Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (196732 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Have you heard about the ongoing E-Workshop For NAIRALAND holding @ Nairaland here and Now. Follow this link there
https://www.nairaland.com/1897222/nairaland-e-workshop-writers-main/6#26753646
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Ephhay(f): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
tongue grin Great story dearie
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ephhay:
tongue grin Great story dearie
*coughs* Thankz Dearie *coughs*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer. Please, do at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stevebent(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
This Is The Most Captivating Series I've Read Here. You're Simply Amazing.. Do You Have The Hard Copy Of This Story For Sale?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
stevebent:
This Is The Most Captivating Series I've Read Here. You're Simply Amazing.. Do You Have The Hard Copy Of This Story For Sale?
Awwwwwwww... And your comment got me speechless... The book is coming out, refined and refurbished, next year...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stevebent(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2014
KingzPen:

Awwwwwwww... And your comment got me speechless... The book is coming out, refined and refurbished, next year...
I can't wait smiley I'm still on page 8 sha.. are you on whatsapp? Pls pm me your number or drop it here if you can..
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
stevebent:
I can't wait smiley I'm still on page 8 sha.. are you on whatsapp? Pls pm me your number or drop it here if you can..
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by peter4d2(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Luvly story havin a happy ending its all gud wishin dat ur talent sets u b4 prince n kings.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
peter4d2:
Luvly story havin a happy ending its all gud wishin dat ur talent sets u b4 prince n kings.

So happy you enjoyed the story... God Bless You...

And a Big AMEN to your prayer...

Love to see you on my other thread, 'On The Run'

ThanKs...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by macpetrus(m): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Wonderful story.... Kudos to Kingzpen... May God bless you n increase ur knowlegde.. Amen!!!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by peter4d2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
KingzPen:

So happy you enjoyed the story... God Bless You...

And a Big AMEN to your prayer...

Love to see you on my other thread, 'On The Run'

ThanKs...

Guess ur still cooking doe cos I'm a fan nau I wuld follow frm bumper 2 fennder.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by will007: 1:28am On Dec 01, 2014
mehn.....awesome doesnt begin to describe this story....@kingzpen may God continue to bless and preserve ur mind....following u for any upcoming stories....

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by BLACKPEN(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
i like your development of this story; it's vivid and seems to share the exact pictures in the mind as one goes through it...it's a great work!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Creative
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
i'm using same perfume "tony montana"[quote author=KingzPen post=19243323]EPISODE 3

I began to twitch immediately like someone afraid of been tested positive in an HIV test. All that flashed my mind was the moment I wanted to pinch Sade’s assignment. My jerking was becoming obvious so I decided to recover myself. Sade kept discussing with Dr Longe while the class gets more rowdy. I buried my head pending the time the class comes to its normal state.

“Why me?” I questioned myself, “What have I done wrong? Things are not the same again, why?”

“Quiet!” Dr Longe suddenly ordered the whole class.

I swiftly raised my head up just to see Sade back to her sit. Why then did she point at me, I wondered again. I shrugged and purposely cared less about all that happened.

“You all should submit your assignment to the class rep.” Dr Longe said walking out of the class, “See you next week.”

Sade hurried after Dr Longe as he exited the class. My heart kept skipping, thinking she was goin

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
sophieabou:
i'm using same perfume "tony montana"
Woooooow... Nice, so you're Kofo... wink wink grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by nanakwame14(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please can i get your email

Thankd
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
nanakwame14:
Please can i get your email

Thankd
onasanyaisrael@gmail.com
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by kinwayne(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kingzpen! Kingzpen!! Kingzpen!!!

How many times did i call your name?

This story is simply the 'BANG'.

What else can i say but to bow my head and doff my cap in respect.

Awesome storyline,cokafantastic plot,suspense filled suspense,amazingly unpredictable and most of all,this story is so superb that it can earn you a shot to compete in the race for a noble prize.

