Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194381 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Loooool... I think you are right... Amma change it asap... LmaoOooo... I dey stay Lagos Oooooo...
write2obi: Really enjoying this wink but maybe u should consider changing the title undecided to maybe
forest life cheesy
or my life as a vampire ; D

kingzpen u they say for Lagos?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
KingzPen: Itz house chores Oooo... One of the reason I dislike being the last born... *sad face*

If I hear! Na d 1st borns dey carry workload pass especially wen u happen 2 b a girl

dis Banji wahala don pass 'be careful'
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
2ru with d reading, #vampire banji . . . . Sth caught ma attention in 1 of d comment, bonanza, in papa ajasco's voice *ojigbijigbi* make i go brng ma mat, na dz thread i go dy sleep as 4rm 2dae grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by write2obi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
KingzPen: . I dey stay Lagos Oooooo...
good
*talking to my self* he is now number #15
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmmm... True atimes here... Loooool... Banji na hero na...
stefikal:

If I hear! Na d 1st borns dey carry workload pass especially wen u happen 2 b a girl

dis Banji wahala don pass 'be careful'
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oya na... I pray you win... *smiles*
dhayor58: 2ru with d reading, #vampire banji . . . . Sth caught ma attention in 1 of d comment, bonanza, in papa ajasco's voice *ojigbijigbi* make i go brng ma mat, na dz thread i go dy sleep as 4rm 2dae grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SenatorPope(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
kingzpen: What will be
my fate if I go back and they nab me? I paused
and deliberated on those thought and
concluded to let go Samuel and head back to
school.

U still dey think abt school after how many mnths.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abeg Oooooo wetin do number 15? *shivering*
write2obi:
good
*talking to my self* he is now number #15
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
After just 2 days... Gat exam on Monday...
Senator_Pope:

U still dey think abt school after how many mnths.

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kingz,if u r a novice den am sth less dan a novice,but do run arnd o,do sth abt d thread na
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
LmaoOooo... You just wanna get me arrested... Anyways, I will...
D.Ella.luv:
Kingz,if u r a novice den am sth less dan a novice,but do run arnd o,do sth abt d thread na
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nancydearie(f): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kingz,warming up for the house chores,where,when and how do u want it done coz u need to be updating dis as fast as possible?I dnt mind helping out where necessary.*Winks*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaay... I never knew am this loved... Chooooi... My mind dey sweet me like m&k; if you don't know m&k den I can easily predict ur age... Thankz NancyDearie... So nice of you... God Bless You...
Nancydearie: Kingz,warming up for the house chores,where and when do u want it done coz u need to be updating dis as fast as possible?I dnt mind helping out where necessary.*Winks*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
KingzPen: LmaoOooo... You just wanna get me arrested... Anyways, I will...

ehee,na now u come
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
KingzPen: Yaaaaaaaaay... I never knew am this loved... Chooooi... My mind dey sweet me like m&k; if you don't know m&k den I can easily predict ur age... Thankz NancyDearie... So nice of you... God Bless You...

lwkm
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by merbenko: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mervelous of your write-up keep it up aim your fan. grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by walewunmi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Woow banji don turn vampire can't believe it (bt on 2nd tot I can't blame him dere is a saying dat goes thus *desperate times calls 4desperate measures*n also *d end justify's the means so banji thumbs up bro*...btw wat a lucky escape 4him n samuel
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Thankz so much bro... God Bless You...
merbenko: Mervelous of your write-up keep it up aim your fan. grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Walewunmi, you said it well... Banji, gat no choice dan to suck d juice outta his neck... Thankz so much bro... God Bless You...
walewunmi: Woow banji don turn vampire can't believe it (bt on 2nd tot I can't blame him dere is a saying dat goes thus *desperate times calls 4desperate measures*n also *d end justify's the means so banji thumbs up bro*...btw wat a lucky escape 4him n samuel
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by write2obi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
KingzPen: Abeg Oooooo wetin do number 15? *shivering*

ppl wey i go-go chop xmas goat for their house. grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Update Coming Up By 9:15 P.M.

Love Y'all...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
EPISODE 58

Even if we were tied down, we would break loose because we couldn’t afford to experience again all we went through some hours ago.

“Hurry, follow me.” I muttered to Samuel as I ran quickly along the path.

We ran uninterrupted. No ditch falling, no root stumbling, no stone kicking and no feet dragging, we were focused. We saw vehicles zoomed by from afar, which gladdened our heart to run the race to completion.

We got to the main road, I turned around to gazed at the Egyptians while Samuel flagged down the vehicles to help. The villians stopped and gazed at us from afar, I opened my palms wide, pointing it at them and blew my tongue to them.

“God pass una!” I screamed out loud. “God will punish you all. I promise to be back for you all. Bastards!”

I lost focus on Samuel, while I was busy abusing the bad guys. Screeeeeeeech! A car suddenly stopped. I looked back, only to see Samuel in the middle of the road standing like a cross in front of the car. I ran quickly to get him out of the road but he remained stiff. The driver of the car remained in the car with his wife gazing at the both of us.

“Banji, just let me complete this.” He muttered to me.

“Sure you know what you’re doing?”

“Sure.”

Samuel walked to the driver of the car while I stood wondering what they were discussing. After some seconds, Samuel signalled me to enter the car as he did also. The driver offered help to get us to a garage to board another bus to our destination. The driver made a U-turn and headed on to the nearest garage.

