Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari (15158 Views)

Buhari Hands Shocker To Governors, Says They Won't Nominate Ministers / Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by amarilo: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
If this is true then watch out how G7 will start getting praises as the only performing govs in PDP.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by chinjo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
greatgod2012: But why is APC always interested in getting the deserted PDP members, can't they perform without former PDP members. How are we sure they wouldn't copy PDP's agenda.

Well, it is well.
That is to tell u that they don't have anything good to offer to nigerians. Buhari ultimate goal is to become the president of Nigeria even for one day. They are going about recruiting the same PDP governors that have failed this country. Its all nothing but old wine in a new wine jar.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by jice(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
TribalEAST: its not the people that matters but a new policy which APC is ready to give.

Who will drive the policies to the people?

APC is a sinking boat with all classless people joinng without screening.
the same people whoo did the incredible in PDP are joining APC for what. To repent and make HEAVEN?

Think again.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by Akiika: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
So what's the difference between half a dozen and six?
It's the governance that need to change not party. APC should go get qualified people in those states and have them vie in the primary.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by adejulnairaland(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
TribalEAST: its not the people that matters but a new policy which APC is ready to give.

The people are more important because they are the policy driver. The problem here is that all the people (whether PDP, APc or whatever party, including yourself and myself) inasmuch as have tasted of the dirty nigerian water, will operate with that corrupt mentality. Having being under the leadership of PDP for these years without any tremendous improvement in the lives of average nigerians, we surely need a change. We have to take the risk of using an alternative platform, which can compete favourably with PDP, and wrest power from them. This is why we all need to co-operate as well meaning nigerians to vote in APC , since we have no better alternative for now. If we do not embrace change, nothing will change, things will continue as they are. Let's take the risk for this change!
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by SBJoji(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
I see this as a trick by the PDP to dominate APC, know its secrete and later dump it...#PDP are very wise and intelligent

1 Like

Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by Ammanda(f): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
tell something, so even if it's a thief as long as he's coming frm apc nigerians should vote for him?
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by TechWalker007: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
NO LONG TIN: This is funny! It's like APC feels that Nigerians are dumb.

How can APC after claiming and shouting to the world that their governors are doing better than others, infact in some instances they claim PDP Governors are not doing anything other than stealing money, yet they go around begging for these same people to join them. All of a sudden the PDP Governors are performing!!!

If GEJ or OBJ says he wants to join them (APC), Akande and Co would claim he is the best president and all sorts

That's why I keep saying PDP and APC are birds of the same feathers in different nest, they are after their own pockets and not nigerians'.

A progressive party would want to disassociate themselves from the supposed bad/corrupt leaders they claim killed our nation, No matter what they stand to gain from them

Recruiting 'bad or corrupt' leaders because you want to win an election says a lot about you as a person/party.

For now, I support GEJ and Fashola, any other person is a 'politician' - only after their selfish gain.

I have an interesting question for Buhari, Tinubu and Co, if the G7 governors decide against joining them, will they still be term 'performing governors' or will they term corrupt?

Your guess is as good as mine. They become corrupt again.
In fact any decampee from APC automatically seizes to be "progressive". They suddenly become corrupt.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by TechWalker007: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

LWKMD

Are you aware PDP has party guidelines? If they could disobey it, why do you think they wouldn't disobey that of APC's

Or are you under the impression they would become saint because they moved to APC?

I'm not for or against the governors, i just want you to understand that APC isn't the alternative we want, they are just another political party like PDP that are only after their interest and not Nigerians'.

If APC could recruit supposed corrupt/inept leaders just to win an election, imagine what they would do on election day (bribery, rigging, killing etc)

Thank you for your unbiased approach to analyzing the politics of APC.
I sound like GEJ supporter a lot of times because of my disdain for APC hypocrisy.
I truly desire a vibrant opposition and APC I thought during the last election would be one. Nay, they have become just another PDP.

How can a so called disciplined Buhari team up with Tinubu in the first place. To worsen the situation, he is wooing supposedly corrupt PDP governors to join him. It's amazing what they sell to their gullible supporters!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by SirMacIbb(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
G7 Governors will always be rebels regardless of the party they belong. APC is digging its own grave. Another advantage for PDP.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by rabzy01: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
YOU ARE VERY STUPID. YOUR FATHER MUST BE A BULDOG. YOU UGLY ALIEN.

Kingspin: Buhari go and sit down, you are a failure as far as this generation is concern. We know your voters and supporters lies with bokoharam centre and the likes. Islam dog.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Since the fall out of NGF meeting, we ve been hearing d empty boast of the APC. But if i may ask, why havent d rebels left d PDP on their own free will since then. Buhari is gradually taken over Lair Mohammeds job as d bark dog.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by digospel2: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
It is now. Very clear. APC is a weapon against south, minority, Ijaw, Christian GEJ continuity.
Pls let us embrace Sovereign National Conference
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by fkaz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sir Mac Ibb: G7 Governors will always be rebels regardless of the party they belong. APC is digging its own grave. Another advantage for PDP.

Notting like advantage for PDP, G-7 governors are playing the role of a spoiler. If pdp loose kano and sokoto state alone to APC, that will be the end of PDP in whole entire north. Those governor and their local government chairman are the once who will rig election for any presidential candidate in their state. Tinubu is a very good politicians, that is why he is running after those governors. Remember 2011 election that, tinubu strike a deal with jonathan which make jonathan to win south west state with other governors.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by laidoure4real(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bunch of LIARS.....................
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by Caseless: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Hypocrisy unprecedented! They say PDP has failed Nigerians, yet they keep going after and recruiting key PDP members. How do we reconcile this show of shame?

