Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Death Certificate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Death Certificate (4774 Views)

Is HIV Still A Death Certificate?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Certificate by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2013
Please house l want to know if one can still register death of a relation that died about 7years ago.At the time of death the hospital issued only the certificate of cause of death .
Now the original death certificate is required, pls what is the procedure?
Re: Death Certificate by dominique(f): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Go to the national population commission in the local government council closest to you. They'll issue one for you. You'll need to equip yourself with adequate evidence of death of the person, hope you still have the CoD certificate given to you at the hospital?
Re: Death Certificate by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yes we still have the COD given at the hospital, do you know the procedure please?
Re: Death Certificate by dominique(f): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
It shouldn't be so hard. Go to the local government council closest to you. Ask for the NPC people (those issuing birth and death certificates, every lg has one). Make sure you go with a tangible amount of cash, this na naija.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please, Which Fertility Drug Is Suitable For Me? / Closed Cervix, What Is The Way Out / My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.