Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How I Wish I'm A MOD - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Wish I'm A MOD (777 Views)

If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? / There Was Once A MOD Called Sexkillz On Nairaland / Nominate A Mod Candidate Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish I'm A MOD by cutebobo(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2013
Using this medium to talk to CEO of Nairaland that I wish to be a MOD of one of the section. I will be glad if my request is granted. Thank you. Correced! I only wish to be guys, why insult?
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by SlyIg(f): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Nawa o o ...
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by SlyIg(f): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Nawa o o ...
Na so this thing sell reach?
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Danhumprey: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
cute bobo: Using this medium to talk to CEO of Nairaland that I wish to be a MOD of one of the sector. I will be glad if my request is granted. Thank you.
You think say the moderator job easy? Bro,think again! By the time the members start raining insults on you and your family,and proclaiming curses you,believe me,you would sicken out.
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by homesteady(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
cute bobo: Using this medium to talk to CEO of Nairaland that I wish to be a MOD of one of the [size=70]sector.[/size] I will be glad if my request is granted. Thank you.

Which of the sectors? Oil and gas sector or industrial sector? grin grin
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Danhumprey: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
homesteady:

Which of the sectors? Oil and gas sector or industrial sector? grin grin
OMG! I didn't saw that. Sharp guy. cheesy
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by AbuMikey(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
coolcool
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Emmyk(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
All the above comments will discourage the guy sef. cheesy
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by cutebobo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
[s][/s]
cute bobo: Using this medium to talk to CEO of Nairaland that I wish to be a MOD of one of the section. I will be glad if my request is granted. Thank you.
corrected
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by donphilopus: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Time registered: October 31, 2013
Time spent online: 5 hours & 38 minutes
LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by donphilopus: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: OMG! I didn't saw that. Sharp guy. cheesy
*Faints*
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lmao, delusions
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
shoot me embarassed
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Danhumprey: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
donphilopus: *Faints*
Thank you. You ain't any better. Instead of you to correct me,you just point out the error. Thanks anyway. I hope you are perfect and above mistake? smiley
Monstertrucks: shoot me embarassed
Thank you. smiley
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by donphilopus: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Thank you. You ain't any better. Instead of you to correct me,you just point out the error. Thanks anyway. I hope you are perfect and above mistake?
I'm not perfect ooo, na bcus U joke dat guy say He talk say sector instead of section ooo
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Thank you. You ain't any better. Instead of you to correct me,you just point out the error. Thanks anyway. I hope you are perfect and above mistake? smiley Thank you. smiley
spreads wrapper on the floor... ur welcome. grin grin
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by cutebobo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
tako tako, pao pao pao, tako pao tako tako paoooooo. Gun shot
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Viewing this topic: sexkillz ( m),
Odedoyin25 ( m) safe life ban op. grin grin oga sexkillz, nah dry joke i dey oo.
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Olugbenger(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Thank you. You ain't any better. Instead of you to correct me,you just point out the error. Thanks anyway. I hope you are perfect and above mistake? smiley Thank you. smiley
cheesy
LOL.
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Harrypoter(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
cute bobo: Using this medium to talk to CEO of Nairaland that I wish to be a MOD of one of the section. I will be glad if my request is granted. Thank you. Correced! I only wish to be guys, why insult?

Bross any clue?...I also want to be a moderator in one of these sections so that we can effectively promote Nairaland!
Re: How I Wish I'm A MOD by Idrismusty97(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2013

Time registered: October 31, 2013
Time spent online: 2 days & 5 hours
grin see who wan become mod.Abi you think say dem dey received salary.

(1) (Reply)

If I Were To Meet Santa..... / What's So Special About Making Nairaland's Front Page?! / Face Of Nairaland 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.