A standing ovation wouldnt be enough to praise your ingenuity as shown in this story. No unit of measure can quantify the ingenuity and superb work done here.

Am the owner of African Movies And Soap Operas... The guy that contacted you via email asking for your permission to copy this story. God bless you sir and more wisdom and understanding to you.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
KingzPen:
Woooooow... Nice, so you're Kofo... wink wink grin
mayb yes,,lol
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
kinwayne:
Kingzpen! Kingzpen!! Kingzpen!!!

How many times did i call your name?

This story is simply the 'BANG'.

What else can i say but to bow my head and doff my cap in respect.

Awesome storyline,cokafantastic plot,suspense filled suspense,amazingly unpredictable and most of all,this story is so superb that it can earn you a shot to compete in the race for a noble prize.

A standing ovation wouldnt be enough to praise your ingenuity as shown in this story. No unit of measure can quantify the ingenuity and superb work done here.

Am the owner of African Movies And Soap Operas... The guy that contacted you via email asking for your permission to copy this story. God bless you sir and more wisdom and understanding to you.

Wooooooooow... I'm so speechless... Please permit me not to say a word...

Thank You So Much...

You words have really sparked up something inside of me and I can't but say how grateful I am for dropping by and gracing this thread with you awesome presence...

God Bless You Loadz...

Am a big fan of your page on Facebook...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by titilayomi56(f): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2014
wow!.what a wonderful story..thumbs up to u...say me well to mama banji...for having a guru as a son..your story is a lesson to those who are in the tetiary institution..thumbs up..
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2014
titilayomi56:
wow!.what a wonderful story..thumbs up to u...say me well to mama banji...for having a guru as a son..your story is a lesson to those who are in the tetiary institution..thumbs up..

Thankz so much Dearie... Glad you enjoyed it... Check out my on-going story...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Sardongarigan(m): 1:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Helo kingspen i saw your work somewhere on facebook you can check it on https://m./538797322904641?view=permalink&id=690742374376801&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=%2As
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Sardongarigan:
Helo kingspen i saw your work somewhere on facebook you can check it on https://m./538797322904641?view=permalink&id=690742374376801&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=%2As

Thankz so much Bro, but I can't access the link... Pls wahz d page name I would search for it?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Sardongarigan(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
KingzPen:

Thankz so much Bro, but I can't access the link... Pls wahz d page name I would search for it?
the groups name is comedy house laugh out your sorrows
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sardongarigan:
the groups name is comedy house laugh out your sorrows
Pls, the group is a closed group and it takes authentication to access the group... Kindly make a comment in my respect before I'm been authenticated...

Thankz...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Sardongarigan(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
KingzPen:

Pls, the group is a closed group and it takes authentication to access the group... Kindly make a comment in my respect before I'm been authenticated...

Thankz...
i have done that already but will do it again now
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Sardongarigan(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2014
The groups admin contacted me, he said he was sorry for coping your work without permision and he was asking for permision to continue what he was doing. LOL dis his facebook name Isco cruz deraThe groups admin contacted me, he said he was sorry for coping your work without permision and he was asking for permision to continue what he was doing. LOL dis his facebook name Isco cruz deraThe groups admin contacted me, he said he was sorry for coping your work without permision and he was asking for permision to continue what he was doing. LOL dis his facebook name Isco cruz dera
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Sardongarigan:
The groups admin contacted me, he said he was sorry for coping your work without permision and he was asking for permision to continue what he was doing. LOL dis his facebook name Isco cruz deraThe groups admin contacted me, he said he was sorry for coping your work without permision and he was asking for permision to continue what he was doing. LOL dis his facebook name Isco cruz deraThe groups admin contacted me, he said he was sorry for coping your work without permision and he was asking for permision to continue what he was doing. LOL dis his facebook name Isco cruz dera
Thankz so much... Now he can continue.... Thankz for having my back...

God Bless You...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
ahh!!! it feels good to b back on nl

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.