and she turned to oyibo overnight.
i wish we can exchange body metabs, each time i go to naija and i v eaten everythn in sight,i always fall sick and deflate like punctured wemblley football,and thats what annoys me most
tRoOE:

i must admit that sun in lagos is special because it isnt warm on the body like normal but kind of stings the skin sort of like pins and needles lol
Re: Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While by tRoOE(f): 1:34am On May 02, 2008
lucabrasi:

lol,u don't even know the half of the kind of sturvs i eat, im good to go as long as i have taken my anti malaria shots and there s no light problem and theres aircondition think we should start another thread for the food and joints we miss in nigeria grin
See you took shots before leaving, I didn't maybe that was why I fell sick after I got back . LOL i actually saw the thread, you and big_bumper are not serious

big_bumper:

When the sun is down, and the night marauders are about shocked shocked shocked, nah, I am definitely allergic to that one.

That was why you got darker like charcoal lol cheesy cheesy
When the sun rises I dey sleep with my husband, by the time we get up it's like 4.30pm, the sun will be done by then.
Naija Sun makes my body feels awkward, all musty and that irritate me

lucabrasi:

i must admit that sun in lagos is special because it isnt warm on the body like normal but kind of stings the skin sort of like pins and needles lol
Yes oh really special. I was at the passport office trying to get Naija passport omo the place with hot like fire, And we had to stand outside before we were called inside to take pics, I almost cried becos I had on a button up shirt, the sun was beating the side of my face.
Re: Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While by lucabrasi(m): 1:44am On May 02, 2008
tRoOE:

See you took shots before leaving, I didn't maybe that was why I fell sick after I got back . LOL i actually saw the thread, you and big_bumper are not serious

That was why you got darker like charcoal lol cheesy cheesy
When the sun rises I dey sleep with my husband, by the time we get up it's like 4.30pm, the sun will be done by then.
Naija Sun makes my body feels awkward, all musty and that irritate me

Yes oh really special. I was at the passport office trying to get Naija passport omo the place with hot like fire, And we had to stand outside before we were called inside to take pics, I almost cried because I had on a button up shirt, the sun was beating the side of my face.
never mess with the anti malaria shots,
@other thread lmao, yes just tryna accomodate the whole naija experience so we dont thrash this thread
Re: Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While by platinumnk(f): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2009
bookmarked
Re: Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While by annahouck: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
You're stories are so funny. I haven't been in Naijah yet but it seems like I will have more funny experiences when I ge there! lol! Anyway, just to share something, try to watch this video! This is so funny! Really The smartest dog in the world!
Re: Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While by lucabrasi(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2011
spent a couple of months in nigeria last year and happy to say i was finally able to gain some weight though seems as if its coming off now sadly undecided
Re: Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While by joaoche(f): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
Had all the experiences, but i'm into the system now. Da whole culture pause is out of the air lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Canada "aduro Overseas" Process / I Need To Travel This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.