Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194389 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by zainharb: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
D man giv Banji catchar

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Eve4eva(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is nt fair o Mr. Kingzpen, his name is banji nt job haba
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Banji go still enjoy na... Lmaoooooo...
Eve4eva: This is nt fair o Mr. Kingzpen, his name is banji nt job haba
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Can't wait to finish this story...

My next piece would be Science Based... We've watched the Spider Man, Super Man, Iron Man, Avengers, X-Men etc... When is ours coming?

Got me thinking... Amma give it a shot... Need your support...

Dropping Soon...

Title: The Sim Card

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Tuntheycr7: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
bandely: Oya change the title of the story to THE TRAVAILS AND TRIBULATIONS OF BANJI!

Your case don dey worse pass Jonah and Job own oo.
Lol. Even Jonah no de get baddt dreams insidefish belle den.
Oya Mr kingzpen drop one b4 we go to bed this nite.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by cutebobo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Guys, I'm also planning of writing my story, I tell u, It will be mind blowing. Just stay tune.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bring it on Boss...
cute bobo: Guys, I'm also planning of writing my story, I tell u, It will be mind blowing. Just stay tune.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 04, 2013
I av bn a silent reader buh i must drop dis..
oga kingzpen is dis story a real life story or a fiction? If it is a real life story i'll advice banji to go for deliverance(like the case of jim iyke) or he shuld go back to his village to beg his mamas(witches and wizard)...abi banji be replica of Job in bible?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Lilknight(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2013
Seriusly, i no lyk aw kingzpen dey do....u no suppose dey kip us waitin rara...suppose dey update 4rm time to time, cos here boring na only Ūя̲̅ story dey ginger us...no kip us waiting abg, abi u b super story ni?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by tomiblack(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2013
Nice story man
following in ghost mode
cool
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Hexzagon: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
I'm so sorry not to have dropped anything since morning, na PHCN Oooo...

EPISODE 46 DROPPING BY 3:00 P.M.

Thankz Y'all...

Love Y'all Loadz...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
KingzPen: I'm so sorry not to have dropped anything since morning, na PHCN Oooo...

EPISODE 46 DROPPING BY 3:00 P.M.

Thankz Y'all...

Love Y'all Loadz...
sips ma 5alive yl waitin 4 d nxt update
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
EPISODE 46

Which kind of trouble is this now? I asked myself. I slowly tilted my head to take a glance at the man but he pretended not to have known his leg was on my hand. He looked straight, concentrating on the windshield. I tapped him with my left hand, he removed his sunglasses, then looked at me.

“Sir, you’re stepping on me.” I said.

“Are you sure?” He foolishly questioned.

I was almost getting annoyed but I immediately swallowed serene pills to trim it down. “Yes of course.” I replied.

“Is that money yours?” He asked.

I needed no seer to tell me that he was the owner of the money and he was aware the money was on the floor. “I’m sorry, but I was only trying to help you pick it up.” I lied; wisdom is the principal thing and with all thy getting get understanding, that I remembered from the Holy book.

The man quickly released his leg and wore a pity look on his face. “Eyah! I didn’t know. I’m so sorry.” He apologized.

I sat erect,then I handed over the money to him with the thought of how I would pay my fare. “Where are you headed?” The man asked.

“To the last busstop Sir!” I joyfully replied almost immediately.

“Oya,your money for here.” The conductor said,stretching his hand to me.

I dipped my hand into my pocket like I was going to give him money, I kept struggling with my pocket until the conductor asked the man with the sunglasses for money. Take, for the two of us, that I heard and became relaxed. I thanked God for scaling me through that huge embarrassment.

The bus got to its last terminal so I alighted and started another adventure back to school. Where would my wallet be? Did I forget it in the school cab? I asked myself. I still didn’t believe my wallet was gone so I confirmed again, touching all the pockets created on my trouser, but the result remained same. I had no money with me to take me back to school, speak less about the money that would transport me home. I decided to hire my legs to transport me back to school as fast as possible. I missed Kofo that very moment because she could have helped me with the fare I needed to go home. I shrugged that feeling off and started trekking.