Anyway, I'm sure president Jonathan knows what to do the gathering of angry, bitter ethnic bigots.

Meanwhile, Atiku in his recent interview revealed that he sponsored/financially supported the presidential election campaigns of Buhari in 2011 elections. Can you imagine that? A PDP member, who contested in the PDP primary for that same election and failed only to later fund the campaign of the CPC candidate all because of shameful ethnic politics?
sharra, u bigot!
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
afoo02: there's more to this than getting the deserted PDP members to APC, Remember Ajumobi in OYO and Amosun in OGUN are from ANPP b4 they join ACN, but look at what their doing now in there state APC blood now run in there vain. That's exactly what will happen if PDP member join

keep deceiving yourself
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
Good for APC. The crying general will need more company to comfort him when he and his party lose the elections....again.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by InvertedHammer: 5:18am On Nov 03, 2013
/

Captured?

Do these people have any advisers at all?

/
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by highdee4real008(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2013
When do u guyz Eva want to open ur eyes to see dat buhari is in no match to be in d position of a president, he has ruled dis nation before, what did he do? Am not a political Frick, but what we shuld be praying is dat God shuld wipe out those So called GOD FATHER's of dis country, and den we can have a good governance. I wish FASHOLA and sum other governors can leave their parties and form a new party
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by Echem: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2013
How are we sure that we are not in for some real danger in this country with the gathering of these self-centered political hawks together in the name of APC? It is unfortunate that many common-good Nigerians are so easily swayed by those who do not have their interest at heart. Ok. Who can tell me the manifesto of APC? Or is politics all about pull the incumbent down without any discernable plan to bring changes that will make the lives of Nigerians better? Is politics all about geo-political state of origin of individuals mindless of his competency and capability to change the living standard of Nigerians? What is the Political Ideaology of APC? Is it significantly different from that of PDP?
I will write more on this on a later date
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by deb(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2013
Buoyantic: Bunch of northern Muslim carnivorous undecided animals [APC]

Amaechi must be a Northerner too. Mtscheew!
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by playmode(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2013
[size=20pt]This just goes to show that Politics in Nigeria is hopeless.How can APC absorb known corrupt PDP criminals? I think the best thing for Nigeria is a civilian revolution because the APC has just proved that it is no better than PDP.[/size]
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by Alhasan1(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2013
otokx: Birds of the same feathers
U need to know d word 'syntax'. It is 'birds of a feather flock together.'
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by Alhasan1(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2013
playmode: [size=20pt]This just goes to show that Politics in Nigeria is hopeless.How can APC absorb known corrupt PDP criminals? I think the best thing for Nigeria is a civilian revolution because the APC has just proved that it is no better than PDP.[/size]
For those getting angry over the embracing of G-7 Governors, if u say they are corrupt, maybe I can support u but remember that Patrick Obahiagbon was once a PDP member oooo. As long as we need changes, I don't mind embracing them but we shall tailor them to be useful for d progess we are fighting for[b]
playmode: [size=20pt]This just goes to show that Politics in Nigeria is hopeless.How can APC absorb known corrupt PDP criminals? I think the best thing for Nigeria is a civilian revolution because the APC has just proved that it is no better than PDP.[/size]
For those getting angry over the embracing of G-7 Governors, if u say they are corrupt, maybe I can support u but remember that Patrick Obahiagbon was once a PDP member oooo. As long as we need changes, I don't mind embracing them but we shall tailor them to be useful for d progess we are fighting for[/b]
For those getting angry over the embracing of G-7 Governors, if u say they are corrupt, maybe I can support u but remember that Patrick Obahiagbon was once a PDP member oooo. As long as we need changes, I don't mind embracing them but we shall tailor them to be useful for d progess we are fighting for
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by sleekp1: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Once thieving govs enter APC they instantly becomes progressives.
Goodluck to the Yorubas as they seek to serve under the mighty Hausa oligarch.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by kusogi: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
l know those of you that accused APC and Gen. Buhari are nothing but big fools that do not know the difference between R & L. Whether you like it or not PDP is already dead and except GEJ will follow pdp to its grave to win the election come 2015 and become president again to rule his forefathers in the grave. I bet you this by the special power of God. The combinations in APC are real men of God (Muslims & Christians) and not that of PDP that only steals and drinks human blood for rituals after taken an oath by their holy books. You are deceiving yourselves
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by rockbase360: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
"captured"? Poor choice of word.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by Elueme: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
This has once again brought to the fore my earlier suspicion that these APC hAve no ideological base but rather vindictive and consummated with the passion to rule at all cost and plunder our collective wealth. A people you have berated for being eternally corrupt and being the trend you are fighting to uproot are the same people you are wooing to add to your political strength; that is lack of integrity and principle, hence how can a position of leadership be entrusted in the hands of these persons which in whom anything goes?
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by Mylove55(f): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
chidindufrank: If they like let them capture the 36 state governors,we all are aware that GEJ must complete his tenure in 2019. I want to use this opportunity to state categorically that come 2015 APC I repeat APC will never or will not win more than 5 states in the election. Just bookmark this for reference purposes.
Gej can't even win two state completely,except sentimental bayelsa.2011 computer rigging must stop.
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by itoghor0007(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmm
Re: APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari by itoghor0007(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
I believe so, because its time for apc to sweep all d dirty umbrella away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) / 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula / Garba Shehu: Buhari Avoiding The Lekki Incident Until The Facts Are Established

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.