Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse (47091 Views)

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

I hope you have a mind that can comprehend the interpretation.
interpretation aint that complex. straightforward tinz my loquacious heathen brother grin
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: interpretation aint that complex. straightforward tinz my loquacious heathen brother grin

Na, for you, it ain't. Comprehension is the Archille's heel of the heathen. Vagabonds wanna understand the things of the Spirit with their carnal minds. Like drinking garri with alomo bitters. grin wink
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2013
holy crap MEILYN that thing is long mayne shocked
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by UjSizzle(f): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: ermm yes. my doomsday interpretation is that this world as we know it is about to get eclipsed by armageddon and a new world order of righteousness established grin grin grin
iLaugheth grin

Gibberish101

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by agrovick(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2013
How should we nw look @ d eclipse BTW, I'm starting to lose my mojo its being ages I made fp
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by UjSizzle(f): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Na, for you, it ain't. Comprehension is the Archille's heel of the heathen. Vagabonds wanna understand the things of the Spirit with their carnal minds. Like drinking garri with alomo bitters. grin wink
I can't wait for the day you find Jesus again cheesy

So how we go take view this eclipse na sad
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

quite aptly put sire. quite aptly put. the spiritual mind of a heathen is akin to a perforated bucket. you cant retain water in it. grin grin

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: my chief MEILYN no probs. i gat yo back like a hunch grin grin
i trust u sire..... U are always there when help is needed lol...
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: holy crap MEILYN that thing is long mayne shocked
lmao... Naso i see am oo.
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2013
MEILYN: i trust u sire..... U are always there when help is needed lol...
yes sire but that thing is too long. when reading other peoples spiritual opinions i like to keep a cap on the number of lines i read. but of course i have no cap for the number of lines i read in the bible. lol. can you summarize it ? grin

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by brightonline: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2013
thanks 4 d infothanks 4 d infothanks 4 d info
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by soldierdollar(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2013
better Don 't look directly or indirectly into the sky . never look at a passing car cause it. might reflect the dangerous rays into your eyes. in other words., you should learn how to cross a road without looking at oncoming cars! lmao

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: yes sire but that thing is too long. when reading other peoples spiritual opinions i like to keep a cap on the number of lines i read. but of course i have no cap for the number of lines i read in the bible. lol. can you summarize it ? grin
sire, there is no need to read all..... Just the 1st 2 paragraphs lol. After reading that you will want to read all anyway...
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: yes sire but that thing is too long. when reading other peoples spiritual opinions i like to keep a cap on the number of lines i read. but of course i have no cap for the number of lines i read in the bible. lol. can you summarize it ? grin
what the guy is trying to say is all the Prophecies in Revelation have already been fulfiled. Around 70AD....

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2013
MEILYN: what the guy is trying to say is all the Prophecies in Revelation have already been fulfiled. Around 70AD....
now you see why i did not want to waste my brain cells reading rubbish ? 70AD there was no country called russia ( gog and magog ) ( revelation 20th chapter ). this war of gog and magog also known as armageddon is between russia ( gog and magog ) and babylon ( usa ). has that happened yet ? no. nukes will be used ( rev chapter 16 ). were there nukes around 70 AD ? no. rev chapter 13 says america will bomb people ( and the world would be amazed at the fact that they can send fire from the sky ). this happened first in hiroshima and nagazaky. was there a country called america with bombs in 70 AD ? NOPE. so you see why i like to keep a cap on the number of lines i read of peoples spiritual opinions ? because 99 percent of the time it is absolute rubbish. cheesy

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2013
na wa oo.... Sky don dey change small small oo grin grin