The sun was so scorching, I had to bring out a book from my bag, raised it parallel above my face to dent its effect on me. I kicked stones as football in order for me not to feel the impact of the trek. An undergraduate behaving like a primary school pupil, I thought. I stopped kicking stones and concentrated on the journey. I returned the book I used as a cap back into my bag, then I hastened my steps. I wasn’t moving as fast as a car or motorcycle, but I was fast enough to beat a bicycle ridden by an amateur.

I was virtual running out of fuel when I saw a man standing at akimbo in front of his car with its bonnet open. The man was quite young but was old enough to be my father. I can’t help but notice how handsome he was, perfectly dressed in suit.

I walked up to him. “Good morning sir.” I greeted.

He turned around and faced me. “Good morning.” He replied.

I smiled. “Sir, what’s wrong with your car?” I asked.

“Hmm. It has an injector problem.” He answered. “Thanks.”

“Ha! That’s serious o.” I said and added, “can I be of help?”

The man smiled. “Never mind,Son.” He said. “I have sent my daughter to get a mechanic just across the street.”

“Sir, I have little idea about cars, let me put it to a test.” I insisted with a smile.

“Put your little knowledge about cars to a test with my car?” He said and giggled. “Anyway, you’re free. Over there.”

Jesus, you just have to help me now, I prayed in my heart. I walked like an experienced mechanic to the car, dropped my bag and started unplugging what I really don’t know from the car’s engine.

“In the name of Jesus! You this engine, receive life.” I prayed quietly but loud enough for someone very close to hear.

“Hey! Mr? What are you doing?” The man asked.

“No-o-thing sir.” I stuttered.

“Nothing?”

“Something sir.” I said. “Come and start it, Sir.”

The man walked towards me. “Are you sure it’s going to start?” He asked.

“That am not sure about, sir,but start it.”

The man went into the car. He turned the key but not a single sound was made. He came out furious. “The car ignited to some extent before you touched it, what did you do to it?” He yelled.

I twitched. I’m in trouble, I almost said. “Sir, I did nothing. Let me fix this stuffs back.” I said.

“Go on. Fixit let me see you.” He mockingly said and stood behind me like a Boss supervising an apprentice.

I looked behind me at intervals, hoping no slap drops on my neck suddenly. I plugged back all that I had unplugged. “Sir, go and start it.”

He obediently walked into his car while I solemnly prayed to God in my heart. Yes! I did it, I said to myself as the car responded. The man rushed out of the car with a smile on his face, then hugged me so tight.

“Sir, my hands are dirty.” I said with joy in my heart. “I don’t want to stain you.”

He refused,still hugging me tightly.

“Daddy?”

The man let me out of his arms, I turned around to peek on the person who called him and I was flabbergasted with whom I saw.

“Banji?”

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Ufuoma4ril(f): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,Interesting story xo far. Thumbs up Mr kingz pen
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thankz so much Ufuoma... Ur comment just gingered me to do more...
Ufuoma4ril: Hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,Interesting story xo far. Thumbs up Mr kingz pen
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Make e no b kofo o,i dnt wana bliv she's bn feedn u lies
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Looooool...
D.Ella.luv:
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Abeg no vex... NEPA is to be blamed... Loool
Lil'knight:
Seriusly, i no lyk aw kingzpen dey do....u no suppose dey kip us waitin rara...suppose dey update 4rm time to time, cos here boring na only Ūя̲̅ story dey ginger us...no kip us waiting abg, abi u b super story ni?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by D9ty7(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
me too o
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by titilayo1993(f): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
It will be Adaobi

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by yormite: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice story
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Tori46(f): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hmmmm nyc story thumbs up
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by hikmoj(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
I know say e no be kofo father since im dadd don kpai but who e go be? Abeg update sharp sharp...but iru eleyi o gbodo sele si o king...i need pin charger abeg
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Y'all check out the Prologue of my next piece, THE SIM CARD.

Let Me Hear Your View About It...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
I borrowed Titilayo...
hikmoj: I know say e no be kofo father since im dadd don kpai but who e go be? Abeg update sharp sharp...but iru eleyi o gbodo sele si o king...i need pin charger abeg
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
titilayo.1993:
It will be Adaobi

ur head dey dia
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
What if shez wrong?
D.Ella.luv:

ur head dey dia
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Lilknight(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice writeup man...waiting 4 d nxt!!!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by titilayo1993(f): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
KingzPen: What if shez wrong?
waiting for d nxt update to see if am actually right or wrong but my mind is telling me its adaobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.