Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Unilever Future Leaders program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders program (9692 Views)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / Glaxosmithkline Gsk Future Leaders Programme / Unilever 2011 Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by hallly: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2013
what looks like English on your assessment page, is actually the link to the numerical test. if you didn't complete the numerical test immediately after your application, then all you need do, is click on this link. it will take you to the numerical test.

crustypearl:
Hmmm,I guess I have no other option than to contact them then. Do you have any other pending assessment like english to complete?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Franktale(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
[ ;Dquote author=hallly]what looks like English on your assessment page, is actually the link to the numerical test. if you didn't complete the numerical test immediately after your application, then all you need do, is click on this link. it will take you to the numerical test.

[/quote]

Same thing happened to me tho..After submitting my application, I was immediately directed 2 d numerical tests, I knew I wasn't ready so I closed d browser even after I was warned anywayz: I was told immediately dat I cud not take d test again and my test account was locked...Av bin trying 2 search for their contact so I can complain, to no avail..
Mind u When I go to my profile and click on Online tests, I see d ENG thing dere and its pending..I'v bin reluctant to click on it because I'v bin thinkin I already missed d numerical so I'd like 2 wait till d issue is fixed..But from d look of things, seems like dats d link to d numerical test..My test account wasn't blocked afterall
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
crustypearl:
Hmmm,I guess I have no other option than to contact them then. Do you have any other pending assessment like english to complete?

None... I checked and i was told no pending assessment
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
I think whether you prepare or not, it really makes no difference

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Steiner89(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
ojsamuel: Yes
pls xplain hw shl styled numeric reasoning looks lyk. Is it maths or d quantitative we did in primary school or graphical n charts interpretation?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
ikenna58: I think whether you prepare or not, it really makes no difference

How was your test? Have you written yours?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by DMainMan: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Must you write the test before d deadline. If u dont write afta d deadline, can u still write it
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by crustypearl: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
@hally: wow! Thanks. Did the same stuff happen to you?
Would click on it sha. Hope it works!!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
The online numeric test wasn't that hard, (I'm not saying it was easy) some of the data interpretation questions were just there to waste time. Some are very easy but hopefully with precision and speed u should do well..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Shawnalex(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
being: To get d national id. number,it takes just a day! Go to nimc website,fill their form, print and go to their office. D card itself may not b ready in a long while. But u'll b given a number and a slip instantly at their office!
ikenna58:

In owerri,i know someone that will get you an international passport in 48hours! i did mine in owerri

Thanks guys. G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̅ bless you
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Steiner89: pls xplain hw shl styled numeric reasoning looks lyk. Is it maths or d quantitative we did in primary school or graphical n charts interpretation?
Graphs, charts... For instance:

Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
emahnwel:

How was your test? Have you written yours?

yes i have... it was very good. If you know your percentages and ratios well, then you have no problems... Reading SHL materials for days, to me, makes no difference!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
DMainMan: Must you write the test before d deadline. If u dont write afta d deadline, can u still write it
Before the deadline, you can't write it after. Had a deadline of 10 days for mine. And the deadline was before I opened the test page cos once you open, you must finish it. It's twenty minutes for twenty questions.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
DMainMan: Must you write the test before d deadline. If u dont write afta d deadline, can u still write it

no point delaying... i suggest you write the test in a space of 24-36hours!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ikenna58(m): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Orhu: The online numeric test wasn't that hard, (I'm not saying it was easy) some of the data interpretation questions were just there to waste time. Some are very easy but hopefully with precision and speed u should do well..

You no fit lie my friend
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2013
Ah!! All glory to God. I just finished writing my test questions (Numerical & Logic Reasoning). Is anyone with me 'cos I wrote two test exercises??
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 04, 2013
emahnwel: Ah!! All glory to God. I just finished writing my test questions (Numerical & Logic Reasoning). Is anyone with me 'cos I wrote two test exercises??

Same here. Did you apply for Marketing a.k.a Brand Building?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 1:42am On Nov 04, 2013
shocked
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by DMainMan: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2013
emahnwel: Ah!! All glory to God. I just finished writing my test questions (Numerical & Logic Reasoning). Is anyone with me 'cos I wrote two test exercises??

What do u mean by Logic reasoning. Do u mean Verbal Reasoning. Aw many questions was it
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2013
DMainMan:

What do u mean by Logic reasoning. Do u mean Verbal Reasoning. Aw many questions was it
What are you still waiting for? Do ur tests, let's proceed to the next stage. Unilever is waiting.
Anyways, the logic questions were those kinda questions that involve change of shapes.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by DMainMan: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
What are you still waiting for? Do ur tests, let's proceed to the next stage. Unilever is waiting.
Anyways, the logic questions were those kinda questions that involve change of shapes.

kk. Tks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Koolstan(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2013
I have a big issue here o. I applied on Friday. Then, I logged in on Sunday to write my NRT. Saw the link n clicked on it. I was taken to do the practice test. 6 questions. I completed it and wanted to do the main test comprising 20 questions and I was told I have completed all test required. Now, when I log into my profile n click on online assessment test.... I get a notification saying You have completed all test required at this stage. Anyone with a suggestion/solution?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Xtaceeey: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2013
Abeg how do we knw our test result na? Y dem no jst paste am afta we finish? All ds magomago sef.. Hw pesin go knw him fate nw sef?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by chidifrank(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2013
help oooooooooo, i applied today, and was not given any assessment test to write. i just said, not started... pending. help oooo. am i automatically disqualified?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Mintayo(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Pls i v a question concerning the essays,are we to answer all the essay questions in one essay/writeup,250 words?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2013
chidifrank: help oooooooooo, i applied today, and was not given any assessment test to write. i just said, not started... pending. help oooo. am i automatically disqualified?

That's the test na. Click on the link beside the 'pending'.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2013
Mintayo: Pls i v a question concerning the essays,are we to answer all the essay questions in one essay/writeup,250 words?
Yes. Three fields in all... Answer all the questions asked(in one write-up) in each segment into the corresponding field beneath them.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2013
Who are you contacting?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
ikenna58:

no point delaying... i suggest you write the test in a space of 24-36hours!
[quote author=ikenna58]

PLEASE DID YOU WRITE URS IMMEDIATELY?Y R SOME PEOPLE WRITTING NUMERICAL AND VERBAL AND OTHERS WRITTING ONLY VERBAL?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by ojsamuel(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oops! My application will not be taken any further. Got the mail this noon. Wish you all the best! #bowsout#
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by gbokukueba(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
senora aquila:

nawa for some peeps sha. u don't av to sound like u too sabi......go to this link and see for ursef. https://uflp.unilever.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=25306&siteid=5448.
whether na management trainee or not, atleast u get what the op is saying.

Simple thing like not know what the program is about could count against you... do you know up until early this year it was called Management Trainee Program they just changed the program... try and learn OLODO...
Re: Unilever Future Leaders program by adedavid501(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yeah i also did two(numerical and logical)...mine was supply chain program

(1) (2) (3)

5 Reasons A Written Thank You Letter Can Land The Job / N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Embark On Strike / Exxon Mobil & Shell Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.