“Thank you Sir.” I said as we alighted from the car. “Thank you ma. God bless you.”

“Be careful and stop travelling at night, it’s dangerous.” The driver adviced me. “Even you,Jesus Christ, next time don’t stand on the road like that and also wait for your dad to come pick you from school else you pull a call through to him. Ok?”

“Ok Sir.” Samuel said and smiled. “Thank you Sir.”

“Take.” The driver said, stretching some money to me through the window.

I collected it and they zoomed off, I looked at Samuel and he hugged me. I sighed in relief as we walked inside the garage.

“Ella Avenue! Ella Ella Ooooooo!” The bus conductor screamed at the top of his voice. “Enter with your change o. One thousand, five hundred no enter o.”

I followed Samuel’s lead, we entered the bus and sat. “Banji, I can’t thank you enough.”

“Shush.” I sounded. “You don’t have to thank me.”

“Am so happy you’re following me home.” He said and smiled. “You will see my mum and dad.”

“Ok, it would be my pleasure.”

The bus got filled up in no time and we took off. It was a smooth ride. I looked so messed up, I had on me a very dirty singlet, a torn trouser and a leg of my sandal, the other leg was on exile.

“Conductor, please we are dropping at the next busstop.”

“Maestrob?”

“Yes, Maestrob.” Samuel confirmed.

Like flash, the bus stopped at our designated busstop and we alighted. I followed Samuel gently as he hopped for joy along the street to his house. The street was well tiled, neat and shining. No doubt, only the rich lived in that area.

“Samuel, wait!” I shouted.

“Come on Banji, this is my house.” He said, pointing to a mansion.

I hastened my steps to him. “This?” I asked, surprised.

“Yes, this.” He said. “This is my little home.”

You call this little? Then I have no home, I almost said. Samuel pressed the intercom, spoke to it and the gate fled open.

“Come in, Banji.” Samuel said as he stepped through the gate.

I reluctantly entered. “Good morning Sir.” I greeted the man behind the gate.

“Good morning.” The man replied.

“Banji, come on. Leave Jibril alone, let’s go in.”

I was so scared because the paradise, sorry,the compound looked so big. I sampled the building from afar and I could imagine what the interior would look like. We were almost stepping into the house when we heard the gate open. An hummer three zoomed speedily to the door step of the house, parking right in front of me. I almost freezed because that was the second time I saw an hummer so close to me.

“Daaaaaadddddddyyyy!” Samuel shouted, running quickly to meet his dad,who alighted from the back door of the jeep.

He jumped on him, he cared less about the white apparel his dad put on which came in contact with his muddy clothing.

“My munchkin!” He shouted. “Oh my God! I missed you.”

“I missed you too dad.” Samuel said, holding tightly to his dad as he carried him.

The dad didn’t even notice my presence, he carried happy Samuel in leaving me outside. The hummer zoomed off to the parking lot just about twelve meters away from where I was standing. I looked like a chump, I bit my fingernails one after the other, scanned through myself again, shook my head and wept.

If only I was born with a silver spoon.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by write2obi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Booked tongue
Kingspen born with a silver spoon grin

Its well.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Eve4eva(f): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hahaha,r u sure samuel is nt adaobi's broda, nyc wrk kingz more power 2 ur elbow. Dis Banji story na season film o
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Looooooool, if Samuel is Adaobi's brother then my story don turn naija film be dat Oooo... Forgive my manners, just joking... Thankz so much Eve4Eva... Your name needs to enter my writeup soon... God Bless You...
Eve4eva: Hahaha,r u sure samuel is nt adaobi's broda, nyc wrk kingz more power 2 ur elbow. Dis Banji story na season film o
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bleszin(f): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Luks lyk luck is by d corner waitin 4 banji....i jst pray d witches dat ar afta banji 4get abt him at least 4 now...*in a sad tone*#dat guy don ova suffer
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SenatorPope(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
I probably came around dis tym before d front seaters came in.

Eve4eva: Hahaha,r u sure samuel is nt adaobi's broda, nyc wrk kingz more power 2 ur elbow.

I was also expecting something of dat nature before.

Well done bro. *take Chilled La casera*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by eyezik3(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wooow! Banji luck av cum to u cuz am sure samuel's father go gv u sometin! Cuz i went to camp becuase i don pray for him in camp i jst cum bak on sunday.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
You're in d spirit... loooool... I pray luck shines on him Oooooo...
Bleszin: Luks lyk luck is by d corner waitin 4 banji....i jst pray d witches dat ar afta banji 4get abt him at least 4 now...*in a sad tone*#dat guy don ova suffer
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pastor Eyezik, your prayer don answer on Banji Oooooo... Pls pray for Kingzpen too Oooo... Loooool... God answer your prayers... One Love Bro...
eyezik3: Wooow! Banji luck av cum to u cuz am sure samuel's father go gv u sometin! Cuz i went to camp becuase i don pray for him in camp i jst cum bak on sunday.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
#singing for Banji

I can see d colours of d rainbow, I can see d sun on your face, I see d light @ d end of tunnel and I can feel heaven in dz place...dts d sign of a victory....
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Grammy dey await you Oooooo... Looooool...
stefikal: #singing for Banji

I can see d colours of d rainbow, I can see d sun on your face, I see d light @ d end of tunnel and I can feel heaven in dz place...dts d sign of a victory....

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.