Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse (47086 Views)

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Debayurr: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2013
...humans and their livestocks just dey freestyle..mallam dey pass dey sell kolanut,breadi agege sef just pass hail me cos I b customer...no sign of eclipse 4 here ooo..its just like any ordinary day
Betwixt sha...I av one very important info 2 convey....-:Half plots of land (cleared and marked out) for sale at Sango, back of Convenant University. Price- 400k..its an offer I wish I can take asap-call dis numbers for info 08066082308...*bows*tenx 4 watching.
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Thank u @ op

nd please guys i will really appreciate it if you can like my fan page , it doesnt Bite !! #smile

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/wtdigital
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by anselm791(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Where the eclipse na? This sun is hot o.
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Funjosh(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: now you see why i did not want to waste my brain cells reading rubbish ? 70AD there was no country called russia ( gog and magog ) ( revelation 20th chapter ). this war of gog and magog also known as armageddon is between russia ( gog and magog ) and babylon ( usa ). has that happened yet ? no. nukes will be used ( rev chapter 16 ). were there nukes around 70 AD ? no. rev chapter 13 says america will bomb people ( and the world would be amazed at the fact that they can send fire from the sky ). this happened first in hiroshima and nagazaky. was there a country called america with bombs in 70 AD ? NOPE. so you see why i like to keep a cap on the number of lines i read of peoples spiritual opinions ? because 99 percent of the time it is absolute rubbish. cheesy

you people should talk about eclhpse and stop all these GOG and MAGGOT.

1 Like

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: ok now since you insist MAYBE i go find the will and stamina to read the HERETIC thing today. grin
grin grin grin lmao... Tanks bro
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Funjosh:

grin grin hahaha
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Funjosh:

Basketmouth we see you now. didnt know you was a nairaland member lol

1 Like

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin grin lmao... Tanks bro
okkkkkkk so i just read it. its a pack of nonsense. the guy who wrote that trash is in serious spiritual blindness and is academically and methodically trying to explain things of the spirit. its an academicians approach to scriptural exegesis and totally lacks any spiritual enlightenment. its a bunch of mix and match and deduce and infer and guess and assume. wink
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ishi, Goshen has disappeared into the bottomless pit. nobody has seen that heathen for a while now grin

1 Like

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: okkkkkkk so i just read it. its a pack of nonsense. the guy who wrote that trash is in serious spiritual blindness and is academically and methodically trying to explain things of the spirit. its an academicians approach to scriptural exegesis and totally lacks any spiritual enlightenment. its a bunch of mix and match and deduce and infer and guess and assume. wink
i thought as much grin grin..... Tanks Tanks Tanks....

1 Like

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Funjosh(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: Basketmouth we see you now. didnt know you was a nairaland member lol

Mutairu i remember you, no worry i will send you meal soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by fairygeh(f): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lying on my bed n a k e d,patiently waiting for the eclipse of the sun grin
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by maureensylvia(f): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
ah ah na wat is still keeping d eclispe...btw... does it gat anytn 2do wit endtym
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
the guy started on the wrong foot and as such the whole article is nonsense. the whole article is predicated on this verse

matthew 5 vs 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

[b]now we need to establish what is heaven and earth. first off this refers to people. he is right about that. but he is wrong in saying this is talking about only israel. heaven means those in control and rulership of the world and earth means those being ruled and controlled. so it can be anybody. so what that verse means is that until the current heaven ( gentile leadership under the roman empire ) and earth ( reprobate citizens ) they were in at that time gives way to the new heaven ( the elect ) and the new earth ( righteous citizens ) ? the law stands. who was heaven at that time ? the gentile empire but more specifically the roman empire. and everybody else is the earth. now what will be the new heaven ? the new heaven would be the kingdom of God on earth aka the 7th trumpet. a righteous leadership of 144,000. what would be the new earth ? everybody else who survived armageddon who will now be righteous subjects under the new heaven. so in essence the VERSE IS SAYING THE LAWS WILL REMAIN TILL CHRISTS SECOND COMING ( NOT 70 AD ). so the guy based all his writing on faulty exegesis. and after the second coming the laws will not be needed by the elect because the laws would be put in their inward parts, meaning they would be restored back to human angelic beings as opposed to the fallen angels they are now. they would not be able to sin again so the laws would be useless then and thats what it means by 'till all be fulfilled' . the fulfillment is the laws in the inward parts ( some humans with the inability to sin )[/b]

so no person ( jot or tittle ) will be excused ( will pass ) from the law till some people are made angels again ( the angels will be the ones excused )

