Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Unilever 2011 Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever 2011 Online Test (13022 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program / Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilever 2011 Online Test by saintgwizard(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
Hi everyone, i got a mail and a follow up test message for unilever on-line aptitude test by kenexa. What should we expect please!
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by DICKtator: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
I also got a text msg concerning an online test on the 4th of next mth . Yet to receive an e-mail bout the venue, time et al.Pls house any one with useful info about d online test methodology wld be highly apprceciated .tanx
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by liznwang: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2011
i also got a mail for an aptitude test on line for 4th of November to be done at 10pm but i have a challenge.i decided to try the link that was sent to me but i keep on receiving a message that my system isn't compatible.I have upgraded one of the recommended browsers stated in the mail but it hasn't made any difference.please guys how can i go about this coz the time is ticking fast.
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by yuzedo: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
Na wa o! Are Naija graduates that dull/unexposed?! shocked shocked
Read the instructions again. . . There is NO venue and it states that the deadline for taking the test ONLINE BY YOURSELF based on the link supplied is 4th November, they didn't say the test holds on that date. . undecided undecided
Abeg abeg abeg make una no dey fall hand. . angry Go find a PC that is compatible with system requirements and ensure your internet speed is good. . .
Good luck! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Seygzi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Pls can any one help me out, I tried to attempt the Unilever Online test bt its telling me that my "system is incompatible with the test engine". Am using starcomms izap, a 2010 model Hp laptop with firefox 8,I even tried opera 8 and Internet explorer 8. Pls I need help before d deadline
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by tayotee(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
yuzedo:

Na wa o! Are Naija graduates that dull/unexposed?! shocked shocked
Read the instructions again. . . There is NO venue and it states that the deadline for taking the test ONLINE BY YOURSELF based on the link supplied is 4th November, they didn't say the test holds on that date. . undecided undecided
Abeg abeg abeg make una no dey fall hand. . angry Go find a PC that is compatible with system requirements and ensure your internet speed is good. . .
Good luck! lipsrsealed

Haaaahaaaa , tanx paddy for that piece , I don laugh tire ooo. Venue for online test **smh**
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by DICKtator: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
Pls i wld like to know the link becuz i wasn'T given any link at all. An online test can b held at a venue using d recruitment agency"s computer and internet. IT doesn"t necessarily mean any oda thing. Pls lets be tolerant and very indepth in our thots and actions
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Teemanny: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2011
Why are you all deviating from the question that was previously asked by the initiator. simply how can he go about it? unfortunately people were busy condemning. ptshewwwwww.
If u have the answer u give and if u dont have zip ur mouth.
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Ojaydj(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2011
[color=#990000]hi guys i just wrote that test for guys having problems with pc not compatible with the test call me on 08037814191 and ill put u true

pls its not to start on 4th nov rather it ends on 4th of nov
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Abiboy09: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2011
Latest vacancies: MTN Recruits in 20 Locations, almost 800 Jobs at PAWA 774, MTN Nigeria: Banking Services Advisors, HT Liimited Graduate Trainees Recruitment etc. Apply Now!!!!!!!
http://incometranslation..com/p/jobs.html
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Chysleak: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
I've written d test.it was ok,tho time was a limiting factor.gudluck.
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by zenith2k9: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Chysleak, do you get your result instantly?, and can u please give some more info about the exam generally?
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by chinexex(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ zenith, it's a PSL test. i took the PRACTICE TEST @ www.psl.com/practice/ and got my test result instantly. The NRT (numeric) is more of graphs and little calculations while the LRT (logical) is based on identifying shapes/figures in the next order. Time is a limiting factor ,so you need to be fast enough
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by zenith2k9: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
@chinexex , thanks for the info, but does the practice question reflect the real exam?
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by chinexex(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ zenith, i guess so. The practice test is close to the real one
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by yuzedo: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2011
Seygzi:

Pls can any one help me out, I tried to attempt the Unilever Online test bt its telling me that my "system is incompatible with the test engine". Am using starcomms izap, a 2010 model Hp laptop with firefox 8,I even tried opera 8 and Internet explorer 8. Pls I need help before d deadline
Go to your browser settings and turn OFF your pop-up blocker. . If that don't work, travel to your village and beg the native doctor you've offended! grin :p
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by maworld: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
I also wrote the test,got d result for d practise test but still waiting for the result of the real test or has anyone gotten his/her own test result?.Time is really a big factor. All the best
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by chesy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
i have not received the msg yet not to boost of writing the test. Is it done by batch?
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by rotexzy: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2011
please is there anybody in the house who knws wen they are going to release the online aptitude test result.
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Favben(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
Online tests are my best. I so prefer them,
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by DICKtator: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Loveangel:

Venue for an online test?i am highly disappointd in u,like seriously.

Like i said above, i did not get the full msg on my fone and i assumed that it would be a test conducted in the recruitment agency"s company(just like chams and some others do) using their computers and internet connection. This would av been the best cos there wld not be a case of slow network connection like we av in most internet cafe and even telcomm coys.

P.S: you cannot be disappointed in me cz i don't even knw you so ur expectation of me is totally unfounded. The ability to address an issue in different ways is characterizes the the irrationalities and differences in the human race.
excuse any grammatical errors found.
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by saintgwizard(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
Congratulations!

Telephone interviews will hold from 15th - 19th of Nov, 2011. 9-6pm daily. Do expect a call within the time frame.

Good luck!
I got d above msg 4rm unilever, Pls what should I expect
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Chysleak: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
@saintgwizard.i got d same txt.congrats.lets hope 4 a favorable interview as i also do not knw wat 2 expect.
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by chinexex(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ saint and chyslek, how did u guys write your online test? Did you attempt all questions (guess work) or was negative marking used? For the interview: questions like: why unilever? Wat position/department will u like to work in and why? Etc. My advise: know more abt the company's products/operation/services, ur cv etc. There will be abt 3 more stages in this interview. This means that only 1/3 of applicants made it to this stage. Goodluck to those invited as i'm yet to receive the congratulatory text.
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by chinexex(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ saint and chyslek, how did u guys write your online test? Did you attempt all questions (guess work) or was negative marking used? For the interview: questions like: why unilever? Wat position/department will u like to work in and why? Etc. My advise: know more abt the company's products/operation/services, ur cv etc. There will be abt 3 more stages in this interview. This means that only 1/3 of applicants made it to this stage. Goodluck to those invited as i'm yet to receive the congratulatory text.
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Chysleak: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
@chinenex,tanx 4 d info bt av bin cald 4 d phone interview by 11.45am precisely,d questions i was asked were':wats ur view about creativity,y do u want 2 work with unilever,how did u get 2 knw abt unilever,wats ur hardest decision,can u work as a team?i wish u al dat r yet 2 b cald and congratulated gudluck.
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by JagaJaga1: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2011
@chysleak You did not answer chinexex question--did you finish the text? What part of the test was more difficult to you?
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by kkkossy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
@chinexe, iv done mine too, do u know when they'll be getting back to successful candidates?
Re: Unilever 2011 Online Test by Chysleak: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
I didnt finish d logical reasonin bt finishd d numerical by choosin any?some seconds 2go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 / As An IT Support Staff, What Course Can One Study Online / Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.