Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Laugh It Off - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh It Off (1411 Views)

Laugh It Off...very Hilarious. / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Off by azeeza(f): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2013
An old woman boarded a bus to Lagos from Calabar and told the driver 'driver if you reach Benin tell me ooo!!! The driver nodded and then she shouted again ' my children, una hear wetin i tell am? Everyone responded yes ma. On the long journey to Lagos, everybody slept off but this woman neva blinked, they neva knew she doesn't know Benin. After several hours of driving and Lagos is closeby with Benin about four hours behind, the poor woman asked again; driver you never reach Benin ni? Oooooo!!! The driver exclaimed; madam Benin is like four hours behind us, the woman started crying ' take me back to Benin abeg, i no wan wahala oo!!

After all said and considering the age of the woman, it was agreed that the should turn back to Benin, on getting to Benin the driver came down opned the door and told the woman she is in Benin. The woman simply her bag, brought a card of panadol, remove two tablet and swallowed them she then smiled and said
' Na my daughter say if i reach Benin make i take two tablet of panadol' oya make we dey go Lagos!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Vs Victor / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / 10 Funny Things About You. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.