Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Ask For A Salary Increase - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Ask For A Salary Increase (601 Views)

Is It Fair To Ask The Employees To State The Amount To Be Paid During Interview? / People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why. / Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask For A Salary Increase by Queenisha: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
I'm wondering how best to put this without sounding arrogant ?
Re: How To Ask For A Salary Increase by dupsy09(f): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2008
just threaten to resign grin grin grin grin grin grin
then you will get an increase tongue grin
Re: How To Ask For A Salary Increase by Jarus(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2008
dupsy09:

just threaten to resign grin grin grin grin grin grin
then you will get an increase tongue grin

aaaahhhhh----------if they accept his resignation nko?

More seriously, I think it can only work for somebody holding middle or high level post or a junior staff with special skill. An entry level staff that tries this option may get more than he bargained for.
Re: How To Ask For A Salary Increase by protocol(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2008
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Board Interview With Etb On 22nd Of May'o8 / Thank God For Me: Ecobank @ Last / Nigerian Jobs Scramble Kills 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.