Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How Will I Correct Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Correct Her? (1104 Views)

His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / A Parasitic Friendship, Should I Get Her Out Of My Life Or Correct Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Correct Her? by Lordskenn(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2013
I read and hear it often that it is not good for a guy to insult and abuse his girlfriend. Please instruct me, my galfriend is stubborn, lacks understanding, always makes me angry madly. I don't cheat on her and i perform my responsibility always but despite all, she doesn't trust or believe me. What should i do with her? Share your opinion with me.
Re: How Will I Correct Her? by ezytalks: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2013
Lordskenn: I read and hear it often that it is not good for a guy to insult and abuse his girlfriend. Please instruct me, my galfriend is stubborn, lacks understanding, always makes me angry madly. I don't cheat on her and i perform my responsibility always but despite all, she doesn't trust or believe me. What should i do with her? Share your opinion with me.

i don't think the problem is with u, it shud be her... if she cnt see the good in you, let her be and move on, maybe she is not urs to keep....

www.ezytalks.com get some of the latest news available there....

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT ON EZYTALKS FOR A VERY MODERATE PRICE
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3Ph8T5CpaWY/UmWh_yTBRsI/AAAAAAAACOM/01g8IgBED9s/s1600/a2.jpg[/img]
Get your products known to the world by taking advantage of our low advert rates...

To place your advert here please contact badoski2k3@gmail.com for rates or call +233242952223 for more information.....
Re: How Will I Correct Her? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2013
Sharing Life's Issues with ChazB
Re: How Will I Correct Her? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^

advertise your qualities here, you might get the kind of girl you are looking for there
Re: How Will I Correct Her? by baralatie(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2013
@op!i'l try nt 2 derail.
In any relatinshp it requires 2 or more ppl to av a misunderstanding.ewceptn to this exist though!som ppl are their sole misunderstanding.
1.u av 2 isolate what brings abt misunderstndg.(ds mns bringing urself down to hear,understand wat she is sayng CLEARLY WITOUT BIASE)
2.UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WAT VALUES ARE U BOT OPERATING ON(insecure,low esteem,trust,hope,faith)
3.problem solving behaviour & pattern
4.also know what u call som1 is wat u'l see(if u cal ur wife devil u wil see devil but if u in luv call ur wife "omali-nwan",honeybaby,i luv u,let me be ur maga tonit.dat is wat she would luv to be
4.so,so many tins dat can be of benefit to reldtnshp.u av 2 be brav & work had
gud luck!
Re: How Will I Correct Her? by specialguest(f): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Lordskenn: I read and hear it often that it is not good for a guy to insult and abuse his girlfriend. Please instruct me, my galfriend is stubborn, lacks understanding, always makes me angry madly. I don't cheat on her and i perform my responsibility always but despite all, she doesn't trust or believe me. What should i do with her? Share your opinion with me.

I believe you love her that is why you are here to seek for our advise so I will not be tempted to ask you the question do you love her?
From personal experience, I know a lady can be stubborn in a relationship if she is not in love or she has no respect for the man. Usually the latter is the case. Talk to her if about your worries but most importantly be a responsible man and find ways to earn her respect.
Re: How Will I Correct Her? by specialguest(f): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2013

I believe you love her that is why you are here to seek for our advise so I will not be tempted to ask you the question do you love her?
From personal experience, I know a lady can be stubborn in a relationship if she is not in love or she has no respect for the man. Usually the latter is the case. Talk to her about your worries but most importantly be a responsible man and find ways to earn her respect.
Re: How Will I Correct Her? by Lordskenn(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=baralatie]@op!i'l try nt 2 derail.
In any relatinshp it requires 2 or more ppl to av a misunderstanding.ewceptn to this exist though!som ppl are their sole misunderstanding.
1.u av 2 isolate what brings abt misunderstndg.(ds mns bringing urself down to hear,understand wat she is sayng CLEARLY WITOUT BIASE)
2.UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WAT VALUES ARE U BOT OPERATING ON(insecure,low esteem,trust,hope,faith)
3.problem solving behaviour & pattern
4.also know what u call som1 is wat u'l see(if u cal ur wife devil u wil see devil but if u in luv call ur wife "omali-nwan",honeybaby,i luv u,let me be ur maga tonit.dat is wat she would luv to be
4.so,so many tins dat can be of benefit to reldtnshp.u av 2 be brav & work had
gud luck! Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Kiss Someone You Are Not Dating. / Why / South African Woman Stabs Elder Sister Over Theft Of ‘expensive’ White Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.