Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now (8782 Views)

Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished / Your Biggest Market Is In Nigeria :NIGERIA NEEDS TO LEARN FROM INDIA / Mandilas, Lagos Island Relocates To Trade Fair Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Jimiyke(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2013
A section of mandilas market is on FIRE now, the lagos state fire Service and federal fire Service are on ground trying to put off the fire, if you have anybody that sells there please inform the person. The cause of the fire is not yet know .

Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Very unfortunate.
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Sells not sales OP
Jimiyke: A section of mandilas market is on FIRE now, the lagos state fire Service and federal fire Service are on ground trying to put off the fire, if you have anybody that sales there please inform the person. The curse of the fire is not yet know .
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2013
The cause of the fire NOT The curse of the fire, this OP needs to get back to Primary 9
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by steppin: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2013
Billyonaire: The cause of the fire NOT The curse of the fire, this OP needs to get back to Primary 9
For your mind now, you dey "corect" person.
You don read free news finish, you dey complain.

5 Likes

Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by venorite(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2013
Na wa oooo, so many things happening this time, make God save us all

1 Like

Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2013
Some mugus will come here and blame fashola now.

1 Like

Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Omexonomy: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2013
I hope
Segeggs: Some mugus will come here and blame fashola now.
isn't that how fashola went about setting market on fire latter rebuilding it and put it on sell for N25million.
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Starlett: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Sad development. Please, all Nigerian traders by now should know the importance of insurance cover. You NEVER can tell when "it" could happen!
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Brimmie(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Very Dry!!
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by helphelp: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2013
This OP though....!!!

U wanna kee people ni ...."sales" "curse".....Well, you try sha if you nor go school at all...! We sha grab the message..."Market dey burn abi" ...thank you

2 Likes

Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Damojo: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2013
winkOmoooooo, make e nor reach Berlin wia boiz de buy 2nd hand TM n Emmett shirt oh.

1 Like

Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2013
At this time of the year? Why?.
I have a lot of relations selling there sad.

God please intervene on their behalf.
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by cashkid18(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Segeggs: Some mugus will come here and blame fashola now.
before nko,who shud be blamed if nt fashola
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by everyday: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2013
I do hope no lives were lost
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by elothaddi(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2013
Tabh: Sells not sales OP
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by jeffizy(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2013
I hope it gets contained in no time before two kinds of people get there.

1. THE HUSTLERS . . They pretend to be helping but in actual fact,they are helping themselves with peoples goods.

2. THE SILLY SHOP OWNER . . This are the ones who make huge money from the previous day sales but chose to lock the money in the shop!
They come , scream at the sight of their shops getting razed, finally, they try to enter the inferno !

2 Likes

Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by 3ace(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2013
I hope the losses are minimal.
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by snika: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Where is mandilas market shocked ? Is it one of those under-the-bridge locations in Regos? angry

The only Mandilas I know is Mandilas bus stop, Inland Town, Onitsha cool

I pray God help them contain the fire and damages though.
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by adusco(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Billyonaire: The cause of the fire NOT The curse of the fire, this OP needs to get back to Primary 9
we got d message, mutual understanding is wot matters .go and sleep

1 Like

Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by ajasa4link: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Make d thing no reach where bankers dey hustle buy suit at reasonable price o
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by adusco(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2013
snika: Where is mandilas market shocked ? Is it one of those under-the-bridge locations in Regos? angry

I pray God help them contain the fire and damages though.
Eko Idumota.
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by ajasa4link: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2013
snika: Where is mandilas market shocked ? Is it one of those under-the-bridge locations in Regos? angry

bros mandilas is located on lago's island and moSt bankers on the island go there to shop for suit....mandilas market,helping middle income earners save money on suit since 1980's
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by mascot87(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2013
cashkid18: before nko,who shud be blamed if nt fashola
GEJ is in a better position to be blamed jorr,ọdé
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by ritababe(f): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2013
imagine,
bad news come too much for this last 2 month oh, something need to be done in this country, quick quick**** we need divine intervention****
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2013
people like you think dey know it all, Mr perfect we've read the information the OP was sharing which its more important. Stop acting like you know it all, or maybe you speak English more than the whole world. ITK ode

1 Like

Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by collynzo2(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Jimiyke: A section of mandilas market is on FIRE now, the lagos state fire Service and federal fire Service are on ground trying to put off the fire, if you have anybody that sells there please inform the person. The cause of the fire is not yet know .
not yet ''known'' .
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by dridowu: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Wyclef : Some1 pls call 911
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by CodeHouse: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2013
lol.."..the curse of the fire, is not yet KNOW"..known
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by chucky234(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Damojo: winkOmoooooo, make e nor reach Berlin wia boiz de buy 2nd hand TM n Emmett shirt oh.
Guy Berlin still dey exist? Omo na dat place I dey get stuffs wey I dey carry go school go form ajebo in my University days ooo,one Fubu baseball top wey I buy there in 2004 people like the top die, me sef tell dem say na Yankee I from buy am.
Nice place to get cool stuffs, though expensive but worth every penny.
Re: A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now by chucky234(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2013
googlepikin: people like you think dey know it all, Mr perfect we've read the information the OP was sharing which its more important. Stop acting like you know it all, or maybe you speak English more than the whole world. ITK ode
You too need a Brighter Grammar textbook..... LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) / Any T-shirt Printing Businesses In The House? / Oando Acquires Conocophillips For $1.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.