1 Like

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by naijanedu(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
live from Abakaliki center..more videos to come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNSj9JMvzNw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by adonisgold: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
booqee: pls o, someone should answer me, will it occur in edo state, a place close to okene in kogi?? I need to witness it. Thanks in advance

Lampese? Ibillo?
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by adonisgold: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
booqee: pls o, someone should answer me, will it occur in edo state, a place close to okene in kogi?? I need to witness it. Thanks in advance

Lampese? Ibillo? Akpama? yes it will.
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Exclibur(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
fairygeh: Lying on my bed n a k e d,patiently waiting for the eclipse of the sun grin

Abeg No give me conji for here oo #imagining-sexy-tingz
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by fairygeh(f): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Exc@libur:

Abeg No give me conji for here oo #imagining-sexy-tingz
Ashawo cheesy
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by tunnex190: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
The sun is still thick here in Ibadan, but looks like as if it's about raining. Sign to show is gonna happen soon.
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
From Enugu 1400hrs, the sun is about 40% obscured.
I found an easy way to look at the sun, here it is:
first of all, wear a pair of polarized sunglasses, take a piece of cardboard paper and punch a hole not larger than 2.5mn in diameter or less. Look at the sun through the hole with your glasses on.
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: why you dey gulp ya shekpe now ? you supposed to sip not gulp. omuti grin
The sire be like bitterleaf for my mouth ni grin
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Funjosh(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
the Sun is out waiting for the Moon, or the Moon is busy doing something else because me am not seeing anything here o
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by desireoge(f): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
I'm waiting o
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Funjosh(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
desireoge: I'm waiting o

just tell me your longitude and latitude i will and meet you ASAP. wink
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Allem(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Viewing it live in abraka delta state, partially. The sun is like those moon symbol u see in mosque
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by nickxtra(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abuja eclipse, where are thou?
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by MEILYN(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
obadiah777: the guy started on the wrong foot and as such the whole article is nonsense. the whole article is predicated on this verse

matthew 5 vs 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

[b]now we need to establish what is heaven and earth. first off this refers to people. he is right about that. but he is wrong in saying this is talking about only israel. heaven means those in control and rulership of the world and earth means those being ruled and controlled. so it can be anybody. so what that verse means is that until the current heaven ( gentile leadership under the roman empire ) and earth ( reprobate citizens ) they were in at that time gives way to the new heaven ( the elect ) and the new earth ( righteous citizens ) ? the law stands. who was heaven at that time ? the gentile empire but more specifically the roman empire. and everybody else is the earth. now what will be the new heaven ? the new heaven would be the kingdom of God on earth aka the 7th trumpet. a righteous leadership of 144,000. what would be the new earth ? everybody else who survived armageddon who will now be righteous subjects under the new heaven. so in essence the VERSE IS SAYING THE LAWS WILL REMAIN TILL CHRISTS SECOND COMING ( NOT 70 AD ). so the guy based all his writing on faulty exegesis. and after the second coming the laws will not be needed by the elect because the laws would be put in their inward parts, meaning they would be restored back to human angelic beings as opposed to the fallen angels they are now. they would not be able to sin again so the laws would be useless then and thats what it means by 'till all be fulfilled' . the fulfillment is the laws in the inward parts ( some humans with the inability to sin )[/b]

so no person ( jot or tittle ) will be excused ( will pass ) from the law till some people are made angels again ( the angels will be the ones excused )
perfecto. grin grin....... Hahaha, Obadiah Always Reliable....
Re: How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: Ishi, Goshen has disappeared into the bottomless pit. nobody has seen that heathen for a while now grin
Lol. He is spreading the gospel in Congo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) / Big Snake Caught By Security Guards (Photos) / Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.