Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Do Miracles Still Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Miracles Still Exist? (2462 Views)

Do Real Miracles Still Happen In Nigerian Churches Today? / Do Miracles Happen Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Miracles Still Exist? by oghos2k(m): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2006
Do we still have so called pastors performing miracles?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by ikamefa(f): 3:04am On Jun 12, 2006
i don't know about pastors performing miracles oh, but this is what i am sure of every night u sleep and wake up in the morning. everyday u step out of your house and come home hitch free,u live 365days in a year u are in sound health is a miracle so be thankful always. cool
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by exu(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2006
*ahem*

Do miracles still exist?

A miracle is:
"An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature."

Something which man cannot explain.

A miracle is not a pastor taking advantage of a peoples' trust.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by jagunlabi(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2006
Thank you,6fingers.Those are the real miracles.A human being who loves his fellow being is a miracle,too. smiley
ikamefa:

i don't know about pastors performing miracles oh, but this is what i am sure of every night u sleep and wake up in the morning. everyday u step out of your house and come home hitch free,u live 365days in a year u are in sound health is a miracle so be thankful always. cool
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by Seun(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
Are killer earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes and volcanic eruptions miracles too? What about miracle diseases?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by blooded: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2006
Miracles exist as long as there are problems that require one
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by Drusilla(f): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2006
Well, God performs miracles through pastors and others.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by ugbosu: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2006
Have you ever know someone from birth that is cripple/lame and was heal? i don't mean the one that is being acted during miracle night where you don't know his/her identities but claiming to heal.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by jagunlabi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2006
Druscilla is one of those numerous gullibles,who love being decieved.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by mrmayor(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2006
ugbosu:

Have you ever know someone from birth that is cripple/lame and was heal? i don't mean the one that is being acted during miracle night where you don't know his/her identities but claiming to heal.

Yep,miracles always happen in third world countries where you can't verify anything and you are supposed to believe anything on face value,miracles happen in the American Bible Belt and I don't know why shocked
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by Cayon(f): 1:43am On Sep 24, 2008
Yes, miracles still exist through God. I don't think the preachers today can perform miracles
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by manmustwac(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2008
If God decides to come down to planet earth anytime soon that would be a miracle. grin
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by camchupa: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2008
greetings to you all in the name of Jesus.   Jesus spoke in the book of Mark 16:15-18  telling us that those who believe in him will have certain signs following them.  in the book of John14:12 he said that  his disciples will do greater works than  he did. disciple is anyone who believes in Jesus and does the will of God all mighty. i have experienced many miracles from great men of God even without them touching me.  i am only 19 years old but through my hands God has started working his wonders. i learned the secret of these great men too.  they were doing the work of God wholeheartedly by preaching the Gospel and God was confirming his promise in the books of  Luke 10:19,Daniel 11:32 , Psalms 125:1-2 . remember that in the book of John 20:21 Jesus said that as the father has send him so he also sends us . we are Ambassadors of Heaven we are therefore to exhibit every bit of the powers available in God.  but it all begins by giving your life to Jesus.
miracles are real. God still works through the hands of his servants, however some perform miracles using demonic powers. in those cases, God would handle them himself.  i pray this word has brought great understanding to your heart and will show you the path according to Psalms 119:105. God bless you once again.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by chrisaro7(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2008
Oh God, So there are so many people out there that still have doubts that God can work His miracles thru Men. Let me tell you people what u don't know. Nobody knows who is fake and real out there, thats the more reason no one should judge anyone. I believe that they are still real men of God out there, real pastors that can perform miracles. Even ur life is a miracle.u r in a bus that has an accident and nothing happens to you in a miracle,your waking up in the morning is a miracle ok. what else do u want, angels coming down from heaven?

am real sad
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by helpee(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2008
@topic
if you don't ask such a question,  we might all be tempted to  conclude that miracles are extinct. but no, they still abound.
MIRACLES; to unbelievers, no explanation is possible so it doesn't exist.
                   to scientist, no explanation is rational so it can't exist
                   to believers, no explanation is neccessary because we can't explain God
                    you can refrain your question, do God still exists?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by kokorunna(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2008
Miracles still happens and anyone can do it.

God gave everyone the ability to heal the sick and perform miracles. He did not give anyone any special power unless you obtain it somewhere else.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist? by Orikinla(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2013
A Jewish Medical Doctor Confirms Miracles After Praying for Patients
http://totnaija..com/2013/02/a-jewish-medical-doctor-confirms.html

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Secret Exposed On Tb Joshua / Obama Holds 'iftar' Dinner At White House / Reason Why Christians Should Stop Going To Church On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.