Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Singapore Work Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Singapore Work Permit (8858 Views)

Pls How Can I Get Work Permit From Nigeria To USA / Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... / 1 YEAR POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA (100% GUARANTEE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singapore Work Permit by Alldruns: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hi great guys,

I'm working on relocating to Singapore. Pls I want to find out, how does one get work permit to work & live in singapore when one has never even been there b4?

Then, what is the ease of getting job.

I recently stumbled into an org here in Naija that claimed to be arranging pple down there, giving them 1 month training and later placing them on job. An applicant is to fully pay 850k b4 going in batch with d group. Pls,how true is this?

Rgds,

AllDRuns
Re: Singapore Work Permit by igbonla(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
Alldruns:

Hi great guys,

I recently stumbled into an org here in Naija that claimed to be arranging people down there, giving them 1 month training and later placing them on job. An applicant is to fully pay 850k before going in batch with d group. Please,how true is this?

AllDRuns

Slow down man and don't get desperate. Employment in Asian countries is not that easy except you've been working elsewhere as a pro.
Don't pay anybody 850k otherwise the part 2 will be "Unstoppable tears".

All the best.
Re: Singapore Work Permit by EKENEA(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
Becareful Oga, make them no use you push drug.Real agents don't charge first, they rather charge on %,
Re: Singapore Work Permit by Alldruns: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
Thx a million ENEKEA & Igbonla for being true brothers. I like that. However,

Alldruns:

, I want to find out, how does one get work permit to work & live in singapore when one has never even been there before?

Then, what is the ease of getting job.

Thx in advance.
Re: Singapore Work Permit by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2008
its not easy securing a job in Singapore for an African, They are not so used to Africans and the news they hear about us makes them dislike us

and the guy collecting 850k is a scammer, I've heard up to 5 different people paid the same amount to come hear and after the training, they were unable to secure a job

Asians are still far away from receiving Africans mayne. try somewhere else. Candid advice
Re: Singapore Work Permit by darkroll(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
Kennis:

its not easy securing a job in Singapore for an African, They are not so used to Africans and the news they hear about us makes them dislike us

and the guy collecting 850k is a scammer, I've heard up to 5 different people paid the same amount to come hear and after the training, they were unable to secure a job

Asians are still far away from receiving Africans mayne. try somewhere else. Candid advice

Kennis i am not proofing you wrong oooo . I just got back from Singapore last week and i stayed at Grand mecure hotel at east coast and i met 5 Nigerians working at the hotel . I spoke with one of them and he told me that the asians are getting open to africans now ooooooooooo

Like i said earlier , i am not saying u wrong oooo
Re: Singapore Work Permit by Alldruns: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
Kennis:

its not easy securing a job in Singapore for an African , I've heard up to 5 different people paid the same amount to come hear and after the training, they were unable to secure a job , Candid advice

Thx all.

But Kennis, did those pple tell u they actually went thru any training at all in Singapore?
Re: Singapore Work Permit by Gabry(f): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2008
Why do you want to work in Singapore?

I know for the Hotel line, it should be easy to work anywhere around the world if you don't think about the money. You try to contact the Hotels through online and see if they can offer you an internship there or not (but for sure the pay is low as it always has been for anyone). I think thats how your friend got a job there? And if I were you, I will never go through any agents. . . . They always will give you crap and some even will cheat you and ripp off your money so its best to do it for yourself.

try checking out this website. http://www.aasingapore.com/attachments/wysiwyg/3730/WorkinginSingapore1.pdf have not read all but I guess you might be able to find out something.

And yeap so true from the previous posts. Not easy. Even my Nigerian friends could not go visit there just because of his passport what more to work there and get a secure job and they put him in jail for a night. So much crap goin on. . . . HMMM. . . angry

Guess your friend must be lucky I guess?  undecided
Re: Singapore Work Permit by promise2(f): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2008
so like every other place in Europe, cant you school and at the same time work in this asia country Singapore?
Re: Singapore Work Permit by ruggedcontinues: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2020
Good news!

fresh demand for:

*SINGAPORE WORK PERMIT*

*Nature of Job:*
General Helper

Includes:
1-2yrs Work permit
Flight ticket
Accommodation
Medical
Salary from *$1400/month*

*Requirements:*

Passport
Photo
No Deposit
*Bank draft or joint is a must!*

*Service Charge: Pls call 07033345043

Duration of the process is 10-15 days maximum

*Visa can be verified online and at the airport*

Only serious applicants should call now. Thanks.
Re: Singapore Work Permit by Cousin9999: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Scam ^

(1) (Reply)

Airport Safety: FG Happy With Measures Taken By Enugu Govt / How Much Is Benin Republic International Passport / Apapa Gridlock: Truckers Defy Sanwo-olu’s Directive, Return, Block Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.