Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. (960 Views)

Problem Opening .mbp Extension Files. / Do We Have Anyone That Have Problem Opening His/her Mail.com Recently? / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. by RichDad1(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2008
Internet Explorer error
Re: I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. by uspry1(f): 3:03am On Jul 11, 2008
I use WinXP pro IE7 currently. What kind of error you have on IE6? That's okay you can use alternative browser, Mozilla, no problem!

Did you try IE6 repair from System Tool or Add/Remove Program somewhere to fix the error? Google to find it depend on which OS you use: Windows XP? or Windows Vista?

Sometimes it has corrupted or missing file on IE6. I rely on IE7 repair fixing it up when it comes to error. It went away fine after finished repair and reboot!
Re: I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. by samir101ng(m): 5:29am On Jul 11, 2008
All i can say is one word : MOZILLA 3
Re: I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. by RichDad1(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2008
I dont know why all my post is not showing sad ,
@all,
I use windows Xp sp2.actually i use mozilla to surf the net but whenever i want to open my documents,music,my computer etc the window shuts down immidiately with error message 'internet explorer have encounte a problem and needs to shut down' .i av tried to repair or uninstall it but it only shows internet explorer 0.0mb and no option to repair/modify or uninstall in add or remove software, i tried using mozilla to explore my files but it only show them as a link , ::-(:-(
Re: I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. by samir101ng(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2008
Then its possible you might have a spyware or adware infection. Also your registry might have been infeccted.
Re: I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. by youngblud: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2008
Try this and see if it helps out

Manual steps to disable script debugging in Internet Explorer
To work around this problem, disable script debugging in Internet Explorer. This procedure is recommended for Windows 98 and Windows Millennium Edition only. To resolve this problem on other operating systems, apply one of the upgrades that are listed in the Resolution section of this article. To manually disable script debugging, follow these steps:
1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. On the Advanced tab, click to select the Disable Script Debugging check box in the Browsing section.
4. Click OK, and then restart Windows.
Re: I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. by ogbongzky(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2008
why not try C CLEANER?, with that, you can clean your hard disk and remove all sorts of shits that might not make your pc to work fine, it also fixes issues in the registry, google it and download it to your pc, run it and let me know what happens thereafter,

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Brands / Issues With Pba / Windows 7 Starter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.