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: now you see why i did not want to waste my brain cells reading rubbish ? 70AD there was no country called russia ( gog and magog ) ( revelation 20th chapter ). this war of gog and magog also known as armageddon is between russia ( gog and magog ) and babylon ( usa ). has that happened yet ? no. nukes will be used ( rev chapter 16 ). were there nukes around 70 AD ? no. rev chapter 13 says america will bomb people ( and the world would be amazed at the fact that they can send fire from the sky ). this happened first in hiroshima and nagazaky. was there a country called america with bombs in 70 AD ? NOPE. so you see why i like to keep a cap on the number of lines i read of peoples spiritual opinions ? because 99 percent of the time it is absolute rubbish. cheesy
he gave some facts too grin grin some real bible quotes and history combined.........anyway i shook my head, some of His assertions are false. I just wanted you to explain better thats why i want you to read it... Even if its not now. Just read the damn thing lol.
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2013
MEILYN: he gave some facts too grin grin some real bible quotes and history combined.........anyway i shaked my head, some of His assertions are false. I just wanted you to explain better thats why i want you to read it... Even if its not now. Just read the damn thing lol.
lol you just want to waste my brain cells. so if everything in revelation has already happened are you saying that the kingdom of earth has now become the kingdom of God ( revelation chapter 11 ) and that we are being ruled now by christ and the elect ( revelation chapter 19 ) ? well dayummmmm i guess goodluck and obama and netenyahu and cameron and sarkozky etc are the elect and maybe obama is christ ruling the world shocked grin

shyttt if this is the kingdom of heaven we are living in now then there is no hope for humanity lol

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: lol you just want to waste my brain cells. so if everything in revelation has already happened are you saying that the kingdom of earth has now become the kingdom of God ( revelation chapter 11 ) and that we are being ruled now by christ and the elect ( revelation chapter 19 ) ? well dayummmmm i guess goodluck and obama and netenyahu and cameron and sarkozky etc are the elect and maybe obama is christ ruling the world shocked grin

shyttt if this is the kingdom of heaven we are living in now then there is no hope for humanity lol
am not arguing with you bro........ All the arguments are on that post.... Dont read it now lol. But when you are less busy.... Just read it jare...
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Ishilove: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

I hope you have a mind that can comprehend the interpretation.
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2013
MEILYN: am not arguing with you bro........ All the arguments are on that post.... Dont read it now lol. But when you are less busy.... Just read it jare...
ok when i read am in 2015 we go yarn about the thing grin
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Ishilove:
sup witcha. you scarcer than an english gentleman in oshodi bus stop cheesy

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Ishilove: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: now you see why i did not want to waste my brain cells reading rubbish ? 70AD there was no country called russia ( gog and magog ) ( revelation 20th chapter ). this war of gog and magog also known as armageddon is between russia ( gog and magog ) and babylon ( usa ). has that happened yet ? no. nukes will be used ( rev chapter 16 ). were there nukes around 70 AD ? no. rev chapter 13 says america will bomb people ( and the world would be amazed at the fact that they can send fire from the sky ). this happened first in hiroshima and nagazaky. was there a country called america with bombs in 70 AD ? NOPE. so you see why i like to keep a cap on the number of lines i read of peoples spiritual opinions ? because 99 percent of the time it is absolute rubbish. cheesy
Hello...*gulp* sire grin

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Ishilove: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: sup witcha. you scarcer than an english gentleman in oshodi bus stop cheesy
Lmao!!! Obadizzle!!! I've missed ya sha grin

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2013
I really fear for our illiterate brothers and sisters esp aboki. they might go nuts and haywire thinking the world is ending. this might just be the perfect opportunity for the citizens of terror to display their deadly art!
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: ok when i read am in 2015 we go yarn about the thing grin
no wahala bros, anytime you like make u read am grin grin.....
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Hello...*gulp* sire grin
why you dey gulp ya shekpe now ? you supposed to sip not gulp. omuti grin
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by just2endowed: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2013
take a bucket of water outside' look inside and use it to view it. Simple
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! Obadizzle!!! I've missed ya sha grin
hey Ishi sweerie, I been around now. na you come scarce now. wink grin
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2013
MEILYN: no wahala bros, anytime you like make u read am grin grin.....
ok now since you insist MAYBE i go find the will and stamina to read the HERETIC thing today. grin

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by dimanche4real(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2013
damn waiting for it again

5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) / Big Snake Caught By Security Guards (Photos) / Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping