Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,013 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tecno M5 discussion thread - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M5 discussion thread (181969 Views)

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fweshdude: but y??..y dis xmas b like dis na..chei..
better days ahead bro sad
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by harden(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Plz hw many fingers multi touch is dis m5 bcuz I own a p2 n it supports 3 to 4 fingers m/touch especially in playing pes 13
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by dljbd1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
GRIMM JOE: feels good being back
lolz...u were using etisalat b4 abi
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Josh802: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
harden: Plz hw many fingers multi touch is dis m5 bcuz I own a p2 n it supports 3 to 4 fingers m/touch especially in playing pes 13
ask d phn

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Fidel24: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Who knws how much d m7 battery is better dan m5 when put to use? Let's 4get d fact dat d m7 battery is 2000MAH. Is d difference noticable?
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
ppsspp enjoy v0.9.6
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
dl_jbd: lolz...u were using etisalat b4 abi
now using airtel
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Seth250(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
@grimm joe nd other generous pple,my pes is sayin license verification failed nd i tink i have done everytin,my phone is nt rooted nd not plannin 2 root it,any solution please
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Defaramade(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seth250: @grimm joe nd other generous pple,my pes is sayin license verification failed nd i tink i have done everytin,my phone is nt rooted nd not plannin 2 root it,any solution please
You've got no choice but to root ur phone, install lucky patcher & remove license verification.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Seth250(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Defaramade: You've got no choice but to root ur phone, install lucky patcher & remove license verification.
ok bt if i root,install lucky patcher nd remove license,can i unroot it back nd it wil function well
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by kunlex445(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Who is ready 2 sale his m5,really need 2 own dis device but i dnt hav d money 2 get d new one..
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
pls, my pes is stopping at
konami ,after displaying
that konami it will hang.
help
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Flexing with m5 including notification light blinking on every messages received

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Smart launcher on point

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Seth250(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seth250: ok bt if i root,install lucky patcher nd remove license,can i unroot it back nd it wil function well
already done wat i posted nd d pes is workin fine
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by stillmaticOG(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
guys ABEG i need a detailed step by step guide on how to port cmw into my tm5
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Osyxcel(m): 2:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Sorbital: Gurus in d house, plz, how do i permanently close those app that kept auto opening after cleaning/closing.

Download DX Toolbox and use the Auto-start manager.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 25, 2013
stillmaticOG: guys ABEG i need a detailed step by step guide on how to port cmw into my tm5
Guy, follow the steps for m5 on page 54 or 55, I did and have successfully ported mine. BTW, wanna use this medium to thank the gurus in the house on whose steps and suggestions helped me ported mine. Having backed up my app with titanium backup and my ROM with cwmr, I can go ahead and do whatever whenever with my phone. cheesy grin
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by kpaft: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2013

pls, my pes is stopping at
konami ,after displaying
that konami it will hang.
help
I'm also experiencing the same problem pls help
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by lunchsplash: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2013
demsid: that's when p5 battery goes stronger 15% downwards endurance level
But i manage to excract 8 hours under heavy usage non stopping with my m5
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by lunchsplash: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Fweshdude: saddess xmas..1 of d worst day of my life..went 2 get dis tm5 with 16k in my wallet went 2 d bank 2 cash-out 8k,after cashing out i ddnt bother fixing it in my wallet just put it in my pocket,den i embarked on d journey 2 C.V..I finally got dere priced and priced and priced,den i finally agreed @ a suitable price 2 get it 22,3k,we agreed..Tym 2 cash and carry,ah pulled out my wallet 2 bring out d 1st 16k,gave d woman she counted nd waited 4 d completion..GOD!! I searched nd searched i almost got myself nude,jst 2 find out dat my 8k has been stolen..*sobbing* d woman took me 4 a joke and ordered i leave ha shop..was embarassed..ma g.f come dey trouble me 4 xmas dis xmas dat..if i'd not been a guy i would ve cried helplessly..GOD i'm just soured and filing abandoned..*holdin a rope and devilishly lookin @ d ceilin fan*..*sobbing bigtime*..what can i do...
Ehyaa !! What a patethic situation sorry bro, for that remaining 16 k u can order better phone than m5 the phone is w450 it's rave of moment now u can check w450 thread for confirmation
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by lunchsplash: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2013
Qunlexus4u: Flexing with m5 including notification light blinking on every messages received
Pls bro how did u turn on your notification light pls bro.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by nani667: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2013
lunchsplash:

Xposed installer + Gravity box module will do that for you sir... you must be rooted

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by tohby2(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Qunlexus4u: Smart launcher on point
bro pls add me 79AA0403
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by lekelicom(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2013
nani.666:

Xposed installer + Gravity box module will do that for you sir... you must be rooted
Thanks bro, but did u port CWM befor doing that?
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
nani.666:

no steps na wa for you oooo, a lay man wont understand this, sire.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
lunchsplash:

CAUTION: ur phone must be rooted and it is strongly advisable u install and port cwmr on ur phone before u do this
* download and install exposed installer u can Google search it.
* open the exposed installer then click on framework
* u see some numbers under active in red colour now click on install/update then click on soft reboot.
* now open that xposed installer again the numbers in red should be in green by this time
* now press back button and click on download then scroll to where u will see gravity box click on it and scroll down u will see download click on download and install it after the installation quit the xposed installer and move the gravity box to ur internal memory (It's not compulsory but I have my reason for this)
* now launch xposed installer back and click on modules then tick the gravity box then press back button then reboot ur
* now when ur phone comes up after reboot open the gravity box (not from xposed installer this time) launch the main gravity box installed on ur phone now go to display tweak then scroll down and tick the last option I.e the backlight stuff then reboot ur phone. That's all.
There are many things u can do with the xposed installer depending on what u want.
Do this at ur own risk but if u follow this step ur phone is 90% safe. Goodluck
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Samsantos9: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Got my tecno m5 yesterday I'm so in love with this phone. I would have provided screen shots but I don't have enough data.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Apollinir(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
cryPlease I just bought my m5 but no light to charge ohh , is it safe to use a car to charge it to 100% pls do reply cry
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by NONNYG: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Apollinir: cryPlease I just bought my m5 but no light to charge ohh , is it safe to use a car to charge it to 100% pls do reply cry
i pity u

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
u don't need to root ur phone my m3 wasnt rooted and now my m7 still not rooted but playing PRS 2012 @ Seth no need for d other method since ur can now play

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (84) (Reply)

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices / How To See Hidden Number That Call You